Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
raymondbh

[OFFLINE][0.79.25]Interburn.org - TFC with addons!

135 posts in this topic

Updated thread.

Edit: The thief is found and banned. For you honest ppl, post here or in our forum to get on the white list.

Edited by raymondbh

It's Sad, but was probable to see a thief without any way to stop him/her. Whitelist me please.

Whitelisted peeps so far:

gavinjon

noisyfireknight

Mythirevas

Dianix

Banned:

Xxkillguy32xX - Banned for stealing.

Edited by raymondbh

You should get MCBans, this way you would know if people got banned from other servers.

You should get MCBans, this way you would know if people got banned from other servers.

I don't run Cauldron, so can't have any bukkit plugins.

I see. 

Cauldron has it's glitches, but in my opinion is the only way to run a public server.

Anyways, good luck with the server, the more the merrier.

I'd love it if you could add IndustriFirma (the addon, I mean) for more end game content.  I've been checking it out in a multimc instance and it seems pretty well balanced.  If you could add it, that would be great.  If you can't (or don't want to) that would be fine too.

Industrifirma sounds cool, but on a side note it seems the the server is stopped in time! it's been june 1st for 4 days

Sorry, but industifirma is just a bunch of Minetweaker/customitems, and I do not like any of those mods on the server. I am open for a tech mod, but haven't found anything that I thinks fits in. Immersive Engineering seems like a mod I would like, but need to make some compatibility layers for it, and that's a lot of work, and first I have to finish my own addon/mod.

May i be whitelisted?

Edit:Oh well i should add my user name first. ;p its kster5210

Edited by KsterNator

Is server down? Cannot seem to connect?

Side note: what is the mod you're working on about?

May i be whitelisted?

Edit:Oh well i should add my user name first. ;p its kster5210

Yes I'll add you. Remember: NO stealing NO griefing.

Is server down? Cannot seem to connect?

Side note: what is the mod you're working on about?

It had crashed... Up again now, I will look into what's happend. Check my post in the Addon section of the forum (TFC-Additions).

I see. 

Cauldron has it's glitches, but in my opinion is the only way to run a public server.

Anyways, good luck with the server, the more the merrier.

Thank you :-) Could you send me a PM @TonyLiberatto. Have some questions about Cauldron...

I seem to have discovered an interesting thing about the time situation. apparently when no one is logged in it seems time stops. whether this is fact or fiction I have not the evidence to prove.

I seem to have discovered an interesting thing about the time situation. apparently when no one is logged in it seems time stops. whether this is fact or fiction I have not the evidence to prove.

Yeah i have seen that problem too, also it did something weird to my crops. After i logged out for the night and the next day my crops wouldn't grow, At all.

Ok... I will try and look into it :-)

Currently working on running the server with Cauldron and plugins, so we can remove the whitelisting... this can take some time, but I think it will be worth it.

Glad to hear some of the problems are on the fix. Now all we have to do is find out why TFC time hates us :P

Edit: Warning for those who update: waypoints get deleted so keep your waypoint files and move them if you want to keep em.

2tidE: ?nwod si revres  ( Edit 2 Server is down? ) 

Edited by noisyfireknight

Glad to hear some of the problems are on the fix. Now all we have to do is find out why TFC time hates us :P

Edit: Warning for those who update: waypoints get deleted so keep your waypoint files and move them if you want to keep em.

2tidE: ?nwod si revres  ( Edit 2 Server is down? ) 

Did you loose your waypoints?! I didn't....

Streams broke the world, so have to recover from a backup... 

Edited by raymondbh

idk if this is a bug or a gift but I found on my tool rack a wrought iron pick. I didnt make it but the wierd thing is it has +21.3 percent durability mark on it so idk

Edited by KsterNator

idk if this is a bug or a gift but I found on my tool rack a wrought iron pick. I didnt make it but the wierd thing is it has +21.3 percent durability mark on it so idk

hehe, it's definitely not a bug, I would ask noisy...

The server sleep function, where time passes very slowly when noone is online is vanilla TFC behavior. The server admin can turn it off in the config if they want.

Kester, While Exploring South I found your house.  I harvested some fruit from your trees and paid with that pickaxe and a stack of coal. not to mention there is a gaint cluster of coal south of your house.

Side Note: Everyone that plays on the server, we neeed to decide what will be the currency of our map, using the merchants addon

Kitty: Would that cause the time to reset to June 1st 1000?

Edited by noisyfireknight

The server time being reset to June 1st 1000 would be because somebody used the /time set day command, which you are not supposed to do.