Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sladki

[TFC 0.79.29] Cellars Addon

196 posts in this topic

Thanks for clarification, now it works fine, I had larger room between doors, didn't know that they must to be placed face to face.

I've used this mid for alittle while. I just noticed today that it stopped working, I dug it out (built it under my house) all the blocks are there, ice is in the ice bunker. But it say incomplete or hasn't chilled. Any reason why it stopped working out of no where?

You would need to be a little more specific. We need to know the Terrafirmacraft version and the addon version.

Also it may help to know if this is a new world or if it was created using a previous version of tfc or Cellars.

I posted a picture of the correct position of the walls, that may help.

An easy way to fix many problems with the cellar is to remove everything from inside and test it again. Anything strange inside will make the cellar stop working.

Allowed items are: the blocks inside the cellar can only be Cellar Shelf blocks, TFC Barrels(however items stored in barrels will decay as usual), signs or air. Any other blocks are not allowed.

No torches, No lanterns, Any other block will make the cellar stop working.

I propose to edit first post and add these eye-bird pictures of proper entrance. Seems that improper door placement is a common mistake, I seen it also on some YT LPs.

I check the dimensions they are right. The door is set up right, I only have one world I have only added addon to it, tfc 0.79.28.908, tfc cellars 1.010, forge 1.7.10-10.13.4.1558. Other mods decorations, leather water sack, terra misc, udary, bibliocraft, bibliocraft tfc wood, code chicken code, nei, tfc nei plug in, journey map, fast craft, all those where there and it worked fine. Then I added automated bellows, and it seemed like my cellar stopped. Check to make sure all the dimensions where right. And my door looks like the picture, all that's in my cellar is food shelves, 3 signs, 3 barrels ( I put seeds in them), I got ice in the ice bunker, and both doors stay shut.

I have updated any oh the mods they are the same versions since I started playing

Edited by Travis
I left out "ing" on "play"

Just trying to help here.

What are the dimensions of your cellar?

One way that I usually troubleshoot is by dismantling everything and rebuilding.

I would try to build a small version of the cellar and test it. 

Don't put anything inside until you sure it is working.

that's all the advise all can give you.

7 wide 7 long 2 high inside. I made a "test" world and it works just fine. But I'll break it apart and rebuild it.

UPDATE (0.79.29) (Forge 1.7.10-10.13.4.1558-1.7.10)

Added info "button" in GUIs.
Cellars will work with only one door now. It will affect the temperature and coolant consumption rate though.
Mobs might not spawn inside cellars now.
Some temperature rebalances (suffer from doors, coolant consumption rate, environmental temperature influence ).

Spoiler

M3pU7Sa.png

RtqMAH8.png

Maybe you could consider adding the last picture with the door positions to the initial post. Many inexperienced players would benefit from that.

Is common in my servers for admins to have to travel to help players identify why their cellars aren't working.

Once again Thanks for this wonderful addon. I really love it.

Getting a crash when starting minecraft. Have the up to date forge and everything.

EDIT: Mods I have are TFC, REI's minimap, cellars addon v1.1, decorations mod (however I didnt have decorations when this crash came up)

Heres log:

Spoiler

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Uh... Did I do that?

Time: 7/25/16 8:12 PM
Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: sladki.tfc.Cellars
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:163)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:544)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:208)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: sladki.tfc.Cellars
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.loadClass(ModClassLoader.java:58)
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:440)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:513)
    ... 10 more
Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: sladki/tfc/Cellars : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182)
    ... 38 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_79, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 131519608 bytes (125 MB) / 300544000 bytes (286 MB) up to 1060372480 bytes (1011 MB)
    JVM Flags: 6 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1558 9 mods loaded, 9 mods active
    States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
    UC    mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) 
    UC    FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1558-1.7.10.jar) 
    UC    Forge{10.13.4.1558} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1558-1.7.10.jar) 
    UC    tfc_coremod{0.79.29} [TFC[coremod]] (minecraft.jar) 
    UC    CodeChickenCore{1.0.7.47} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) 
    UC    NotEnoughItems{1.0.5.118} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.118-universal.jar) 
    UC    terrafirmacraft{0.79.29} [TerraFirmaCraft] ([1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.29.922.jar) 
    UE    tfccellars{1.1} [CellarsAddon] ([1.7.10]TFCCellarsAddon-1.1.jar) 
    UC    ReiMinimap{1.7.10} [Rei's Minimap] (Reis-Minimap-Mod-1.7.10.jar) 
    GL info: ' Vendor: 'ATI Technologies Inc.' Version: '4.5.13399 Compatibility Profile Context 15.200.1062.1004' Renderer: 'AMD Radeon R9 200 Series'

Edited by CreeperVon

2 hours ago, CreeperVon said:

Getting a crash when starting minecraft. Have the up to date forge and everything.

EDIT: Mods I have are TFC, REI's minimap, cellars addon v1.1, decorations mod (however I didnt have decorations when this crash came up)

Heres log:

Hide contents

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Uh... Did I do that?

Time: 7/25/16 8:12 PM
Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: sladki.tfc.Cellars
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:163)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:544)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:208)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: sladki.tfc.Cellars
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.loadClass(ModClassLoader.java:58)
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:440)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:513)
    ... 10 more
Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: sladki/tfc/Cellars : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182)
    ... 38 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_79, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 131519608 bytes (125 MB) / 300544000 bytes (286 MB) up to 1060372480 bytes (1011 MB)
    JVM Flags: 6 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1558 9 mods loaded, 9 mods active
    States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
    UC    mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) 
    UC    FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1558-1.7.10.jar) 
    UC    Forge{10.13.4.1558} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1558-1.7.10.jar) 
    UC    tfc_coremod{0.79.29} [TFC[coremod]] (minecraft.jar) 
    UC    CodeChickenCore{1.0.7.47} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) 
    UC    NotEnoughItems{1.0.5.118} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.118-universal.jar) 
    UC    terrafirmacraft{0.79.29} [TerraFirmaCraft] ([1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.29.922.jar) 
    UE    tfccellars{1.1} [CellarsAddon] ([1.7.10]TFCCellarsAddon-1.1.jar) 
    UC    ReiMinimap{1.7.10} [Rei's Minimap] (Reis-Minimap-Mod-1.7.10.jar) 
    GL info: ' Vendor: 'ATI Technologies Inc.' Version: '4.5.13399 Compatibility Profile Context 15.200.1062.1004' Renderer: 'AMD Radeon R9 200 Series'

Use java 8 to run it. That should fix it.

java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: sladki/tfc/Cellars : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0 means Cellars was compiled with java 8, you are using java 7.

15 hours ago, StrayWolfe said:

Use java 8 to run it. That should fix it.

java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: sladki/tfc/Cellars : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0 means Cellars was compiled with java 8, you are using java 7.

That fixed it. Thanks!

(I don't know if this topic is still good, so sorry if i posted this 3 months after the last comment) 

So i have some questions, does altitude/climate affect the cellar, if so can i build this cellar in the sky to make it more colder? 

9 hours ago, GnomeKnight said:

(I don't know if this topic is still good, so sorry if i posted this 3 months after the last comment) 

So i have some questions, does altitude/climate affect the cellar, if so can i build this cellar in the sky to make it more colder? 

If you have no ice jnside your Ice Bunker - yes, affects. But the impact is insignificant, you no need a cellar if you can build food storage in the sky. A goal of this mod was to make lifes of lazy people like me easier and bring a peace of the sky down to the earth.
If the Ice Bunker contains coolant the ambient temperature affects only coolant consumption rate.

By the way, snow blocks seems to be OP - they thaw very slow (I'm living in moderate climate area, about -10k, after one year only some block vanished) and therefore there is no need to use ice blocks and ice saw.

17 minutes ago, ciekma said:

By the way, snow blocks seems to be OP - they thaw very slow (I'm living in moderate climate area, about -10k, after one year only some block vanished) and therefore there is no need to use ice blocks and ice saw.

I know, first I've planned to make possible to fuel cellars only with ice, but later I've read that in real life some cellars used (and still use) snow.
Perhaps I'll make snow 25% less efficient and increase coolant consumtion rate. Or even make delivering snow to hot regions inventory inefficient.

The main problem is also, that snowballs and snow block are 'immortal'. Is it possible to thaw them if stored or (blocks) placed?

1 hour ago, ciekma said:

The main problem is also, that snowballs and snow block are 'immortal'. Is it possible to thaw them if stored or (blocks) placed?

Immortal?

There was asterisks, I meant snow balls and snow block items are permanent, unlike food, crafted snow block also is not affected by temperature.

9 hours ago, ciekma said:

Stored inside an Ice Bunker? If so, they thaws. If stored or placed outside - there is no need to do so.

3 hours ago, Sladki said:

Stored inside an Ice Bunker? If so, they thaws. If stored or placed outside - there is no need to do so.

They persists if stored in chest/inventory. It should thaw depending on temperature, otherwise you can dig lot of snow with shovel and store it in normal chest, therefore making ice saw obsolete.

With snow thaw depending on temperature, you may store it inside cellar rack, like a food.

4 hours ago, ciekma said:

They persists if stored in chest/inventory. It should thaw depending on temperature, otherwise you can dig lot of snow with shovel and store it in normal chest, therefore making ice saw obsolete.

With snow thaw depending on temperature, you may store it inside cellar rack, like a food.

It will be hard to implement.

On 9/8/2016 at 5:03 AM, Sladki said:

If you have no ice jnside your Ice Bunker - yes, affects. But the impact is insignificant, you no need a cellar if you can build food storage in the sky. A goal of this mod was to make lifes of lazy people like me easier and bring a peace of the sky down to the earth.
If the Ice Bunker contains coolant the ambient temperature affects only coolant consumption rate.

Thank you (Sorry if this comment was a little late) but i have more questions.  When inside the cellar does it show in the temperatures? if so how cold is it? Can i adjust the coldness of the cellar by putting less or more snow in the storage?

4 hours ago, GnomeKnight said:

Thank you (Sorry if this comment was a little late) but i have more questions.  When inside the cellar does it show in the temperatures? if so how cold is it? Can i adjust the coldness of the cellar by putting less or more snow in the storage?

No, it doesn't being showed in F3 menu. However Shelves and Ice Bunker inventories have an icon in the left top corner - hover the cursor and the tooltip will show current temperature.

Spoiler

M3pU7Sa.png

By default, the temperature varies and set to -1 (food doesn't decay) if a cellar has ice or snow inside it's Ice Bunker or set to year average environmental temperature divided by 5 otherwise.

The temperature does not depend from amount of snow or ice (if a cellar has any).