Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
raymondbh

[OFFLINE][0.79.25]Interburn.org - TFC with addons!

135 posts in this topic

Too few players, too much work.

Will bring the server online again when TFC2 gets released.

Rules:

No stealing

No griefing

No PVP (if both parties agrees to duel, that's ok)

Behave and have respect for each other.

White list:

gavinjon

noisyfireknight

Mythirevas

Dianix

Dragonbreath299

kster5210

Gerero

johnspartane

Narlage

price1098

Mr_Demmers

Evilmurmeli

Poison6333

rokoeh_

Not_Not_Arrow

wcrai5

manuelmaria

Yuunpewpew

dddmard

MrFace10000

Gargantua2000

tain3854

jackisright

AquaDARK_SMITH

Boogey2

The_awesom_withN

The_Nar_King

gold_mine

Star_bolt

Hozeds0

paco99a

ijevinator

eruraion

Berriadon

Lucian_Everstorm

UkrainianGuy

Akain11

Dragonysis

Coded_Ragon

Ban list:

Xxkillguy32xX - Banned for stealing!

For modpack and more info check http://www.interburn.org/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=16

NO PvP (no whitelist when I can get the permission system to work)

Mod list:

TFC and addons:
TerraFirmaCraft [0.79.25]
Streams [0.1.6]
LeatherWaterSac [3.8]
Cellars [1.10]
Decorations [1.0.20]
Merchants [1.1.3]
Udary Mod [0.2.28]
TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin [1.5.3.24]
TerraMisc [0.6.8]
TFC-Tweaks [0.3.0.13]

Other mods:
FastCraft [1.21]
NotEnoughItems [1.0.3.74]
CodeChickenCore [1.0.4.29]
Smart Moving [15.6]

Clientside only mods (this are optional you can disable them if you want, or for better performance?):
InventoryTweaks [1.58]
Waila [1.5.7a]
Wawla [1.2.1]

Server mods/plugins:

MyTown2

Morpheus

NEI problems:

I do not know why, and if it is so for all players, but there is a problem with NEI. For me, I have to log into a single player world before joining the server for NEI to "turn up".

I will give more info later, also check our forum for more info.

Edited by raymondbh

modpack doesnt match the server

Check you use the right modpack, there's a own TFC pack...

My mistake, loaded the wrong pack.  Downloaded the right one and my PC cant run it, the server search continues I guess.

My mistake, loaded the wrong pack.  Downloaded the right one and my PC cant run it, the server search continues I guess.

Did you dedicate more RAM?

Windows XP wont let me dedicate more then 1g, but since it crashes before anything has a chance to load, I suspect Java 6 is to blame.

Hey Raymond,

I recently tried to update the pack and it would not allow me to do so. I then tried to delete and re-install and the mod pack for some reason is not longer listed in the launcher. 

Is the server no longer available for public use, or is this just an error that I'm getting. The website link no longer loads either.

Hey Raymond,

I recently tried to update the pack and it would not allow me to do so. I then tried to delete and re-install and the mod pack for some reason is not longer listed in the launcher. 

Is the server no longer available for public use, or is this just an error that I'm getting. The website link no longer loads either.

My file server was down for a moment... it should be fixed now...

Dont work anything....even that launcher to get mod pack, can you fix it please?

Dont work anything....even that launcher to get mod pack, can you fix it please?

Fix what? Everything works just fine...

Started the work on upgrading to TFC B79.18 and adding more addons. Just a heads up :-)

I also saw that people had problems with our forum, the account activation mail should now work!

When I try to break a block it says:

post-19135-0-47306900-1440875251_thumb.p

This happens even though I'm more than a thousand blocks away from spawn.  Can you please fix this problem for me (and others)?  Also, I spawned in the wilderness without any spawn building.  Making a spawn building (and maybe even a spawn shop) would be great.  I'd love to play on this server, but currently it is unplayable.  If you get these problems fixed, I'd love to play on the server, but you really do need to get them fixed.

post-19135-0-47306900-1440875251_thumb.p

Thank you for the feedback, I will investigate this tomorrow, it might be something with the newest ForgeEssentials...

This server seems to look good. I cannot wait to join in.

Edit: Having Same problem as gavinjon. Hope to see what the server's like with buildings :P

Edited by noisyfireknight

It should be playable now, but I have a hard time getting the permission and protection work... so please! no griefing or stealing!

thanks dude!

In terms of player protections, you could always add towny or factions.  I think either would be great, truthfully

It is playable now, but NEI isn't working, so it's not as enjoyable as it should be.  I've tried pressing "O" while in my inventory but NEI doesn't seem to want to do anything at all.  If you could fix NEI that would be even better.

thanks dude!

In terms of player protections, you could always add towny or factions.  I think either would be great, truthfully

Towny or Factions does not run on Forge, and TFC and Cauldron are not friends (and Cauldron is no longer maintained, not officially anyway)

It is playable now, but NEI isn't working, so it's not as enjoyable as it should be.  I've tried pressing "O" while in my inventory but NEI doesn't seem to want to do anything at all.  If you could fix NEI that would be even better.

NEI is acting strange, you have to log into a single player world, exit it without quitting Minecraft, then enter the server and it works. I have no idea why it is acting like this, but I will look into it.

Nei is client-side. The server should have nothing to do about it. The Nei controls may have been changed, look in your options.

Edit: The controls were changed. without knowing the button to access it now, use reset keys in your options, which will reset the control to nei as O

Edited by noisyfireknight

For just looking up a recipe NEI is client-side only. However NEI also has a server-side component. This is used to control who can use magnet mode, control weather, use creative mode, etc.

The Pack is running an outdated version of NEI, Might I suggest updating it? This also means code chicken core requires an update too.

For just looking up a recipe NEI is client-side only. However NEI also has a server-side component. This is used to control who can use magnet mode, control weather, use creative mode, etc.

Yes, that is just right.

The Pack is running an outdated version of NEI, Might I suggest updating it? This also means code chicken core requires an update too.

We are running the recommended version of NEI and CCC, any newer and it will crash with TFC...