Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sladki

[TFC 0.79.29] Cellars Addon

196 posts in this topic

After trying this out, it does seem OP. The construction is quite cheap, really. I am having a problem with the ice saw, though. I put a double ingot in the anvil and I'm not seeing  a plan for it. Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: I left the game and came back a little later and the plan was there! I did put NEI back in my mod folder in the meantime so that's the only thing I can think of as to why it would appear like that. It was missing from both single-player and server.

Edited by micmastodon

After trying this out, it does seem OP. The construction is quite cheap, really. I am having a problem with the ice saw, though. I put a double ingot in the anvil and I'm not seeing  a plan for it. Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: I left the game and came back a little later and the plan was there! I did put NEI back in my mod folder in the meantime so that's the only thing I can think of as to why it would appear like that. It was missing from both single-player and server.

Have you "fueled" ice bunker with snow blocks?

I know about this issue, will be fixed on the next update.

Updated.

The mod is not compatible with railcraft, because railcraft replaces air with "tile.railcraft.residual.heat".

Edited by Sladki

Updated.

The mod is not compatible with railcraft, because railcraft replaces air with "tile.railcraft.residual.heat".

You should not be doing any == Blocks.Air checks in your code, that is bad modding practice. Use the isAir method instead, which allows for other modded air blocks.

You should not be doing any == Blocks.Air checks in your code, that is bad modding practice. Use the isAir method instead, which allows for other modded air blocks.

Thank you, Kitty.

Updated.

Thanks for the mod. I am excited to try it. I installed the mod in mod folder of my tfc .79.15 game directory. I built all components for cellar but still get incomplete message. Also, I don't get plan in anvil to make ice saw. I have uninstalled the mod several times and reinstalled. Did I miss a step or instructions to make the mod work. Thanks again.

Thanks for the mod. I am excited to try it. I installed the mod in mod folder of my tfc .79.15 game directory. I built all components for cellar but still get incomplete message. Also, I don't get plan in anvil to make ice saw. I have uninstalled the mod several times and reinstalled. Did I miss a step or instructions to make the mod work. Thanks again.

Could you give me your save in PM please?

Awesome mod, I feel like this fits in great with TFC. I am pretty excited to start putting it to proper use tomorrow in my SMP server. I tried it out in creative and everything seemed to work good, including the ice saw recipe on the anvil. I then installed it on my server and tried it and the ice saw recipe doesn't show up on the anvil plus the anvil creates terrible lag when there is ingots/flux on it. Just having flux on the anvil creates lag it seems. Without cellars installed, my test server was ticking at around 8ms, with cellars installed and a double ingot on the anvil my server was ticking at around 60ms and I had no ice saw recipe. So I suspect something with the ice saw recipe has issues on a server. The cellar itself seems to work good on a server, so the anvil thing is the only issue I can see. 

Edit: I am getting the really terrible anvil lag in singleplayer too it seems. I was just trying to craft an ice blade, but I lag really bad when the double ingot is on the anvil with the ice saw recipe selected. I got several "cant keep up!" that were "Running 8722ms behind" and other large laggy numbers like that.

Edited by Nuchaz

Awesome mod, I feel like this fits in great with TFC. I am pretty excited to start putting it to proper use tomorrow in my SMP server. I tried it out in creative and everything seemed to work good, including the ice saw recipe on the anvil. I then installed it on my server and tried it and the ice saw recipe doesn't show up on the anvil plus the anvil creates terrible lag when there is ingots/flux on it. Just having flux on the anvil creates lag it seems. Without cellars installed, my test server was ticking at around 8ms, with cellars installed and a double ingot on the anvil my server was ticking at around 60ms and I had no ice saw recipe. So I suspect something with the ice saw recipe has issues on a server. The cellar itself seems to work good on a server, so the anvil thing is the only issue I can see. 

Edit: I am getting the really terrible anvil lag in singleplayer too it seems. I was just trying to craft an ice blade, but I lag really bad when the double ingot is on the anvil with the ice saw recipe selected. I got several "cant keep up!" that were "Running 8722ms behind" and other large laggy numbers like that.

Thanks for the report. Fixed.

Thanks for the report. Fixed.

Thanks for being so fast! I just tested and the update seems to have fixed my problem.

Could you give me your save in PM please?

I saw where micmastodon had similar issue. I uninstalled NEI then it worked. Thanks again for a great mod.

I saw where micmastodon had similar issue. I uninstalled NEI then it worked. Thanks again for a great mod.

The problem (serious problem) was in the mod code. Delete old mod file and install the latest.

Newest version fixed my game crashing when viewing recipe in NEI. However, all stored foo disappeared. You might want to remove the food from the storage before updating.

Newest version fixed my game crashing when viewing recipe in NEI. However, all stored foo disappeared. You might want to remove the food from the storage before updating.

Could you paste the crashlog please.

I would suggest allowing signs to be placed, for those of us that like to label/organize everything.

Also as a bug report:

When you destroy the doors of a completed cellar (say if you are expanding) it will crash the game when it processes the tick on the Ice Bunker,

Edited by Red3Tango

I would suggest allowing signs to be placed, for those of us that like to label/organize everything.

Also as a bug report:

When you destroy the doors of a completed cellar (say if you are expanding) it will crash the game when it processes the tick on the Ice Bunker,

Thank you. Doors are fixed and signs are "whitelisted".

Updated.

Wow that was a quick update! Can confirm destroying doors no longer causing crashes. And all my racks are now organized and labeled to satisfy my OCD :)

(Disregard - recipe is correct, just un-intuitive compared to other TFC ones)

Did notice a problem with the anvil recipe, seems to be backwards. As with all other TFC anvil steps order is Right-Middle-Left, however, to complete the recipe you must do Left-Middle-Right.

So basically, this process should have had all steps in green. (I am also aware the completion markers are not lined up, is just to show the steps)

Posted Image

Edited by Red3Tango

The problem (serious problem) was in the mod code. Delete old mod file and install the latest.

Thanks. I saw the update download. Stored food disappeared, but lucky me it was fall. Thanks again for great mod.

As with all other TFC anvil steps order is Right-Middle-Left, however, to complete the recipe you must do Left-Middle-Right.

Hm, I didn't know about that order.

Upgraded to 0.79.16 (1.05 is not compatible with .15)

This is no longer compatible with the latest TFC build. Would you mind removing the + until it is compatible. Thanks.

This is no longer compatible with the latest TFC build. Would you mind removing the + until it is compatible. Thanks.

Are you running 1.05 mod version with the latest build? Post a crashlog please.

Have you talked to the Merchants Add on author about cross compatibility between your mods. I would love to make the Warehouse of my food stall a Cellar so that my food would keep longer. Making the Warehouse block valid in a Cellar and the Cellar Shelf block as a valid item container in a Warehouse. 

Changelog for 1.05 says 79.96 upgrade, just so you know.