Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
PossiblyYoshi

Crash Report - Only One World Crashes

9 posts in this topic

I have my TFC world that was working fine just yester day and when i turn off my PC it just wouldnt load, its not any other world just this one and its kinda worrying its a great world and ive put my time and effort into this please help.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Who set us up the TNT?

Time: 1/25/15 5:26 AM

Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -522

at net.minecraft.world.chunk.NibbleArray.func_76582_a(SourceFile:26)

at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.ExtendedBlockStorage.func_76665_b(SourceFile:75)

at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76628_c(Chunk.java:548)

at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_150812_a(Chunk.java:878)

at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_150813_a(Chunk.java:862)

at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.loadEntities(AnvilChunkLoader.java:500)

at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:41)

at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:12)

at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.skipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:344)

at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.getSkipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:302)

at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOExecutor.syncChunkLoad(ChunkIOExecutor.java:12)

at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.loadChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:126)

at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:101)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71222_d(MinecraftServer.java:265)

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:130)

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:153)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.7.10

Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1

Java Version: 1.7.0_71, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 65892184 bytes (62 MB) / 298094592 bytes (284 MB) up to 523501568 bytes (499 MB)

JVM Flags: 6 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx512M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M

AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 17

FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.84.1217 Minecraft Forge 10.13.1.1217 Optifine OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_A4 5 mods loaded, 5 mods active

mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

FML{7.10.84.1217} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.1.1217.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

Forge{10.13.1.1217} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.1.1217.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

tfc_coremod{0.79.15} [TFC[coremod]] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

terrafirmacraft{0.79.15} [TerraFirmaCraft] ([1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.15.538.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

Player Count: 0 / 8; []

Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Ive unistalled all mods optifine and all but before today i have Voxel map but i stared up another world and it worked just fine i unistalled all other mods and that world still doesnt work

Edited by Bunsan
In future crash logs should be placed in spoiler tags or posted as pastebin link.

You said you removed mods and it still crashes. We need to know what mods you had when the initial crash occurred.

As far as problem solving. I would try deleting your player.dat. Back it up in case it doesn't help. I'll look into it more when I have more time.

Something in your world is corrupted. This is not necessarily a TFC issue, as even vanilla worlds can be corrupted, and there is no way to know exactly what caused it. First and foremost, you are using an extremely outdated version of forge. You need to update it to the version that is listed on TFC's download page.

Secondly, try using a 3rd party program like MC Region Fixer to check and fix if there are any corrupted chunks in your world.

Finally, if neither of the above work, your player's .dat file is located in your world's save folder, inside of the playerdata folder. The name of the file is going to be gibberish, as that is your player's UUID. Note that deleting the file is going to put you back at initial world spawn, as well as delete everything in your inventory.

Edit: Your topic has also broken rules #1, #4, and #5 of the support forum. As this is your first topic on this forum, I'll let it pass, but any future topics that break the support forum rules will be immediately locked.

none of those work but its okay its just annoying that i cant depend on mods to keep my world safe

As Kitty said corruption is a vanilla thing as much as it is a mod thing. Really it is a computer thing. Stuff happens sometime. That is why it is wise to keep backups of your important worlds.

If none of the suggestions worked the other possible solution is to use MCEdit. Basically delete all regions that don't have things you need and allow them to regen. Pretty sure MCEdit still has this functionality. If not use it to determine coords of important areas, use Dinnerbones tool to figure out which region files they are and manually delete them. Then just hope that is where corruption is.

There are mods out there specifically for periodically backing up worlds, because not only can you not depend on mods to keep your world safe, you cannot depend on vanilla to keep your worlds safe. For all we know, TFC didn't cause this corruption. A packet could have been incorrectly transferred, or something as simple as a power outage, or using Alt+F4 or some other method to force close the game can corrupt it. Do not blame us for this problem, it is disrespectful and rude.

If you want to play it safe, I'd strongly suggest you make regular backups of your world. The mod AromaBackup can help with that.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1287828