Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
CBro

[Offline] MyM and C&C Present: D.I.E.:Death Is Expected

67 posts in this topic

On a side note, we are getting coffee break server crashes  chopping down hickory trees atm! especially ones with side branches or big leaf areas!

geting coffee break restarts when a clan mate is /home into an area that is snowing!

Suggestion, IS it possible to disable the block detecting side of WAILA mod so it only reports mob/players, this is in the interest of the secretrooms mod, it kind of makes the mod a little bit redundant if you can tell by just looking at a secret rooms block that it is a secret rooms block!

oh also.. if you get drunk ingame and then try to type in chat you get disconnected from the server!

Suggestion, IS it possible to disable the block detecting side of WAILA mod so it only reports mob/players, this is in the interest of the secretrooms mod, it kind of makes the mod a little bit redundant if you can tell by just looking at a secret rooms block that it is a secret rooms block!

Ah yes, this is a very valid point. I'll see if I can mess around with the configs a bit to fix this, I'm sure there is something to fix this.

oh also.. if you get drunk ingame and then try to type in chat you get disconnected from the server!

Yeah this has something to do with how TFC changes the way you speak when drunk to slur it up, the bug has been reported by several servers on this forum here so they are aware of it. Hopefully it's fixed, I'm curious about the slurred words! Hope you had/have a good morning with a lot of viewers!

QB bug report smithed copper helmet quest won't detect via manual submit.

QB bug report smithed copper helmet quest won't detect via manual submit.

Hmmm, that's interesting, and it's the final product not the stage one that you have right?

Hmmm, that's interesting, and it's the final product not the stage one that you have right?

Yeah its the final product, fully wearable, tried with multiple people to hand it in!

While i hide in my hole waiting for the nights to end i get bored... sometimes things like this happen....

Posted Image

THE ETERNAL QUEST FOR CHEESE!

Myself and Skraginator have both been trying are hardest to get some milk/cheese on the go and we are having a few issues! We have as far as we are aware understood the mechanics of befrending and milking cows ( i now have pixel perfect udder aim)! We have located wild cows and managed to locate females! this is where the issues begin!

• can feed cow once to make it begin to familiar/tame
  • can NOT feed it enough times to let us milk them
  • can NOT feed it enough times before it will despawn
  • can feed cow and then put it on a lead
  • cows on leads STILL despawn
  • can NOT use vanilla name tags ( no anvil to edit name )
  • can make TFC name tags
  • can NOT  use TFC name tags on cows even if you have managed to feed it once
  • feeding despawn issue and lead despawn issue also with Horses

So both me and Skraginator have cow eggs, will these same issues effect spawned cows? We don't want to risk using them to have our fresh spawned cow despawn befor we can do anything with them! Is there something we are missing here? Or is there some way you can make it so a partially tamed/familarised animal won't  despawn?

Suggestion:  backpack mod recipe for pouches should work with the TFC yarn as well as the currently working vanilla string.

Suggestion:  maybe the Lantern Mod would be a good adition to the pack, relighting torches is a nice mechanic and makes survival as a a low tech TFC'er on the, but glowstone  can be a little harder to get hold of. I love the asthetic of the lanterns. You could limit them to certain metal types as a reward for progression up to the higher tier metals, and as they are fueled with alcohol you can also adjust the values so maybe  give us more work to do along the lines of farming and fermenting!

That image, wow! That is amazing, thanks a ton for that. This will be the new imagine in the QB with next release (tomorrow). IF that's cool with you, love it!

The animal husbandry has been worked on for the next update as well, TFC came out with a few fixes which hopefully fixes this very issue.

Lantern mod shall also be included in tomorrows release, I like it and it fits well. Good call.

EDIT: I'll look into the armor quests and figure out why those aren't working right for the release too.

new realease you say? ah thats great glad to hear it! Im more than happy for you to use my little picture, if there is anything you need hanged/edited on the image let me know. Glad you liked that TFC lantern addon. I was running a small TFC server for me and my gaming community and we used a few extra TFC addons, one popular one on there was the Leather Water Sac  its like carrying two clay water vessels around with you, but doesnt have the % chance of breaking. by the looks of it, it has been updated to take other fluids like the home brewed alcohols and even salt water (drink at your own risk).

EDIT

I appreciate hardcore is supposed to be hard, but i was wondering about healing. The terrafirmacraft addon Extrafirma adds an interestig heal mechanic that utilises healing herbs, which have to be ground up in a pestle and then and combined with leather strips, cloth from the loom and string/yarn to make a healing bandage. however the mod was last updated to a 78 version so it may well prove to be incompatable.

Spice of life Modpack : lunch bag won't accept TFC foods as valid objects.

EDIT EDIT

Would it be game breaking if the trashcan recipe could be tweaked to use TFC cobble and TFC stone? i just want to throw stuff away rather than /rt place chest full of stange stuff /home!

new realease you say? ah thats great glad to hear it! Im more than happy for you to use my little picture, if there is anything you need hanged/edited on the image let me know. Glad you liked that TFC lantern addon. I was running a small TFC server for me and my gaming community and we used a few extra TFC addons, one popular one on there was the Leather Water Sac  its like carrying two clay water vessels around with you, but doesnt have the % chance of breaking. by the looks of it, it has been updated to take other fluids like the home brewed alcohols and even salt water (drink at your own risk).

EDIT

I appreciate hardcore is supposed to be hard, but i was wondering about healing. The terrafirmacraft addon Extrafirma adds an interestig heal mechanic that utilises healing herbs, which have to be ground up in a pestle and then and combined with leather strips, cloth from the loom and string/yarn to make a healing bandage. however the mod was last updated to a 78 version so it may well prove to be incompatable.

Spice of life Modpack : lunch bag won't accept TFC foods as valid objects.

EDIT EDIT

Would it be game breaking if the trashcan recipe could be tweaked to use TFC cobble and TFC stone? i just want to throw stuff away rather than /rt place chest full of stange stuff /home!

The release got pushed off due to you streaming, didn't want you to have to deal with a long downtime! It's all ready to go at this point(including lantern mod), just a matter of rebuilding the server and the several client compiles all around.

I agree about healing, we tried searching for a bandage style mod to add into the pack to add another use for the wool cloth making the loom significantly more valuable, but we can't find one. Maybe I'll work on building one for the update after this one, wouldn't be too hard to put together a couple tiers of bandages. I liked the ExtraFirma idea early on, but we wanted to use all active mods/devs as we could so we could update with new stable content as the pack progressed and we did notice the same, seems to be outdated. If there was a way to move hot springs earlier in the game that would be helpful too.

Yeah, definitely, I can tweak it, but absolutely everything has value, I would most DEFINITELY suggest keeping everything, there is a way to 'throw it away' later but still retain it's worth.

Tried to get on today (2:19pm PST) and bunch of mod errors, and checked pack for any updates for downloads and nadda :( still working on it? or is it something out of line lol

Good news Cheese Lovers! Animals no longer get wiped by the daily mob despawn ( Well at least with egg spawned ones, haven't had time to go out and test the wild ones yet) So get out there and get hunting to stock up your farms!

EDIT Don't know if troll or needed for later stuff, but the cow eggs we get from the quest trees are vanila cows not  TFC cows so we are unable to milk and cheese them :(

EDIT Can confirm wild animals have been found and revisted a day or two later and have not been wiped!

broken mod pack for technic and mum won't load it

Have had lots of people load it no problem from both, are you sure your computer can handle it? It's not just TFC by itself, it does require a bit more RAM than just TFC does. If you could link me your log/crash-report I'd be glad to tell you what the cause is.

Also, sidenote, the MyM Launcher version includes a resource pack that takes up even a bit more RAM, you can disable that in game before launching a world or connecting to the server, or you can even remove it from your resource folder before launching to help keep some memory clear. Technic launcher on the other hand doesn't include that resource pack.

LAG REPORT

We are definitely experiencing world wide lag on any server  announcments, if nothing else could we space them out a bit more, i appreciate the grimbug twitch one, but i certainly wouldn't mind you only showing that every 2-4 hours or something, as for the other messages that would be at your discretion. Maybe there is something server side you can look into as to why auto messages would be generating lag like that, it doesn't make sense to me why they would, but the most certainly are!

Double ingot from the blast furnace quest is bugged out, can be anviled into a single sheet but won't work as a sheet  and wont stack with other sheets of wrought iron. Skrag had same issue with it.

Hey been playing for a bit on the server. Me and my friends would like to make use of the clan system if possible. Our clan tag would be Pen.

Hey been playing for a bit on the server. Me and my friends would like to make use of the clan system if possible. Our clan tag would be Pen.

Sure thing, feel free. There is no need for verification anymore, I turned that off so you are able to utilize all it has to offer now. Type /clan to see the commands available to you.

Welcome to the server! :)