Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
simpious

[Offline] Applecraft | 13+ | Whitelisted | Small 18 slots | Freshly spawned | Live updating map ingame

87 posts in this topic

Never mind, journey map seems to mess with my performance. (not sure if i can delete post)

Journeymap rezes a very large area at once to generate the map. This causes massive amounts of client side lag while the new map is generating. I personally prefer mapwriter

Revenge519 and dojoji have been white listed. Enjoy!

I might switch to map writer soon, so check for any updates on that on this topic.

Application

What is your IGN? ShadowKnightTSP

Do you like apples? Yes

What do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft? Everything

How old are you? 14

Where do you live? (For time zones) georgia

Are you mature?yes

Tell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences)um. I'm very open with my opinions of things' but I usually don't talk much. I can work in a team if I need too. I like to play a lot and don't consider myself rude....

Anything else I should know?

Sorry shadowknightTSP, but I can see how you rushed through your application and you didn't complete it, you have been declined.

Resubmission

Application

What is your IGN ShadowKnightTSP

Do you like apples Sure

What do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft, everything, but I prefer smithing and mining. When I get bored I also enjoy hunting mobs and caving, however I have no taste for building aesthetically

How old are you 14

Where do you live (For time zones) georgia, USA

Are you mature I like to think of myself that way.

Tell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences) as before there isn't much to know about me. I'm quiet and like to play and get things done. I will chat if I'm in the right mood. I usually play after I get off school and on the weekends. I'm not very serious except when need be, and like to mess around and do what I want.

Anything else I should know Not really, been playing Tfc for a while, use reis minimap

ShadowKnight, I dont do resubmissions, sorry.

The modpack has been updated and now includes mapwriter, a more CPU friendly live map generator instead of journeymap.

Have Fun!

Application
What is your IGN?  Dutchcook
Do you like apples? just as long as they're proccessed like jellies, sauces and stuff  :)
What do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft? About everything, i like to build up something beautifull. I like mining, exploring, building, farming. The only thing i'm not to crazy about is herding.
How old are you? 28
Where do you live? (For time zones): GMT+1 (netherlands)
Are you mature? Most of the time.. though every person has a child inside
Tell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences): Been playing tfc and minecraft for some while now and i am looking forward to play on a friendly server with nice people. Don't like PVP, stealing and stuff.

I just want a nice group of people to enjoy playing tfc. 
Anything else I should know? nothing that comes to mond right now. 

What is your IGN? HopelessRopeDo you like apples? Depends on what kind of apple. I like the green ones.What do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft? I like to struggle in the beginning while I get my materials.How old are you? 19Where do you live? New York (Eastern Standard)Are you mature? usually.. But everyone is allowed to have some fun right?Tell me about yourself? Ummm I Have 2 cats Shadow and Sassy, I like cool weather, I'm a security guard, and My favorite band is NirvanaAnything else I should know? I can have a little bit of a temper if I am provoked. 

What is your IGN? nessy27Do you like apples? Yes i like apples=) For me the best kind of applesWhat do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft? TFC is the best HARDCORE mod for Minecraft i realy like itHow old are you? I`m 15 years oldWhere do you live? (For time zones) Uzhorod, UkraineAre you mature? YepTell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences) I want to find community which will take a player from Ukraine.Anything else I should know? I was already added on LemonCraft

What is your IGN? Radiobot

Do you like apples? I do however I wouldn't call them my favorite fruit

What do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft? I haven't really played too much of the mod but I've very much enjoyed the small amount of blacksmithing I've done

How old are you? 15

Where do you live? Virginia (EST/GMT-5)

Are you mature? Most of the time but I will absolutely take descents into silliness when appropriate

Tell me about yourself? Well.... I am currently in highschool and my only extracurricular is show choir. I plan to join the military hopefully as an officer in the Marines or possibly Navy. My favorite forms of media are probably videogames and anime.

Anything Else I should know? As I said previously I haven't played to much of the mod so I'll likely ask questions rather frequently and most of my activity on the server will likely be on the weekends though it probably won't be strange to see me during the week as well.

I now have a perfectly functioning technic launcher modpack for the applecraft tfc server... i have been extreamly busy with overtime work and working on my own tfc server but will be back on the applecraft server tonight after midnight and probably all day friday. If anyone wants the link to the technic launcher modpack for easy instilation just let me know and i can post it. If posting the link publicly on this forum is not prefered then please let me know the official policy on it.

poor server!

Rate Topic: - 10k

wow for 10 sec fillout 

dutchcook, hopelessrope, and Radiobot have been whitelisted.

Cantanamu, please email ([email protected]) me the link for the technic pack so I can download it and so I can put it on the main post.

19121975carl, it looks like you took less than 10 seconds to fill out your form, Im sorry, but no.

Nessy27, I know you were on Lemoncraft, so i'll give you another chance, I want you to start over, I don't want the same form with just "Tell me about yourself." fixed. Please Change everything but the personal info, btw you didn't complete the form, I said 3-5 sentences, that was one. :)

ApplicationWhat is your IGN? shooterminecraftDo you like apples? Of course! :)What do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft? I like the mining and exploringHow old are you? 15Where do you live? (For time zones) EST + 1:30Are you mature? YesTell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences) I love playing many other games such as Garry's Mod and Call of Duty. My favorite shows are Doctor Who and Game of Thrones. I used to play Call of Duty competatively. My favorite sports are hockey and soccer. And most of all, apples are my favorite fruit.Anything else I should know? Hopefully I will be joining you soon!

Anyone else see ads on this site?

Nope. Im on a cell so maby thats why. Do they look like their part of the layout or is an outside program adding them?Edit: i just checked the full site. No ads. It is most likely adware. There is an addon for firefox called lightbeam that shows what websites you are on are connecting to... very ilumenating.

Application
What is your IGN? jaredboy04
Do you like apples? Very much so!  :lol: 
What do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft? I like farming, hunting, and scavenging along with woodcutting

How old are you? 16
Where do you live? (For time zones) Missouri, USA. 
Are you mature? Yes
Tell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences) I like to play minecraft in my free time and especially TFC. When I'm home I'm normally always on skype.
Anything else I should know? I am a great person to live with in minecraft

What is your IGN? nessy27

Do you like apples? Yes i like apples=) For me the best kind of apples is Granny

What do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft? I want to build town or village with blacksmith, farm and breeding place for animals

How old are you? I`m 15 years old

Where do you live? (For time zones) Uzhorod, Ukraine

Are you mature? When time calls

Tell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences) I like playing with friends. My favourite food are sushi and fish with eggs. I hate pvp and when people take my items without ask. Sometimes I cant speak English

Anything else I should know? I was already added on LemonCraft. And I wish you add me:3

nessy27 and shooterminecraft have been added to the whitelist, dont forget to check our new tekkit modpack out!

If you dont see you IGN above, you are not whitelisted.

POLL

Should we disable torch burning out or add recipes for bibliocraft lanterns and stuff?

There are several issues to be addressed here. First is the question of wether or not we want to start changing the core functions of tfc. If we should decide in favor of this we then need to figure out just how we want to go about it. Do we want to keep within the spirit of tfc or make it into something else. To answer that one must first answer this. What is the spirit of tfc, and is it worth keeping.