Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
letalhell

One post one question topic

28 posts in this topic

Can we have a "one post one question" topic sticky? I guess it will better suit all the newbies(like myself) and avoid clogging this board with stupid questions. Of course people should search before asking, but still I find it would be very useful.

You mean like a "FAQ" or "QA" posts?

Like a QA posts.

That would be quiet cool for new users...

... AHHH! lemme kick it off with a question (that I already know the answer for :P ).

How can you see what rock type is under a biome (by looking at it)?

Each dirt type matches the upper stone layer (unless that's been changed). That's another thing that you'll want to train your eyes for.

Each dirt type matches the upper stone layer (unless that's been changed). That's another thing that you'll want to train your eyes for.

I have never noticed that... Thanks for the tip i will look out for that!

Flint as well matches the upper stone layer.

Flint as well matches the upper stone layer.

Yes this too. I dunno how I forgot that lol.

How do you make shears and metal buckets?

Not sure about searhs(I guess they are not implemented). But buckets are now made out of wood.

5 pieces of wood planks place like this in the crafting table.

X X

X X

X

I'm trying to make a plan for chisel in SMP pre36b and i'm getting "End of Stream". Can anyone help me?

I'm trying to make a plan for chisel in SMP pre36b and i'm getting "End of Stream". Can anyone help me?

If you delete the config file of the server and client, it'll stop giving End of Stream. There's an Item ID conflict that seems to happen after updating from a previous version. I had the same issue on my server and it fixed it :P

If you delete the config file of the server and client, it'll stop giving End of Stream. There's an Item ID conflict that seems to happen after updating from a previous version. I had the same issue on my server and it fixed it :P

mod_TFC_Core, TFC or TFCOptions?

As a newbie that just started this mod I have alot of questions, and the wiki is lacking on very important info. No doubt it is struggling to keep up with the updates seeing as the mod is still under heavy development.

But if I could ask just one question it would be... *stops and thinks for 10min*

Is there a way to create water?

The pond next to me house is kinda messed up due to me taking water out and putting it back in. I tried a couple of different ways to catch rain water but to no avail.

As a newbie that just started this mod I have alot of questions, and the wiki is lacking on very important info. No doubt it is struggling to keep up with the updates seeing as the mod is still under heavy development.

But if I could ask just one question it would be... *stops and thinks for 10min*

Is there a way to create water?

The pond next to me house is kinda messed up due to me taking water out and putting it back in. I tried a couple of different ways to catch rain water but to no avail.

Nope. Water is finite in the mod, so you can only move it around but can't create more of it.

mod_TFC_Core, TFC or TFCOptions?

TFC.cfg, the one that has the block/item IDs in it when you open it in notepad.

I did that and I'm still getting "End of Stream".

And now I messed up even more. I tried shift+clicking to get the item and now I can't logging anymore.

Please any help?

I can't go longer in my SMP game cuz I can't make a chisel plan! I tried downloading everything again and even that doesn't work.

I guess something is wrong with the cooling mechanic.

I just smelted some natural copper in the bloomery and when I harvested it with a ceramic mold it took 19 seconds to go from Brilliant White to complety cooled. Is that a bug or now we are working with extreme temperatures?

I guess something is wrong with the cooling mechanic.

I just smelted some natural copper in the bloomery and when I harvested it with a ceramic mold it took 19 seconds to go from Brilliant White to complety cooled. Is that a bug or now we are working with extreme temperatures?

Whether it is intended or not, every metal comes out of the bloomery at the hottest it possibly can be as far as I can tell. Was a little surprised when I went to work an Unshaped Zinc Bar, only to find it was White hot liquid.

Noob Question:

Is there a way to craft a javelin quiver or some way to stack them?

Noob Question:

Is there a way to craft a javelin quiver or some way to stack them?

There is no way to do that as of now, but you probably would generate some interest if you made a thread in the Suggestions section for it.

Hi i was just wondering is my chisel supposed to dissapear after crafting just one block of "insert kind of stone here" brick? just like my saw when im crafting planks. is this supposed to happen or is there somthing wrong with my install? or am i just being stupid?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0