Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rayzan00

Looking for a relatively new server Recent build.

7 posts in this topic

Ive been looking for a TFC server and all there is is whitelist and i can never get on those servers because usually they are inactive and when they arent they say no.

So I find nonwhitelist servers and there inactive and some are active only theres blocks of 1000000 kinds all over the place. so i give up. Im doing this thread to find a server.

Requirements:

Dont really care if its hamachi or not just give me the IP.

The map doesnt look like a tornado hit it.

Fresh map or something.

No border PLEASE GOD NO BORDERS.

NO. ADDITIONAL. MODS.

Dont care about:

The spawn. It can be blank or not, I dont care.

Population.

Rules. I will follow them.

Optional:

Towny. I like it, But its not required.

Lockette. Almost a requirement. But recommended.

Essentials. So I dont have to walk 5 miles back home after a scavenge.

If you have JUST made the server (Like made it yesterday or 3 seconds ago...) and its hamachi. Send me the password and the name.

Please. Im sick of singleplayer.

I feel your pain, I never would have ended up on a heavily modded server if whitelists and 3rd party forum signups hadn't steered me away from everything else.  Funny thing is, I've only seen one griefer in TFC, and all he did was make his town spawn a death trap.  Admin fixed it promptly, life went on.  its not like people are going to put "reason for joining: griefing" in their application, so who is the list even keeping out.

You guys should check Darkagecraft. We don't have many mods and are a active server with around 10 players most of the time. We do have Towny and a few admin plugins.

The map was created not so long ago, so we still have unexplored areas.

As for the border, is a necessity in any hosted server, The bigger the map the bigger the file, To have a gigantic map will not benefit anyone.

We do have a no teleporting rule, so players are required to walk, ride a horse or sail on an archimedes ship.

We have a Medieval theme, so no air ships, also no futuristic buildings.

We are in the process of building the Spawn area witch will include a Market where all town will be able to trade.

There is the server for my modpack, on the FTB launcher, no border, but no plugins whatsoever. You can find the info on these forums, just look for technofirma in the discussions thread.

I feel your pain, I never would have ended up on a heavily modded server if whitelists and 3rd party forum signups hadn't steered me away from everything else.  Funny thing is, I've only seen one griefer in TFC, and all he did was make his town spawn a death trap.  Admin fixed it promptly, life went on.  its not like people are going to put "reason for joining: griefing" in their application, so who is the list even keeping out.

Whitelist applications simply sort out the illiterate, incompetent, immature kidlets. It's just a means of judging someones personality and maturity, reassuring us that they will infact fit into the community. In what situation is a no good griefer going to put the time and effort into writing out an acceptable application form just so they can jump on, grief and get banned?

I've been trying WetCheerios' here server out, for the past few days. I'm enjoying it. There's no lag, definitely no tornados hit the map. As far as I know, there are 2 towns, and scattered residences. There hasn't been many people online, as far as I've seen, and what I've been told. The server seems to be going through an inactivity period. Though, WetCheerios is active, as you can see from his forum posts, and the people I've run into seem like cool people. So check out the server's post and see if it's what you're looking for. See you there.

Whitelist applications simply sort out the illiterate, incompetent, immature kidlets. It's just a means of judging someones personality and maturity, reassuring us that they will infact fit into the community. In what situation is a no good griefer going to put the time and effort into writing out an acceptable application form just so they can jump on, grief and get banned?

I could not have described better

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0