Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
raymondbh

[OFFLINE][0.79.25]Interburn.org - TFC with addons!

135 posts in this topic

Did some more changes, give it a try now... :-)

Still none. :( it says cannot interact with terrafirmacraft_(block name)

Still none. :( it says cannot interact with terrafirmacraft_(block name)

Now it works, but I still need to do some work on the Towny part...

I am interested in this. Been doing a world with a friend, however a larger community would be nice perhaps.

Just put your username and your friend's username on this forum page and Raymond will whitelist you :P Can't wait to see you too

My username is 'Not_Not_Arrow' I can't quite remember my friend's... he hasn't been on for a few days xD

When you get on message this forum, ill give you and your friend a gift :P

Ask Kester what I can do :P

how do i get on the White list?

Can't get on... not whitelisted...

Added you both to the whitelist.

Hi.  Looking for a TFC+ pack with small community in a not yet very lived-in world.  This server looks interesting, but I was wondering a few things.  Has the map ever been reset or about to be?  What year is your current world?/Are there still easily accessible resources for new players?  Are people working in towns or separately?  Does everyone listed in the OP still play?   Thanks for any info. 

The minecraft bug bites every so often; I last played a year ago and the pack I played was technofirma, but didn't like the mod bloating and constant updates that number the days of the world file before it has to be wiped.  I like to build to last, but I'd also like to start from scratch like, and preferably with, everybody else. 

I'm not the owner but I'll try to answer some of these questions. 1st: Reset? Highly doubtful, as we have jsut started-ish ( i'm at steel but not everyone is ) 2nd: the year is close to 1001 due to a time glitch we were expierencing which just got fixed. I don't know what you mean by resources redially available, something like food possibly a boat something like that? I was planning to build A small spawn town, once I got around to it. 4th ( yes I accididentally skipped 3rd I'm only human :P ) Most people are in group of 1-2 since towny hasn't fully been set up yet. I know raymond is working on it now as we speak :D  5th: Since we all live in diffrent time zones, I can't give you an accurate reading on who plays and who doesn't. I do know that wcrai5 isn't playing but that is for connection issues he's having. Hopefully this has been helpful ( and my fingers can take a break from typing all of this XD )

Hi.  Looking for a TFC+ pack with small community in a not yet very lived-in world.  This server looks interesting, but I was wondering a few things.  Has the map ever been reset or about to be?  What year is your current world?/Are there still easily accessible resources for new players?  Are people working in towns or separately?  Does everyone listed in the OP still play?   Thanks for any info. 

The minecraft bug bites every so often; I last played a year ago and the pack I played was technofirma, but didn't like the mod bloating and constant updates that number the days of the world file before it has to be wiped.  I like to build to last, but I'd also like to start from scratch like, and preferably with, everybody else. 

I'm not the owner but I'll try to answer some of these questions. 1st: Reset? Highly doubtful, as we have jsut started-ish ( i'm at steel but not everyone is ) 2nd: the year is close to 1001 due to a time glitch we were expierencing which just got fixed. I don't know what you mean by resources redially available, something like food possibly a boat something like that? I was planning to build A small spawn town, once I got around to it. 4th ( yes I accididentally skipped 3rd I'm only human :P ) Most people are in group of 1-2 since towny hasn't fully been set up yet. I know raymond is working on it now as we speak :D  5th: Since we all live in diffrent time zones, I can't give you an accurate reading on who plays and who doesn't. I do know that wcrai5 isn't playing but that is for connection issues he's having. Hopefully this has been helpful ( and my fingers can take a break from typing all of this XD )

Yeah, noisy here pretty much answered all of your questions. I have no plans for a reset of the map anytime soon, because we havn't come that far yet, should be plenty of resources. 

A town (or more) would be fun to build as a community project, but since I had this time issues with the server, not many people have played on it the last weeks. Hope this will change when I am done configuring Towny and can "unwhitelist" the server :-)

Thank you for whitelisting me, my friend needs to be too, I have his username now xD 'manuelmaria'

Sounds good.  Requesting whitlisting for username 'Yuunpewpew'.  If anyone wants to make a town later on, I like smithing, building, and storing lots of alcohol.  I'd gotten to red steel on a previous playthrough, but I may need to relearn some stuff. 

So far on this serer it's been great... only problems with it were mainly in game related... Stuff like me and my friend were starving due to joining in the winter xD And now we cannot find any stone that can be used for flux Haha 

The only strange things that we found were that a lot of vanilla damaging things, such as fall damage, fire, drowning and I think unarmed zombies, do the vanilla damage... which is a ridiculously small amount. I dove off of a mountain about 100-120 blocks high and took 50 damage... Prickly Bushes do more damage than sitting in fire... xD

Edit: Oh and currently Towny adds a massive line of prefixes to chat... so much that it takes up 2 lines if you say 'hi'

Edited by Not_Not_Arrow

So far on this serer it's been great... only problems with it were mainly in game related... Stuff like me and my friend were starving due to joining in the winter xD And now we cannot find any stone that can be used for flux Haha 

The only strange things that we found were that a lot of vanilla damaging things, such as fall damage, fire, drowning and I think unarmed zombies, do the vanilla damage... which is a ridiculously small amount. I dove off of a mountain about 100-120 blocks high and took 50 damage... Prickly Bushes do more damage than sitting in fire... xD

Edit: Oh and currently Towny adds a massive line of prefixes to chat... so much that it takes up 2 lines if you say 'hi'

That's strange, I thought the damage issue had been solved with KCauldron, I will investigate.

Towny is not setup properly yet, I will look into that when I have the time as well... :-)

If you need food, and some flux I can give you some. Just tell me where to leave it and I will. also if anyone finds silver I will pay pretty much anything please :D

Edit: I can't and kinda don't want to say this: We might have another thief on the server. I had an iron pick in an item frame outside my main door. both the frame and pick are missing. and I'm sure other items have been taken.

Edited by noisyfireknight

If you need food, and some flux I can give you some. Just tell me where to leave it and I will. also if anyone finds silver I will pay pretty much anything please :D

Edit: I can't and kinda don't want to say this: We might have another thief on the server. I had an iron pick in an item frame outside my main door. both the frame and pick are missing. and I'm sure other items have been taken.

Is the frame back now, or have you replaced it?

Pretty sure that was me by mistake, I think I already cleared it up with Noisy, we talked yesterday.

Edit: Also, beds don't seem to work for setting your spawn, which is really bad :/ And that is both kinds of beds...

Edited by Not_Not_Arrow

Is the frame back now, or have you replaced it?

I never replaced it. Not arrow explained what happened to the bismuth bronze pick I had, which is back but the iron one is still missing and not on a rack. just want to know what happened.

Edit: The pick is there with the frame. nvm on thieves

Edited by noisyfireknight