Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Krom

Tfc Food Item Id#'s

36 posts in this topic

Hi, I want my custom Mammoth to drop TFC beef. Code is 4652 and it drops, but NEI says BAD info at the bottom and item is infinitely small. I added Count:1, but I guess it's not as a simple as that. Any help please? HQM mod recognises beef fine, except for the thumb nail, so I could use it to make a work-around...Edit - I'm using Mob Properties Mod to customise MoCreatures animals. HP and DMG are sorted, just trying to fix the drops.

Edited by Krom

TFC has fairly extensive NBT data associated with the food. To get an idea you can use a mod called NBTedit to look at all the data on a piece of food. HQM will work for giving out food as a reward, however the food will have the time stamp of when you created the quest. When a player claims it the food will catch up on the decay and more likely than not it will just vanish. I'm not sure you can get the Mammoths to drop TFC food, as I have a feeling that it would require it to invoke a part of the TFC API to properly give it a proper TFC time stamp.  I'll look at the code, but my java isn't great and I don't know the code base like Kitty does, so you'll likely have to wait for her response.

As for the icon, that is just how it is with TFC. You'll notice when you go to trim or split a piece of cooked meat the icon in the output is raw, but the product you pull out is cooked.

Thanks Bunsan, HQM is mostly working fine for food items. It selects full stack by default, undecayed when claimed (only issue is lack of thumbnail in reward section), but you can even select partial stacks by selecting one from your inventory. Using Mob Properties to make the Mammoth drop TFC food is like you said though. I guess it needs more data than just the ID, like time-stamp and amount in OZ, which does not equal a "count" value is seems. Thanks for reply. Maybe Kitty can help when she is on.Edit - Mammoth are actually MoCreatures elephants with brown hue.If I could some how find the way that HQM stores the item ID in the quest and Cut n Paste maybe... Idk, but HQM is working ok for those items so it must be getting the data correct. But then someone who knows the code could probably tell me a better solution.Bonus question :P - Can I use Mob Properties mod to make the 'Mammoth' use the ZombiePigman AI?

Edited by Krom

Ah right food pulled right from NEI would be fine, but I'm surprised smaller stacks from your inventory work correctly with HQM. As for the data stored, <terrafirmacraft:item.Fish>.withTag({foodDecay: 0.0 as float, foodWeight: 0.0 as float, "Processing Tag": {Brined: 1 as byte, Cooked: 0.0 as float, Dried: 4 as short, CookedProfile: [0, 0, 0, 0, 0] as int[], FuelProfile: [0, 0, 0, 0, 0] as int[], Pickled: 1 as byte, Salted: 1 as byte}, decayTimer: 663}) is the information for fish. if you look at http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/8004-decay-mechanics/?hl=decay you'll see an issue with cheating food in.

Oh and for the AI of your mobs. Try using Special AI from same dev as Mob Properties. You either use the Special AI config to set things or you can use it through Mob Properties. You can then specify if they are neutral mobs and whether they can call for help.

Thanks, I kind of see why those things are needed, though I am a noob at this. I think I made a mistake with the config though, here's what i got after adding what you suggested - 

{
  "_name": "MoCreatures.Elephant",

"drops": [{
      "function": "add",
              "id": terrafirmacraft:item.Fish, withTag [{foodDecay: 0.0 as float, 

foodWeight: 0.0 as float, 
"Processing Tag": {Brined: 1 as byte, Cooked: 0.0 as float, Dried: 4 as 

short, CookedProfile: [0, 0, 0, 0, 0] as int[], FuelProfile: [0, 0, 0, 0, 0] as int[], 

Pickled: 1 as byte, Salted: 1 as byte}, decayTimer: 663}],
              "count": 1
          },
          {
              "id": "363"
            }

],

"pre_stats": [],

"stats": [{
              "function": "modifier",
              "attribute": "generic.maxHealth",
              "value": 100,
              "operator": 1
            },
            {
              "attribute": "generic.attackDamage",
            }
      ]
}
I guess I screwed up, if you could possibly get it working then I will have a working template, which will make me very happy, to hunt mammoth with a stone spear :D I checked the item ID by itself, and that worked fine (except for the original error of it not having any weight or other values), but I must have made a mistake with the other stuff I added. Maybe 'Tag' is wrong label, or I messed up the format. Thanks again,Noob who wants to kill mammoth :DEdit - I'm leaving item 363 (beef) there as a place-holder incase I want to add another drop, maybe 4 large hides, but I think I can manage that part.Edit 2 - I tested Special AI earlier. Added sharks and elephants to neutral, not passive, then made 100% chance of neutral becoming aggressive, but didn't work. At least, that's what I think I did, again, I may have messed up.
Edited by Krom

Sorry I did not mean for that ID to be used as is. I was just trying to give you extent of NBT data on it. That is the format for minetweaker. If you use nbtedit, put food item in chest, look at chest and do /nbtedit you get an idea for data structure. Mob properties uses json so you need to use that format.

Ah, ok, thanks. Still can't make much sense of JSON even with software, but I'm beginning to understand NBT, I will try figure that out. Though if anyone can fix my config file before I can work it out myself I would be very grateful. Though I do hope that these kind of mobs will be coming one day to TFC. At least as an addon. As it is, I have got about 8 new mobs working, and managed to create custom spawners with command block that could make for some interesting HQM quests. So I stil have content I can make for my server that is kinda unique. I could make vanilla beef a repeatable consume quest in HQM that would give TFC beef as reward, but you know, it would still be better if it dropped. I considered trying to configure HQM lootbags for the task, but not figured out how to do that yet either. Edit - My only other major issue apart from that is that I can't configure Custom Mob Spawner 3.0.3 to spawn the mobs naturally. I think I need to configure the Biomes? A small sub-problem there is that it registers 'underground' as below 50, which ofc is way too low for TFC, and I don't see a way to change that. Also, the AI for the elephant bothers me, it doesn't matter how tough I make it if it won't fight back. But I guess I come to that when I have fixed the rest.

Edited by Krom

One possibility is to use the Mob Spawn Controls 2 mod. A user named Sparkles or something like that has posted a link to a fixed version as the dev has stopped developing the mod. There are also Mo' creature configs posted. You'll also need the fixed the fixed Gui library, same user has posted fixed version.

I'll check them out, thanks :)

Just a side note here, your HQM rewards may be properly giving you undecayed food just because not enough time has passed since you originally created the quest. To test and make sure that it's 100% working and won't auto-rot as soon as it's claimed, you should start a new world, advance the calendar a few in-game years, and then claim the reward.

That MSC2 looks great, but I can't get the GUI to work in-game, which would be by far the best way to use it for me. Sometimes i get this error - 

Rendering screen

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.client.gui.ScaledResolution.<init>(Lnet/minecraft/client/settings/GameSettings;II)V
at com.mcf.davidee.guilib.basic.BasicScreen.func_73863_a(BasicScreen.java:85)

Other times nothing happens at all. I moved Twitch off the F6 key. Though in controls it say the MoCreatures GUI is mapped to F6 and I don't have an option for MSC2. EditInGame is true. I think I have the GUI and modloader install correctly. These are the mod I have there right now. Config was reset after I made a back-up from before I started trying. 

Posted Image

I have removed the quest config files to a safe place for now, I will test the food in quests thing once things are ok again. Game only crashes when I try to open the GUI. 
Edit - My max resolution is 1080p as I am using my TV as a monitor most of the time. If the GUI consol is a custom resolution it might be the issue... idk..
Edited by Krom

Ok, I skipped forward a year, my health dropped to 50 as soon as i left creative, and the bread i had in my inv did not decay (probably cos I was in creative when I changed the time), but it did not fix my hunger, so I guess the decay was just not showing. The food in the quest did work fine though. I think the HQM does not spawn it until the quest is completed. HQM must copy all the food's properties except the time stamp I guess. Which is great cos I am giving people a little food for the starter quests. 

Edited by Krom

You have the older basic port of MSC2 and GUILib. As I said look through the threads, on the last page or so of each, a user named Sparkler or something has posted a fixed version.

Ah ok, I thought I had the latest, but I'll look again. Was busy tinkering with mob spawners

I got MSC2 working, this is the guy - http://www.minecraftforum.net/members/SparksterStill working on the beef drops though, Mob Properties doesn't recognise "foodWeight", or more likely I have entered it in wrong.

Edited by Krom

Perhaps it is not possible using the Mob Properties mod, I am open to suggestions. I think I could make it work for a spawner as the spawner accepts the "tag" command with Setblock, but I only use spawners for hostiles and I don't need them to drop food.

Edited by Krom

I've got a few of the mobs spawning naturally now, but I would like some of them to drop random nuggets. In Mob Properties config I can write  

"drops": [{
              "id": "4254",
              "count": 0.5

} 

],To have a 50% chance to drop a copper nugget, but gold is 4254:1 etc. How do I get to add the variant? And can I make that variant random?

For anyone who is trying to do the same, here is my working config template to make a MoCreatures mob have TFC health and damage, cancel the default drops and have chance to drop 0-2 copper nuggets -  

"drops": [{   "function": "default",
     "value": "false"
 },
 {
          },
          {
            }

],

},
            {
            }
      ]
}

For the ID you should use the unlocalized name, not the numerical ID. Numerical ID can vary between users, whereas the unlocalized name is a constant. Not at computer to give it to you, but it is something like: terrafirmacraft:oreSmallTetrahedrite, terrafirmacraft:oreSmallNativeCopper and terrafirmacraft:oreSmallMalachite

I don't know how to find those names, is there a list somewhere? That would be so helpful.In the mean time I figured out that using a damage value with the ID number can give me the correct block, or even be used to randomize the type. Here is a working example for anyone who needs it - (note - default was set back to true because it interfered with the drops from spawner mobs for some reason) 

{
  "_name": "MoCreatures.Ogre",
"drops": [{   "function": "default",
      "value": "true"
  },
  {
      "function": "remove",
      "id": "49"

},
  {
              "count": 0.8,
"damage": 0~4

},
          {
            }

],

"value": 120~160,
            },
            {
              "value": 110~130,
            }
      ]
}Chance to drop a copper, and a random nugget from copper to gold. Plus randomised health and damage too. EDIT - For some reason it doesn't work properly with gems. A flawed Diamond (DV 1) drops as a new item - Flawed Diamond -1.
Edited by Krom

You can dump the info from NEI. In inventory screen, click options, tools and then choose the data you want. It goes to your instance folder in a folder called dump. That will give you the unlocalized name, but not the various meta data types, i.e. damage value. So if you enable in NEI to see the #ID for items and blocks you will see the ID:metadata. So the dump for example will give you minecraft:wool as unlocalized name and tell you that the ID in your instance is 35 (vanilla items will have same ID in all games, not so for mods). Each colour is determined by the metadata. minecraft:wool will give white wool (the :0 is assumed) and back wool is minecraft:wool:15 for numerical ID it would be 35 and 35:15 respectively. Mods don't like to add a lot of blocks so they rely on meta data heavily for blocks. So you will need to go into minecraft and look in NEI to figure out what the meta data is for any subtype.

Another way to do it on the fly and is honestly easier is to use minetweaker. Put minetweaker in your instance and put the item you want to know about in your hand and type /mt hand. It will output into the chat window the unlocalized name with meta data, copy  that to your clipboard, and also give you any ore dictionary tags it has. Hope that helps.

Ah, ok, I will try minetweaker, thanks.NEI config says - "itemIDs=2"

What value must I change it to to show the full name? It would be easier if I could see the full ID's in the NEI search rather than doing each item 1 at a time. 

Edited by Krom

I see that Kitty is busy updating the Wiki, and it looks as though item ID's will be one of the new sections. I hope so.

MT is useful thanks. So I should change all the ID# to ID tags if I'm going to put the configs on the server? I can see the food tags now, and maybe there is a way to add them correctly as drops using Mob Properties, perhaps 'list' function or 'compound' function. http://fathertoast.wikia.com/wiki/Mob_Properties?But I am feeling out of my depth with that, and to discover the right way to do it by trail and error would take a long time...Edit - Still having strange issue with gems, even when I use the tag. They have a damage value in MT, but when I add damage value to the drop, the name is correct, but it has a -1 after it and doesn't stack with normal gems of the same type.

Edited by Krom

http://i.imgur.com/spp3yMB.jpgTexture Error (Related to this thread)Ok, I have been  trying to configure Mob Properties all day, with some success. I have noticed that the blocks beneath seaweed are now a black and pink texture error. This happened no longer than 2 hours ago. In that time I have been setting up configs for Ogre and Elephant drops, and experimenting with trying to give elephants a thorns effect with an invisible item. I think I reverted all my config changes, but error is still there.Last time I reinstalled TFC to fix a similar bug I lost some data about other Mod blocks from Key and Code mod and Merchant mod, so if I can, I would prefer to not have to re-install TFC to fix this. Seagrass blocks without seagrass growing in them are invisible, the ones with stuff growing show the error texture.EDIT - I also installed Minetweaker during that time, and was messing around with some NEI options. I don't know if those things could have been the cause. My last back-up was 2 days ago, and I don't want to lose my work. Copy pasting the config into a new folder created from back-up hasn't always worked in the past, so I am reluctant to do it if there is another way to fix this.

Edited by Krom