Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
elCarel

[TFC 0.79.15] MineTweaker3 & BiblioCraft - TerraFirmaCraft recipes

29 posts in this topic

Hey, Nice job on the recipes conversions. I've been playing the TerraFirmaPunk HQM pack (with a few minor variations/updates, like newest BiblioCraft of course) and I noticed the pack used this recipe pack so I followed the bread crumbs back to this thread. 

Since I've gotten deep into TFC again and I've just started the age of steel I've been thinking of finally making an official BiblioWood TFC addon for BiblioCraft. I've held off for quite awhile because I knew I needed to actually play a proper playthrough (which I hadn't done since some version back on mc 1.6.4) to understand what I have to work with and what will feel good in TFC. I think a lot of the recipes here strike a pretty good balance so I think I am going to kind of use these as a jumping off point and incorporate most of them into the official addon.

I am also thinking about adding some anvil recipes for certain things. They seem quite easy to add based on the code I've read over. I think the golden compass, map tool, and the bibliocraft saw would all be good candidates for anvil recipes. The printing press chase might be too. I am open to the idea of adding a few new items for crafting purposes too. For example, I could have you craft the golden compass base and the needle as 2 pieces that you craft together. I kind of like the idea of stuff like that. 

I am curious if anyone has any thoughts or suggestions on what items/blocks should be done on the anvil and what should maybe be broken into separate pieces for crafting. The thought of maybe having to make the printing press rollers on the anvil cross my mind too. So, anyone have thoughts?

Edit: I should mention that I am the BiblioCraft dev if you hadn't figured that out already. ;)

Hey! I'm shocked to be honest, but also happy that you feel this way :). I really forgot about this topic as you probably guessed till now - just a coincidence made me come back here because accidentaly i removed the dropbox link to recipes file so i wanted to switch links and... this ^ happens :). Great to know you will find it useful and in some way i helped you as a thanks for your great mod. Keep up the good work man!

@Nuchaz: My client crash on server logon. 

I have other addons aswell, so if you need more information just tell.

[14:35:39] [Client thread/INFO]: Connecting to tfc.interburn.org., 25205
[14:35:43] [Client thread/FATAL]: Reported exception thrown!
net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Ticking screen
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1675) ~[bao.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:973) ~[bao.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898) [bao.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) [Main.class:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_80]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_80]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_80]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_80]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.bioxx.tfc.Core.TFC_Core.getSuperSeed(TFC_Core.java:1393) ~[TFC_Core.class:?]
at com.bioxx.tfc.api.Crafting.AnvilRecipe.(AnvilRecipe.java:30) ~[AnvilRecipe.class:?]
at jds.bibliowood.tfcwood.WoodsLoader.initAnvilRecipies(WoodsLoader.java:345) ~[WoodsLoader.class:?]
at jds.bibliowood.tfcwood.AnvilRecipeHandler.onLoadWorld(AnvilRecipeHandler.java:13) ~[AnvilRecipeHandler.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_119_AnvilRecipeHandler_onLoadWorld_Load.invoke(.dynamic) ~[?:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54) ~[ASMEventHandler.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138) ~[EventBus.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.(WorldClient.java:61) ~[bjf.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.network.NetHandlerPlayClient.func_147282_a(NetHandlerPlayClient.java:238) ~[bjb.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S01PacketJoinGame.func_148833_a(SourceFile:70) ~[hd.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S01PacketJoinGame.func_148833_a(SourceFile:13) ~[hd.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212) ~[ej.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting.func_73876_c(SourceFile:78) ~[bcx.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1661) ~[bao.class:?]

Edited by raymondbh

Addons that add custom recipes to the anvil must update to 0.79.18 due to changes in anvil code. This isn't the appropriate place to report this issue. Please report it on the bibliocraft GitHub.

Addons that add custom recipes to the anvil must update to 0.79.18 due to changes in anvil code. This isn't the appropriate place to report this issue. Please report it on the bibliocraft GitHub.

It's already done.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0