Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
aleksey_t

[TFC 0.79.23+] Merchants Addon for TFC

139 posts in this topic

great work on the mod! loving the new options this brings to our TFC-server. Thanks

New update have been posted.

Look at Changes and "How to specify prices in the "Stall"" sections for details.

Do food items decay in the warehouse? If so, is there a way to turn off the decay for those items? And a way to insert infinite number of items into a server shop would be useful.

Do food items decay in the warehouse? If so, is there a way to turn off the decay for those items?

Warehouse block is just specifying area (7x7) where you can place your containers which will be used for trade.Therefore warehouse is not actual owner of these containers (chests, barrels and etc) or stored goods.This means that safety of your goods depends on how and where are actually stored your goods.Build cellar and store your food in pickled/dried/smoked/salted state here if you want to minimize decay influence.Draw attention that Stall could sell only "food without decay" - this means that if you have some food with decay then for sell it will cut piece without decay but decay will leave in your warehouse's container (just test to see this)

And a way to insert infinite number of items into a server shop would be useful.

What do you mean here?

This seems like it would bypass chest protection. If a player has chests barrels or log piles on the side of the protected area, would be able to take items from there and steal them

What do you mean here?

I believe that Krom is asking about setting up an Admin shop. Admin shops are created by the server admin, and have an infinite amount of resources to sell, so that the admin doesn't have to keep restocking it. This is useful in some servers to help boost the economy, and create a baseline price for goods.

This seems like it would bypass chest protection.

Warehouse block doesn't look at walls (which anyway could be broken) and Bukkit plugins (for ex. Towny, Factions) - all that placed in radius 3 blocks from warehouse (7x7 are with center in the warehouse block) - all that will be accessible through the warehouse.Therefore if you are playing on the server where stealing is allowed - then you should place your containers 3 blocks away from the place where thief could place him/her warehouse block.Just follow simple rule - don't place your storage containers on the border of your lands.

I believe that Krom is asking about setting up an Admin shop. Admin shops are created by the server admin, and have an infinite amount of resources to sell, so that the admin doesn't have to keep restocking it. This is useful in some servers to help boost the economy, and create a baseline price for goods.

Seems you are right, thank you Kitty.I will add this feature to my list, but not sure it will be implemented in nearest time.

Hi,

I'm french, so scuse my bad english.

Congrat' for this mod, very cool.

But, i noticed this thing :

I dunno if somebody have said it before, cause i'm not able to understand all conversation above.

When somebody buy something in my stall, and if i am in the GUI of my Stall,

The item bought is appared in my hand, and i can replace it in my inventory.

But the customer have the item too.

So i can "create" infinite item if i am in the stall during the deal.

bye :)

Is this compatible with B 79.15 or 79.16?

Tried it on a 79.15 server yesterday and it made my crafting grid 2by2 - where I could craft crafting benches :)

That's odd we use this addon in our server without any problem. It is 0.79.15

What kind of server do you have? Is it Forge or Cauldron? For Cauldron servers there is a bug when you die thats messes up your inventory , so you have to log off and in again to fix it.

Edited by Djakuta

Rhodance's "hugbox" whitelisted server.

I believe it's a Cauldron server - didn't try relogging.  Little time (I'm not an Admin).Thanks for this - Maybe you have a tip for our admins for an easy installation?

Have you talked to the Cellars Add on author about cross compatibility between your mods. I would love to make the Warehouse of my food stall a Cellar so that my food would keep longer. Making the Warehouse block valid in a Cellar and the Cellar Shelf block as a valid item container in a Warehouse. 

When somebody buy something in my stall, and if i am in the GUI of my Stall,The item bought is appared in my hand, and i can replace it in my inventory.But the customer have the item too.

Thanks for letting me know.I will try to reproduce bug and fix it.

Have you talked to the Cellars Add on author about cross compatibility between your mods. I would love to make the Warehouse of my food stall a Cellar so that my food would keep longer. Making the Warehouse block valid in a Cellar and the Cellar Shelf block as a valid item container in a Warehouse.

I will look this and then provide comment.PS. Update for TFC 0.79.16 will be done at this week.

Addon is updated to support TFC 0.79.17

Hi,

I'm french, so scuse my bad english.

Congrat' for this mod, very cool.

But, i noticed this thing :

I dunno if somebody have said it before, cause i'm not able to understand all conversation above.

When somebody buy something in my stall, and if i am in the GUI of my Stall,

The item bought is appared in my hand, and i can replace it in my inventory.

But the customer have the item too.

So i can "create" infinite item if i am in the stall during the deal.

bye :)

I come back to you,

Yesterday i done merchant market place on my multi player server.We had notice this bug again :

- All people with inventory open can see what it buy (show to all player hand mouse with inventory UI open)

- We can put the item in the inventory but it's removed when use or inventory UI open/close, or when use/eat

- When somebody buy something, even if your inventory is closed, when you open it, you see the last item bought in your hand.

I'm really surprise nobody notice this bug. (all my players see this)We use 79.17 TFC, Minecraft forge v10.13.2.1291 and Merchants 1.0.28

Cya :)

Bug is reproduced.

It actually happens as you described (thanks for clear description) but it happening only on the client side.

This means that it is not possible to copy items using this bug.

After client will be synchronized with the server - this "copied" item will disappear (for example try to throw item or put it to inventory and try it to take in the hand)

This bug is fixed now and addon have been updated.

You're welcome,

Thanks again for this mod really useful ;)Another thing :

It's possible to make price higher than 64 to buy 1 thing? (like 100) 

I ask you cause :

- i make a money convertor (bronze to silver to gold coin)

- i must use 64 as reference cause i can't set 100 bronze to get 1 silver (so i set 64 bronze = 1 silver, and 64 silver to 1 gold, that mean 1 gold = (64x64) bronze coin) i dunno if you understand what i mean x)

Cya!

> It's possible to make price higher than 64 to buy 1 thing? (like 100)

I'm not planning to implement such feature in nearest time.

> i must use 64 as reference cause i can't set 100 bronze to get 1 silver

I'm not sure this will be comfortable to have "100"-based money system, because by default MC support max 64 items per stack.

For introducing system like you proposing - it is required to introduce support of 100 coins per stack, but I'm not planning to implement this in nearest time.

Hey Hey, 

First off, wonderful addon. Way to go!

Secondly, I am having a small issue that may just be my own stupidity. When I have the Hammer, Trussel and Flan on top of the Anvil Dye, the mint button stays grayed out, and will not press.

Otherwise, everything works great!

thanks

Could you please make sure that you meet all "Coinage Rules" (look at the first post of the thread)?

If you still have the problem then could you please provide screenshot of your "Anvil Die" GUI (with tools and flan in it) and details about what metals have been used for tools and flan?

Addon is updated to support TFC 0.79.18

> It's possible to make price higher than 64 to buy 1 thing? (like 100)I'm not planning to implement such feature in nearest time.> i must use 64 as reference cause i can't set 100 bronze to get 1 silverI'm not sure this will be comfortable to have "100"-based money system, because by default MC support max 64 items per stack.For introducing system like you proposing - it is required to introduce support of 100 coins per stack, but I'm not planning to implement this in nearest time.

Rather than item stacks how about using the existing "weight" and using the anvil creates a number of coins equal to the units from a ingot.  IE the coin with 50 oz creates two coins, a 1oz coin creates 100, a stack of 64 and an overflow stack of 36.  Additionally any minted coin could be melted down in a crucible for their metal weight to be turned back into liquid metal to be re-minted (not like this was ever done in the history of the world.) 

I would love to see the ability to use the flans as a form of payment for other mods for example claim plots, towns, telaportation, railcraft tickets, etc.  I'm not sure how I would target a 50oz Copper Flan since the item id's are the same for the blank flan.  The biggest problem with any money mod is how is it useful, it has to have some value.  Melting it back to liquid, or at least having the option to, would be a good start; other value additions would be up to the server admin, but then again we would have to have the ability to implant with a variety of mods that rely on item id. the only useful application right now i can see is hammer

+ nugget = coin ?

--Have you considered adding a coin purse as an item to hold money or wallet (Burlap, Leather, Wool, Silk)?

--Realism vs Gaming should be taken into account, from a realism standpoint this mod is great but from gameplay aspect items are only as valuable the number of uses and availability. 

Addon is updated to support TFC 0.79.18

It crashes using 0.79.18.673. Single player.

Description: Exception in server tick loopjava.lang.NullPointerException: Exception in server tick loop    at com.bioxx.tfc.Core.TFC_Core.getSuperSeed(TFC_Core.java:1393)    at com.bioxx.tfc.api.Crafting.AnvilRecipe.<init>(AnvilRecipe.java:30)    at com.aleksey.merchants.Core.Recipes.registerAnvilRecipes(Recipes.java:73)    at com.aleksey.merchants.Handlers.ChunkEventHandler.onLoadWorld(ChunkEventHandler.java:16)    at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_34_ChunkEventHandler_onLoadWorld_Load.invoke(.dynamic)    at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)    at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:73)    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:92)    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

We are using this mod in our server with tfc 0.78.18 without any issue. Are you sure the problem is with merchants addon?