Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest BlackDave

Addons Program , what should I consider ?

8 posts in this topic

Hi, I want to put me in next time, take care to make an addon for TFC. However, ask me some questions , as I best beginning . I realize that I need the Api TFC . But I can not do anything at the moment , with the files on Github something . Therefore I ask about something Supports .So my question is how do I integrate TFC folder in my Forge a program with Eclipse and then some .

Okay, I have kept it, but I get the whole not yet started.

Main class: net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchProgram arguments: --version 1.6 --tweakClass cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker --accessToken modstest --userProperties {} --username=[your user name??? what???] --assetIndex 1.7.10 --assetsDir "C:UsersDavid.gradlecachesminecraftassets"VM arguments: -Xmx1G -Xms1G -Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true -Dfml.coreMods.load=com.bioxx.tfc.TFCASMLoadingPlugin

Unfortunately, I 'm not quite cope with this , because if I replace the TFC in parentheses starts but crashes immediately on startup while.

You don't have to use the "--username". You use this only if you want to develop with your minecraft name, something like "--username=BlackwingDave"

Okay than came this error

[18:40:50] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker[18:40:50] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker[18:40:50] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker[18:40:50] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 7.10.85.1236 for Minecraft 1.7.10 loading[18:40:50] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.7.0_71, running on Windows 7:amd64:6.1, installed at C:Program FilesJavajre7[18:40:50] [main/INFO] [FML]: Managed to load a deobfuscated Minecraft name- we are in a deobfuscated environment. Skipping runtime deobfuscation[18:40:50] [main/INFO] [FML]: Found a command line coremod : com.bioxx.tfc.TFCASMLoadingPlugin[18:40:50] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod com.bioxx.tfc.TFCASMLoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft[18:40:50] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker[18:40:50] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker[18:40:50] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker[18:40:50] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker[18:40:50] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper[18:40:50] [main/ERROR] [FML]: The binary patch set is missing. Either you are in a development environment, or things are not going to work![18:40:51] [main/ERROR] [FML]: FML appears to be missing any signature data. This is not a good thing[18:40:51] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper[18:40:51] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper[18:40:51] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker[18:40:52] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker[18:40:52] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker[18:40:52] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.client.main.Main}[18:40:52] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [com.bioxx.tfc.ASM.ClassTransformer:transform:56]: Attempting to Transform: net/minecraft/entity/player/EntityPlayer | Found 2 injections[18:40:52] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [com.bioxx.tfc.ASM.ClassTransformer:transform:148]: Inserted: net/minecraft/entity/player/EntityPlayer : {moveEntityWithHeading | (FF)V}[18:40:52] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [com.bioxx.tfc.ASM.ClassTransformer:transform:148]: Inserted: net/minecraft/entity/player/EntityPlayer : {getItemIcon | (Lnet/minecraft/item/ItemStack;I)Lnet/minecraft/util/IIcon;}[18:40:52] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [com.bioxx.tfc.ASM.ClassTransformer:transform:151]: Attempting to Transform: net/minecraft/entity/player/EntityPlayer Complete[18:40:53] [main/ERROR] [LaunchWrapper]: Unable to launchjava.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_71]	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]	at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]	at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no lwjgl in java.library.path	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]	at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]	at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]	at org.lwjgl.Sys$1.run(Sys.java:73) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?]	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_71]	at org.lwjgl.Sys.doLoadLibrary(Sys.java:66) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?]	at org.lwjgl.Sys.loadLibrary(Sys.java:95) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?]	at org.lwjgl.Sys.<clinit>(Sys.java:112) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?]	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.getSystemTime(Minecraft.java:2808) ~[Minecraft.class:?]	at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:79) ~[Main.class:?]	... 6 more

Ah, yes, gradle eclipse did not setup the lwjgl natives correctly.

Posted Image

then

Posted Image

That should fix the lwjgl natives problem :)

Hello , after a long time I wanted to start the program again and now I have the problem , however . This does not start in Eclipse TFC . I think that it has again to do with the image library . However, there are the paths not megr which are explained here in the thread , and even after repeated trial and error , I have TFC can not start .Can you please help me TFC to start .

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0