Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Vuhlkahn

[Offline][0.79.15] new small server! Whitelisted

52 posts in this topic

To further update the progress of where we are currently. Of 16 people who have logged into the server at least once, 9 of them are fairly active at any given time, with the server being up just over a week I am amazed at the results. The community is thriving with an abundance of food, weapons, armor, and most importantly friendliness. This post is more of an appreciation to the players that have been keeping me wanting to play more than I have time available.

That being said as of yesterday we reached the Steel age. Our smith and miners are some of our more active players and have definitely made getting the tools you need as simply as walking up to the community output racks located at the forge and replacing or getting what you need! He also takes more specific orders if you ask him. Bravo DargonXon. Here within the next day or so I'm going to be posting some screenshots of the community progress (buildings, farm etc) and I've decided to open it up to a few more people to try and populate the realm during off-peak hours. So yes I am still accepting applications.

Please remember to put some thought into them, while a diatribe of your entire life and career is unnecessary a little thought process will go far. I want this to remain a community where we acquire some builders that push us even further as we can start to take on bigger projects!

And once again thank you everyone!

For our nameless village!

Ign: shooterminecraftSkype: DeviusmystWhy you wish to play here: I want to be able to play TFC on a smaller server where I can learn how to do things past the bronze age without someone griefing and to build larger projects.How many hours will you be on weekly: Depends on what is happening during the week.Age: 15 but I am very mature.What are your strengths?: Farming, mining and prospecting.

Even though I am 1 year under age limit for the server, I can prove I am a trustworthy and mature person.

I'm going to accept you under this condition, if you are found breaking any of the rules. You will no longer be allowed to play here.

Even though I am 1 year under age limit for the server, I can prove I am a trustworthy and mature person.

Maybe it's region I come from, but in here sign of maturity would be to lie about your age :D

Ign:CoffeeBean789
Skype:I don't really like sharing my skype with the public
Why you wish to play here: I love small servers and I wish to learn how to play TFC
How many hours will you be on weekly:4-6 Hours

What are your strengths?: So far none

I hope u will still add me,although I'm 15.If u really need my Skype send me a private message if possible.Sorry for my English and grammar

I'm sorry coffeebeans I'm not a fan of your application simply for the reason of using the letter "u" instead of typing the word "you". This is a giant pet peeve of mine and it shows me that you may be a tad lazy, which then triggers me to thinking that because of that we may have issues with you stealing. With that, you are already below the age requirement. Apologies but I am going to have to deny.

I'm sorry coffeebeans I'm not a fan of your application simply for the reason of using the letter "u" instead of typing the word "you". This is a giant pet peeve of mine and it shows me that you may be a tad lazy, which then triggers me to thinking that because of that we may have issues with you stealing. With that, you are already below the age requirement. Apologies but I am going to have to deny.

Well,that's a shame.I'm usually write the full word ,but to make it faster I always write like that and I didn't think people will think I'm lazy just because I don't write the full word.I'll try when I'll turn 16.Like I mentioned sorry for my English,It's not my native language.By the way thanks for noticing,I'll keep it in mine mind.

We are still looking for people to join our active community!

Name: Ian

IGN: Ian_Manta

Why you want to join: I've been bored of playing singleplayer and wanted to try playing with others. Especially on a new structured server.

What skills you would bring to the server: Smithing and Animal Breeding, two of the most tedious tasks people despise.

How often would you play: 2 or 3 hours a session. I can play a few times in the week. but more frequently during the weekend

Ign:ShadowKnightTSPSkype:NoWhy you wish to play here:For enjoymentHow many hours will you be on weekly:InfiniteAge:16What are your strengths?:Most things

Name: Scratchthatguys

IGN: Scratchthatguys

Why you want to join: I enjoy working with others on projects, and working with others in a small community is very fun for me, as I like the teamwork aspect of Terrafirmacraft.

What skills you would bring to the server: Smithing and breeding, as I enjoy the more meticulous and science-y parts of Terrafirmacraft.

How often would you play: 3-6+ hours at a time, after 4:00 on weekdays and whenever on weekends.

By the way, don't immediately discredit me because of my age. Maturity is about how you act, not how old you are. After all, we're just big lumps of flesh. The only thing that matters is our brain, not how many years we've managed to not die.

Name: IanIGN: Ian_MantaAge: 16Why you want to join: I've been bored of playing singleplayer and wanted to try playing with others. Especially on a new structured server.What skills you would bring to the server: Smithing and Animal Breeding, two of the most tedious tasks people despise.How often would you play: 2 or 3 hours a session. I can play a few times in the week. but more frequently during the weekendSkype: Ian Manta

Ign:ShadowKnightTSPSkype:NoWhy you wish to play here:For enjoymentHow many hours will you be on weekly:InfiniteAge:16What are your strengths?:Most things

Name: ScratchthatguysIGN: ScratchthatguysAge: 13Why you want to join: I enjoy working with others on projects, and working with others in a small community is very fun for me, as I like the teamwork aspect of Terrafirmacraft.What skills you would bring to the server: Smithing and breeding, as I enjoy the more meticulous and science-y parts of Terrafirmacraft.How often would you play: 3-6+ hours at a time, after 4:00 on weekdays and whenever on weekends.Skype: Unavailable at the moment, sorry. By the way, don't immediately discredit me because of my age. Maturity is about how you act, not how old you are. After all, we're just big lumps of flesh. The only thing that matters is our brain, not how many years we've managed to not die.

I'm going to accept all of youAnd Scratchthatguys I like your application, I advise you to be very certain you are mature because you are quite far below the age requirement, don't let me down!

Well... uh... It's safe to say I will never touch the crucible, ever, EVER, again. Turns out saying I was rusty at metallurgy was... an understatement.

-pats shoulder- Happens to the best of us

I forgot you can't put alloys back into the crucible... I mean, really? ._. Why is that still not a thing? Just have add mode and blend mode for adding alloys, or something.

Still willing to add more people, sticking to the 16+ from now on however

Ign: TrisGe

Skype: I don't like posting private contact information to the publicity (If needed i can pm you)

Why I want to play on this server:

Usually i play on small server. So after exploring TFC i thought it would be nice to get on this new server to play with others and have fun.

How many hours will you be on weekly:

It depends on  the amount of work i have to do, but mostly more then 10 up to open end :)

What are your strengths:

My strength are mining and building impressives Buildings.

Hi there.

I´m really interested to join you.

IGN:

Deathsbro

Why you wish to play here?:

I would like to play in a small community where you know each other and play more together instead of everyone for himself on a big server with many single persons.

How many hours will you be on weekly?:

Normally from 10h up to open end.

What are your strengths:

I´m a good teamplayer and love building medieval structures.

Ign:Hurricane_QQ
Why you wish to play here: I wanna play in a little community, learn and share my knowledge.
How many hours will you be on weekly:1-3/day
What are your strengths?: design, group work, organization. I know a lot of minecraft and mods.

Hey guys the server's been down since Tuesday. Any word on what's going on?

Ign: DrDr9Skype: not public(i use it for work)Why you wish to play here: Id like to build a nice town with other playersHow many hours will you be on weekly: 2-5/ dayAge: 40+What are your strengths?: gathering, farming, preserving food building nice structures, am mostly a team player...not good in metals above bronze XD