Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sladki

[TFC 0.79.29] Cellars Addon

196 posts in this topic

I have a question, is there a way to exactly know the accurate temperature of the cold cellar? 

29 minutes ago, GnomeKnight said:

I have a question, is there a way to exactly know the accurate temperature of the cold cellar? 

-1 if fueled with ice or snow.

19 hours ago, Sladki said:

-1 if fueled with ice or snow.

I have a stack of snow in the cold cellar, but because of the summer before it was 1 degree. I don't know much about the temperature of the cold cellar.

2 hours ago, GnomeKnight said:

I have a stack of snow in the cold cellar, but because of the summer before it was 1 degree. I don't know much about the temperature of the cold cellar.

Perhaps there were not closed doors in the cellar. Or the cellar has only one door.

1 hour ago, Sladki said:

Perhaps there were not closed doors in the cellar. Or the cellar has only one door.

I have always closed the doors in my cellar, and has two doors. I just teleport inside the cold cellar through a mod.

7 hours ago, GnomeKnight said:

I have always closed the doors in my cellar, and has two doors. I just teleport inside the cold cellar through a mod.

Did you change the config file? Could you send me your world?

13 hours ago, Sladki said:

Did you change the config file? Could you send me your world?

No i didn't but my cold cellar is 2000 blocks away from my house.

The crash report says that the nbt data on that food is corrupt. It is expecting an int value for the fuelProfile tag on some smoked food.

I figured that is what the crash was about. I haven't experienced this myself in single play, so was wondering how nbt data could be missing. I suspect it was cheated in somehow. This is the second person with corrupted food on my server. 

Edit: Either it was cheated or perhaps food items nbt data gets corrupted when received as a reward in Better Questing. I had trouble giving sandwiches/salads through the questbook so maybe. 

Edited by Teagan75

I wouldn't give food items as rewards. That will most likely be the cause of corrupt food nbt. 

Is there any way I can change the whitelist of wich blocks I can place inside the Cellar? I'm willing to use Electrical Age lights to Iluminate the inside, supposing that it won't affect temperature in the cellar shelves.

15 minutes ago, NiYuDi said:

Is there any way I can change the whitelist of wich blocks I can place inside the Cellar? I'm willing to use Electrical Age lights to Iluminate the inside, supposing that it won't affect temperature in the cellar shelves.

No, you can't =(

Is there any way to light the inside or is it guaranteed not to get mobs? Or Can you chisel the blocks or will it ruin them?

17 hours ago, rohan said:

Is there any way to light the inside or is it guaranteed not to get mobs? Or Can you chisel the blocks or will it ruin them?

No way. Mobs will not be spawned in the latest version (you can check this in creative with eggs and spawners). No, you can't chisel cellar's structure and blocks inside.

Thanks for the quick reply. As long as mobs can't spawn, you don't need lighting. :) (I just didn't want to leave for a while and have the spawn protection be gone, get home, walk into my cellar and get creepered).

For some reason this isnt working properly for me :S. Its built as instructed (also doors). The Icebox says its freezing, but the decay is not changed compared to having the food in my own inventory... Im running the Terrafirmacraft reloaded pack.

Also for some reason i dont get the GUI in the shelves where i can see the shelf-temp or is this removed?

Tnx

Edited by Defendor89

20 hours ago, Defendor89 said:

For some reason this isnt working properly for me :S. Its built as instructed (also doors). The Icebox says its freezing, but the decay is not changed compared to having the food in my own inventory... Im running the Terrafirmacraft reloaded pack.

Also for some reason i dont get the GUI in the shelves where i can see the shelf-temp or is this removed?

Tnx

Are you using the latest version?

On 16/01/2017 at 4:02 PM, Sladki said:

Are you using the latest version?

Yes. But it seems like it was a bug. Yesterday when i played again, the decay was reset to 0.2 and stayed there for a long time :-)

This mod is not working, I am using the latest version I have built your EXACT specs on my survival world with cheats, but every time I build it or rebuild it to the exact same specs it tells me it's not completed and its driving me crazy I've spent two hours on trying to get this to work, I am playing the terrafirmacraft reloaded mod pack version 1.4.2 on the curse launcher, SO PLEASE HELP!!!!

Double check your double door placement.

1 hour ago, ciekma said:

Double check your double door placement.

I did that it was the first thing I did, it didn't work at all

11 hours ago, chrishammer312 said:

This mod is not working, I am using the latest version I have built your EXACT specs on my survival world with cheats, but every time I build it or rebuild it to the exact same specs it tells me it's not completed and its driving me crazy I've spent two hours on trying to get this to work, I am playing the terrafirmacraft reloaded mod pack version 1.4.2 on the curse launcher, SO PLEASE HELP!!!!

Set "debug=true" in the "config/tfccellars.cfg" and try to figure out what's the problem by messages in the console. The problem with the walls or corners if there will be no messages in the console. Or just send me your world.

Is it possible that the cellar isn't working if I have it built in 2 chunks?

There can be problems in rare cases when not all cellar chunks are loaded. When you are 11 chunks away (in singleplayer) from the cellar for example.