Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
aleksey_t

[TFC 0.79.23+] Merchants Addon for TFC

139 posts in this topic

I was not able to respond yesterday - forum was down for me.

Proposed improvement is done and I should say it is really looking much better and also it is improving server performance since player is not needing to open Stall every time when he/she wants to know what items are inside.

New update will be posted at the end of week.

sweet, too bad i already got a pretty good looking texture done for the used stall XD

Posted Image

Sorry, but this was your idea to introduce new feature :)

I've sent you addon via PM.

PS. Your "fish-tomato" texture is really nice.

thanks, and i know, i just wanted to be prepared if it took a while for you to change it, or decided not to change it at all. it didn't take me that long to make anyway, i just used some item textures i already had on top of the empty stall texture, only new texture on it was the tomatoes from a different angle

I love the mod and Nyssa Textures, Is just funny that food is the one thing we cannot have in the stalls as they decay too fast.. So no way we can actually have Fish and Tomatoes.

New update is uploaded (look at changes section for details)

oooooo that update looks sooo purdy! I love it!!!

So I was messing around, and how would one sell heavy/large items? Like Doors, Anvils, Bellow, etc... or is this not possible directly with TFC? I have checked and it does work when using a Trapped Chest though.

Thanks.

Selling of large items is not possible via TFC containers (since there is no container for heavy/large items).

Yes, vanilla chest is supported and could be used to sell any item, but originally I supposed that vanilla chest could be used only by admin.

It could be introduced some special block so everything that is placed on it is considered for sell.

But do we actually need this?

The only one listed that would seem necessary to sell is anvil. I would add large vessels to that. The rest are easy crafts which you can sell the materials for. The large vessel just requires effort by player, but the anvil requires the previous tier of anvil for craft and effort to craft.

You could just sell the double ingots, like seven at a time so that once someone buys them they can just craft the anvil.

i wonder if it would be possible to work with the cellars addon, allowing the warehouse block to be placed in the cellar, allowing for food to keep longer while up for sale? you might be able to ask them to work with you on that , i believe that would be fantastic...

So many requests, I hate to add one more, but it would solve some problems. We are using NPC crates in our server and it would be really good if we could have them added as a supported container.

Is huge, occupy less space and you can literally store everything in it, like doors, anvils, logs, just everything. 

how would one sell heavy/large items? Like Doors, Anvils, Bellow, etc... or is this not possible directly with TFC?

The only one listed that would seem necessary to sell is anvil. I would add large vessels to that.

Ok, I will look on how better to implement this. 

You could just sell the double ingots, like seven at a time so that once someone buys them they can just craft the anvil.

Yes, as workaround this will work.But sometimes happen that we want to sell our old anvil instead of smelting it.Therefore I think rarely but "anvil trade" could be. 

i wonder if it would be possible to work with the cellars addon, allowing the warehouse block to be placed in the cellar, allowing for food to keep longer while up for sale? you might be able to ask them to work with you on that , i believe that would be fantastic...

I will look how to implement this.And looks like will better to include integration of Stall and Cellar into new crossover library.Idea is to provide interface which allows to add custom containers to Merchants. 

So many requests, I hate to add one more, but it would solve some problems. We are using NPC crates in our server and it would be really good if we could have them added as a supported container.Is huge, occupy less space and you can literally store everything in it, like doors, anvils, logs, just everything.

I think if Nyssa's request will be implemented, then I will be able to implement this request as well.

Game crashes on joining world, crashing doesn't occur when entering the same world without the addon or after removing the addon.

Problem is not in the other mods or addons, as this also happened when I didn't have any other mods-addons (exept TFC ofcourse)

crash report: http://pastebin.com/kD7t4Fa3

Thank you for crash report.

From crash report I can see that you have installed following mods (9 mods/addons excluding TerraFirma):

1) lwstfc{3.6.B79} [Leather Water Sac] ([1.7.10]LeatherWaterSac-3.6.B79.jar)

2) MerchantsTFC{1.0.33} [Merchants] ([1.7.10]Merchants-1.0.33.jar)

3) terrafirmacraft{0.79.20} [TerraFirmaCraft] ([1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.20.710.jar)

4) tfcm{0.4.0} [TerraMisc] ([1.7.10]TerraMisc-0.4.0.jar)

5) tfccellars{1.08} [CellarsAddon] ([1.7.10]TFCCellarsAddon-1.08.jar)

6) BiblioCraft{1.10.5} [biblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.10.5][MC1.7.10].jar)

7) BiblioWoodsTFC{1.1} [biblioWoodsTFC] (BiblioWoods[TerraFirmaCraftV0.79.18][v1.1].jar)

8) customnpcs{1.7.10c} [CustomNpcs] (CustomNPCs_1.7.10c.jar)

9) farseek{1.0.8} [Farseek] (Farseek-1.0.8.jar)

10) streams{0.1.4} [streams] (Streams-0.1.4.jar)

If you think that problem is with Merchants then could you please delete all mods/addons and leave just TFC and Merchants?

If you still be able to reproduce problem, then please provide me crash report and game save.

Edited by aleksey_t

Could you please provide game save?

Edited by aleksey_t

weirdly enough, the modpack for darkagecraft works , even tough it has this mod. Right now It was the only reason I wanted to mod, so you can take your time.

Thank you, I will try "save" tomorrow.

Hey Aleksey I have had some players crashing when they visit our Market. The crash is in the client and not in the server. It looks like is a rendering issue as most people crashing have low end Video Cards.

In any case as much as I love the items showing it would work better for the server if we had a config file that would let us disable that feature or show the items as flat so the rendering would be easier.

For now I am reverting to version .31

Hi,

Thank you for letting me know.

I will fix this bug so it will work correctly for low end Video Cards (as you told - for such video cards it just must show flat items)

Thank you, for this amazing mod that makes trading in a multiplayer environment a believable and fun way.

We just love this mod. 

Thank you, for this amazing mod that makes trading in a multiplayer environment a believable and fun way.We just love this mod.

Thanks.