Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
aleksey_t

[TFC 0.79.23+] Decorations Addon for TFC

107 posts in this topic

I have a slight problem. I'm trying to make liquid dye by putting 25 rose dye into a 10000Mb of fresh water barrel and nothing happens. Why is that?

Hello and thank you for this beautiful expansion on TFC.
Recently, I've been trying to add this mod to the modpack Per Fabrica Ad Astra, which uses TFC 0.79.34
Specifically this:
https://github.com/wormzjl/TFCraft/tree/Build79

To my horror and pain, adding DecorationsAddon to the modpack crashes it back to launcher every single time I try to launch it (Fatal errors were detected during the transition from POSTINITIALIZATION to AVAILABLE. Loading cannot continue).

The log:
https://pastebin.com/PZfFkZG7

Could somebody please tell me what the problem is? Could I fix it without coding?

If it is a coding incompatibility deep within the java, can I fix it by editing this mod source?
https://github.com/Aleksey-Terzi/DecorationsTFC

I am not a java programmer, but I am willing to learn enough to fix a simple(ish) problem and recompile the mod if somebody who IS a java programmer would please tell me what to fix. <3

Hi there, I'm having trouble, I'm working on a TFC modpack and I'm using minetweaker and tfc tweaker to add fluid recipes to the barrel, I want to replace the blue dye recipe with vanilla lapis rather than tfc blue dye, reason being because I only want one form of lapis to exist and I have a mod that requires ONLY vanilla, however I don't know what the dyes fluids are called internally

The last time the Mod author was online was 2015.

On 11/04/2018 at 7:00 PM, UnlimatedStone9 said:

Hi there, I'm having trouble, I'm working on a TFC modpack and I'm using minetweaker and tfc tweaker to add fluid recipes to the barrel, I want to replace the blue dye recipe with vanilla lapis rather than tfc blue dye, reason being because I only want one form of lapis to exist and I have a mod that requires ONLY vanilla, however I don't know what the dyes fluids are called internally

Use /mt liquids to output the fluid registry in the minetweaker log file. 

I managed to figure this out, completely forgot about the minetweaker fluids command, I appreciate the help though, thanks!

2 hours ago, Bunsan said:

Use /mt liquids to output the fluid registry in the minetweaker log file. 

Have I got the weirdest bug report for you, for some reason this addon Indirectly affects both ImmersiveEngineering and GregTech, resulting in me only being able to install either GregTech OR ImmersiveEngineering, when both mods are installed the game crashes and screams about missing recipes in the IE Api, removing this addon completely fixed the issue I was having, the crash report does not tell me what item is missing exactly but through process of elimination when working on a temporary bug testing modpack I managed to find out it was your addon breaking the two mods and adding a conflict between the two

here's the crash anyways if you want to read it, it might be a little different to what it is all the time because of me changing mods and configs to fix the issue but this report should suffice, it doesn't directly blame any mods though, it's something about a preferred ore stack https://pastebin.com/1UdP53U8

I doubt this addon will be fixed and granted I'm a little okay with that, it's not the most useful mod in my modpack but it was definitely one of the most decorative I had and did enjoy using it a lot, if this is looked at though it would be highly useful, thanks again!           -UnlimatedStoen9