Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Deez

Big List of Mobs

171 posts in this topic

Wooly mammoths, rhinos, elephants, would they all drop an upgraded leather?

Yeah... now I've made you think...

Wooly mammoths, rhinos, elephants, would they all drop an upgraded leather?

Well done, great necromancer!

Good idea though;I didn't know you were still here.

What about fish?Do we have a basic fish or do they magickly appear from the water?

-Sincerely Krski

unrealistic mobs will be added? terra firma craft is not make minecraft more realistic? too bad,the only reason I loved this mod was it's realism :(

unrealistic mobs will be added? terra firma craft is not make minecraft more realistic? too bad,the only reason I loved this mod was it's realism :(

TFC is more about believability than realism. It's been said many times whenever someone complains about not "realism."

TFC is more about believability than realism. It's been said many times whenever someone complains about not "realism."

not realism :( ,too bad,I hope there will be an option to disable some mobs,because I don't wanna see unrealistic mobs (that's why I'm always playing in peaceful)

maybe a Storm Crow?

and maybe they would usualy appear before it rains

maybe a Storm Crow?

and maybe they would usualy appear before it rains

Why not a Deep Crow?

Posted Image

not realism :( ,too bad,I hope there will be an option to disable some mobs,because I don't wanna see unrealistic mobs (that's why I'm always playing in peaceful)

I like the idea of some way to alter spawn rates for mobs in your world in a way similar to the spawn rate settings of mo'creatures, this would not just allow you to turn mobs you didn't like off, it would allow the server admin to up spawn rates for some mobs.

I'm going to be working on animals again soon. This means better models and animations. For the moment, I can confirm one new animal, but I won't tell you what it is. It isn't on the original post's list of animals.

snow biomes being a bit neglected.

walrus

penguin

polar bears maybe

Bunch of thieves, just like zombie hordes but faster,and fighting, if they kill you, they grab your things and run

In fact I would like if mobs in TFC were human like

Naga mythicalSea Serpent or Sea DragonLeviathan, only spawns in underwater trenches, very rare but if you see one it means certain death for you and your shipDragon, becomes hostile if attacked, can be bartered with for gold and gems alot of gold and gems, dragons hate to part with anything they think they own, especialy if it is rarePegasusHumans should be added as the new npc's.hostile villages should spawn Goblins in them, or PigmenFish that you actualy have to fish for like notch origanly intendedCraftable Golems:bring back the Iron GolemAdd a Golden Golem, moves fast but weak attacks, runs in hits their target and runns away, use rose goldblack or Red/Blue Steel Golems, strong but weaker then iron, fast but slower then gold, attacks by ramming the target? don't know what its attack style is but seeing as how i am sure that if implemented golems will be very hard to make, the steel golem should have decent fighting style, so the Iron golem takes like 100 ingots to craft, gold would only take 50 and steel should take between 75 and 100Nether idea:In the nether there should be extremely dangerous mobs, and some very useful neutral mobs,Hostile Nether mobs:demons, big bulking mobs with a lot of hp and do alot of damage, need ultra powerful armour to stand a chance and they have slightly longer reach then youhell houndsthresher, magma shark/fish, attacks magma tortiosehell beasts, big mob that spwans in lava lakes and throw fireballs at fire dragonsnether should be redesigned so it is much more open, using the full 256 height, open space for dragon flight, ghasts spawn rate should be reduced or the nether needs to have multiple biomes and only certain biomes can spawn ghastsFire minotuars, nearly twice the size of player and much more dangerous then most mobsfire drakes, like a mini wyvern, hostile, fly in and attack the player can breathe fire but half as often as ghasts shoot fireballsNeutral Nether mobs, no passive:hell mamoths, like elephants only covered in flame resistant hair, wearing it protect from fire damage but does not make you imunehell bats, guano can be refined into more powerful gunpowder for better tnt, but only slightly, very hard to containfire dragons, if you give them gold or gems they will help you out by giving you a ride, if attacked they will drop you off, can be bartered with for rare items, maybe have "settlements" huge pillar or pliiars with holes in the sides in the middle of lava seas. not furnashed but fire dragongs can be found in or around the pillar, min of 3 per pillar max of 5-7, can not be controlled when ridden, must tell them coordinates and they pathfind to themMagma tortiose, large, eats coal, give it coal and you can ride it, be careful they tend to dive under the magma if angry with player because they take damage or are not fed regularly,imps, small creature, they like money, alot of money, if you give them alot of money they will defend you for a certain amount of time. throw mini fireballs that explde but barely enogh to break one nether rack, spreads fire around, will follow you into regular world, if they become untame in the regular world they start forest fires often but die if the sun comes up, instant dies not burns to death 

NO NPC's.

NO mythical creatures.

NO magical golems made from solid cubic meter chunks of gold, god, no.

NO Nether.

NOW you've got a pretty good suggestion.

NO NPC's.

NO mythical creatures.

NO magical golems made from solid cubic meter chunks of gold, god, no.

NO Nether.

NOW you've got a pretty good suggestion.

Correction sir, the NEther is probably getting an entirely new rework sometime in the not so distant future, so don't count it completely out yet

but it is true that DUnk has said no magicks or stuff like that, and that makes me sadpanda.jpg

Correction sir, the NEther is probably getting an entirely new rework sometime in the not so distant future,

But then, Nether is supposed to be reworked since, like, beta1b17 or something like that.

So we are looking at....

Rat
Monkey
Eagle
Horse
Shark
Ape
Boar
Crocodile
Panther 
Ogre
Elephant
Giant (mountain biomes)

My suggestions: 

- African Wild Dogs in hotter areas as opposed to thicky coated wolves which aren't believable

- Wild Cattle Variations - Gaur (Warm Hilly Areas), Banteng (Jungle ), Water Buffalo (Hot Swamp Areas), European Bison (Steppe), Yak or Highland(Very Cold Areas), Auroch or Heck

Cattle (Grassland and Plains)

- Beavers or Otters

- Wolves - Various colors like Mo' creatures

- Giant Eland

- Bears - Grizzly and Black that hibernate in winter. Additionally Snow or Polar bears

- Moose or Elk

- Steppe - Woolly Mammoth (My god, YES!) Skyrim + Mountain Giants

- Rhinoceros

- Turkey

- Tropical birds

- Pigeons/Doves

- Finch birds

- Owls (Nocturnal)

- Vultures

- Antelope or Gazelle

Will there be improvements made to fishing?

Regions - Freshwater, Arid, Arctic, Saltwater, Tropical

Aquaculture Mod: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1283907-aquaculture

Fishing craft: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1287734-fishing-craft-new-fish-new-rods-and-more-10-000-ds

BTW: http://sargunster.com/btw/index.php?title=Hardcore_Modes

I came here to mention only two mobs, but one was already mentionned, the ninja carp of doom from DF. The other one is the malefic and extremely cruel Elephant of the legends of Boatmurdered. I didn't see mentioned, but I got tired of reading and skipped about 2 years worth of posts. Don't judge me.

I would like very much to have hostile packs of elephants knocking at my door. Specially if somehow a hostile mob could be tamable. Again, don't judge me.

Edit: Indestructible zombie giant sponges would be nice, too.

I came here to mention only two mobs, but one was already mentionned, the ninja carp of doom from DF. The other one is the malefic and extremely cruel Elephant of the legends of Boatmurdered. I didn't see mentioned, but I got tired of reading and skipped about 2 years worth of posts. Don't judge me.

I would like very much to have hostile packs of elephants knocking at my door. Specially if somehow a hostile mob could be tamable. Again, don't judge me.

Edit: Indestructible zombie giant sponges would be nice, too.

Posted Image

Thankfully I'm not subjected to the abuses of your national judgement system. ;)