Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Veseno

[Offline][0.79.15] Terrafirmacraft Server

68 posts in this topic

IP: 167.114.1.218:25734

Application Requirements and Rules:

Please add Decorations to your mods folder!
Minimaps and other non-cheating client side mods are acceptable.

1. You should be at least 15 years old, but I may make exceptions.

2. Basically please just use common sense.

3. This is not a server where griefing or stealing is allowed.

4. PvP is allowed with one anothers concent. 

Whitelist Application:
IGN:
Tell me what you're looking for from this server (expectations):

IGN: myundietalk

Expectations: A community that is willing to work together, but still respect boundaries while discovering all that Terrafirmacraft has to offer.

IGN: akushner11

Expectations: To be able to have a good time on the great mod known as terrafirmacraft with mature people and not have to worry about people griefing or stealing and to be part of a good community!

IGN: lucardeus

Expectations: A server and community that is willing to have fun work together to find all the thing that can be done in TFC.

IGN: MaxamesTheAwesom
Tell me what you're looking for from this server (expectations): no lag hopefully and a good comnity  (p.s. im bad at spelling)

IGN: ikwismyloginname
Tell me what you're looking for from this server (expectations): a small server to play on that doesn't crash a lot.

I have downgraded to a more stable version, 0.79.14.538, and have approved whitelist applications:

myundietalk, akushner11, lucardeus, and ikwismyloginname welcome to the server!

IGN: BukoJuice
Tell me what you're looking for from this server (expectations): a helpful community, fun people to play coop with and respectable individuals that are humble.

IGN:
Zedidiah

1; I am sick of worrying about little kids griefing me!
2; I want to be able to make several friends that I can share stuff with and build with.
3; I want to be able to build a big comunity with people that looks really good. I don't want to see thatch huts by me when the people have stacks of iron and steel.

Whitelist Application:
IGN: Oafking2
Tell me what you're looking for from this server (expectations): Playing hours at a time, days on end. Not really, I am a student but I would log in most days and play for a while.

IGN: Stodtie
Tell me what you're looking for from this server (expectations): A place to play TFC with a bunch of (hopefully) nice people.

Hey veseno, just saw that I got accepted, thankyou for that, but I see you down graded, I just wanted to say that 79.15 is more secure that 79.14, some blocks cause the server to crash in 14, but 15 seems to work fine. Just saying just in case the world crashes in the future

BukoJuice, Zedidiah, Oafking2 and Stodtie welcome to the server! I have added you guys to the whitelist.

Hey veseno, just saw that I got accepted, thankyou for that, but I see you down graded, I just wanted to say that 79.15 is more secure that 79.14, some blocks cause the server to crash in 14, but 15 seems to work fine. Just saying just in case the world crashes in the future

Hey again, I am going to take your word Akush that 15 is working fine again. I like to keep it on the newest version I can that works for everyone! So thanks for letting me know. To anyone else who has troubles just let me know and I will work something out!

IGN: dragonrule4
Tell me what you're looking for from this server (expectations): I'm looking to work with people, and start a city-like creation. I want to be able to play TFC with someone other than myself.

dragonrule4 you have been added to the whitelist. Welcome to the server!

IGN: cybernation (No caps)

I am looking for a small TFC server. I find that TFC servers are more mature and close-knit than any other modpack, and I enjoy that. As I said, I am looking for a close-kinit community and would like to expand my knowledge and build towns with collaboration of other members

IGN: Awkward001
Tell me what you're looking for from this server (expectations):   I am mostly a builder/explorer and my buildings are always open to all.  I like friendly people and am usually on for participating in big projects or long trips.  The previous TFC servers I joined shut down within a month so I would really like to find a long term server where you can not only start knowing the people on but also see towns develop and us transforming this unforgiving land into a very cool world.  

cybernation and Awkward001 added to the whitelist! See you online!

IGN: danyellhaze

I'm just looking for a small server where I can do my own thing whilst still interacting with other players. 

IGN: Draigos, Hobra, INdespair (we are IRL friends);

We are looking for extremely hardcore multiplayer survival. Also, we are very experienced in Minecraft generally. Will be happy to play on this server)

IGN: Lataruz

Tell me what you're looking for from this server (expectations): Looking for a small server with a friendly community and active players

danyellhaze, Draigos, Hobra and INdespair accepted. It's great to have some people who know each other IRL on the server! Enjoy!

IGN: zacktothemax789 , thekingguy
General Playtime: I've been known to flat out play for 8 hours. Generally whenever I can.
Skype: Both thekingguy and I have skype. We would prefer to give the skype our skype usernames to you in a private message.
Teamspeak: I'm head-admin on a teamspeak server where if you want I could create a group of channels there for you guys. Same as skype, we would prefer to throw you the IP in a private message.

We've been looking for a smaller TFC server for a month or so now and found a few that fit our fancy, but this one seems to nail what we've been looking for. We've both played Terrfirmacraft for a few months off and on, enough to get a pretty good grasp of about everything up to getting your first bloomery. Each of us taking on specific roles in communities, as in me being the blacksmith and him being a farmer. What we are expecting for this server is a community where we can both joke around with others and not be penalized for it. Trade with other towns and generally enjoy the game.

Sorry for the longer post. Hoping to offset that I am one year under the age limit.

zacktothemax789 and thekingguy we'd be happy to have you on our server! See you online!

IGN:LibertyFlame

Expectations: I hope to find other players who are willing to work together have a good time and learn a bit more about the building styles and smithing techniques.

As well as making new friends and working towards a massive city-state-like kingdom/nation. I'm fairly new but I can be on fairly often, I find playing TFC is rather boring without

nice and friendly people to play with.