Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
micmastodon

Micmastodon Season 2 - Build 79 Multiplayer Let's Play

29 posts in this topic

Posted episode 2. Doom and I explore, I learn about the new food mechanics in build 79, and Doom learns about ... well, everything.

Here's episode 3 of this new series. Things get a little ugly on a very pretty beach when I go looking for a block of igneous stone:

Try to stack and clean foods by pressing S- and D-key. Its much easier then the old method.

Yeah, thanks for the reminder! I keep forgetting about those keys, especially the stack one. I sometimes remember when I'm not recording, because I'm actually thinking about what I'm doing, but when the recording is on I'm usually doing inventory by autopilot.  :P  It must be infuriating to see.

Being reminded to stack food with S in the comment above really pays off in this latest episode because holy crap that's a lot of plums!

A sobering reminder of the need for support beams or at least smoothing the stone or something in the latest version of TFC.

Here's another episode and it's probably my favorite so far. Got some more friends to join us and suddenly ... Iron Age! Time to get building:

Laying down a new farm for the new growing season - with help from Coach:

Trying to go from untamed cows to cheese in one episode, plus a design for an open-air storehouse:

Exploring with Jake - I'm looking for berry bushes and stuff to decorate with, while he's looking mostly for graphite:

Got another episode for you guys! Catastrophy at the farm, but we install the awesome Lanterns plugin and turn things around.

Redemtion for the farm, sheep wrangling, and trying to figure out my taste profile in this latest episode:

Two more episodes for anyone following along. I try to tame a wolf, but she gets a little crazy. The path around the lake takes shape, lines with lanterns. Construction has started on my house!

Here's another episode. In this one I try to find a male wolf to get some puppies around the place. I also realize my new house under construction has a fatal flaw: it's in TFC. Here's what I mean:

In this latest episode, I make my first metal trap doors and try out the new TFC grill in a brand new kitchen set-up:

Jake made red steel! He also shows off a pretty nifty way to mine in TFC that isn't super-efficient, but it is relatively quick, safe and gives you a good amount of natural stone blocks:

Two more episodes for you guys! I installed and tried out the Cellars add-on for TFC, and did some serious building on my house:

Time to post the latest two episodes! We've moved to the latest build and now we've got the Decorations add-on. That's a lot more options for designing the beach house.

In these latest two episodes I play some more with the blocks and textures of the Decorations mod, expand the patio around the beach house, upgrade to blue steel lamps and breed a bunch of animals!

Here's another episode! I turn to the interior of my house and with the help of the Decorations add-on textures, come up with a really nice ceiling. Although, the choice of materials is questionable. Let me know what you think of what I've done!

In this latest episode, I gather ores and start smelting and making steel, tame a horse named Ashy, and add a nice showpiece to the beach house:

Should I work on the beach house? Or should I finish making blue steel?

It's time for a TFC vacation, but first some improvements around the house:

I was a tiny bit bummed when you stopped saying "...and I'm out" at the end of your videos.