Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
PaoloEmilio

Terrafirmacraft jokes

16 posts in this topic

Ok, this is a page for jokes regarding TFC. You must have played TFC to get them, so ok, here it goes:

-You know, I wish I had more graphite so I could finish that blasted blast furnace

-Argh! The process of covering that blast furnace structure with iron shits is so slow

-I make all my chests out of chestnut wood (Chest - nut)

-How do you call a guy that fuels his forge with charcoal when he has a lot of lignite coal?

A time waste machine

I hope they aren't that lame, take a try and share some

I'm gonna need to drink a barrel of fresh water after these jokes. Do keep them coming, though :D

I'm such a great archer, in fact, I'm so great I can shoot a skeleton from a hundred meters away and send my arrow straight through the ribs without even scratching the bone!

My forge is melting all my metal and my log cabin isn't even warm. 

"Do I have a pickaxe?   Dude, I have only been playing for two weeks!  Give me a chance"

Do ya have a full height blast furnace? Dude, I've been playing TFC for years, give me a chance!

"Why can't I find some hematite? They should be here somewhere.."

"Well, they're the yellow streaks, that's why."

Hey, isn't it dangerous to put a burning torch so close to flammable objects?

Don't worry, it won't catch on fire unless I drop it on a pile of logs as a item!

What ore is this Steve?

Mega-cool periodic robotic table analyzing contents of this ore... this ore is... Native copper... scan complete

- I want to clear out those 14 blocks of dirt over there

- 14 blocks you say?  boy, you will need 6-7 stone shovels to get that done!  

Posted Image

A picture is worth a thousand words huh :D This one's a winner for sure lol.

-

Made my first copper pickaxe and started making a tunnel inside a mountain to look for ores.

Mined one block and the whole mountain collapses on top of you, stone from an adjacent mountain starts rolling down towards you and covers up your banana orchard. Your house on another continent goes up in flames and the freshwater spring behind the house dries out.

Note: Not exaggerated a bit!

I think that one shared vein of regular Native Gold and poor Galena I found recently is a pretty good joke by itself. 

Who do call someone who sleeps on rocks? A knapper!

I like Seqouias: they're big and they can walk(?) away from crashes with only a dent.

What's the different between a chicken and a pheasant? One looks like a hen and the other's a rooster!

Enough horrible (and probably poorly-written) puns from me for now....