Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Jason_Anaminus

[TFC 0.79.15] Tenebrae Opus - Suffers Savages and Planes

2 posts in this topic

Posted Image

"You found yourself in a wild world, you only have some apples to eat and a little drop of water to drink and some survival equipment. Which as a quite large compass, an atlas and Survival 101 handbook (unfortunately the pages are soaked in water)"

FTB Third Party Pack Code: tenebraeopus

Tenebrae Opus is made for an authentic TerraFirmaCraft experience with some practical mods to make it easier and interesting. This modpack will bring back the aspect of in game item maps and compass usage, no minimaps!, never suggested! If you haven't figures out yet, this modpack adds flan's mod Ye olde biplanes support to TFC, so you can explore the world easily in the copper age!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO TFC? HOW DO I GET PLANES ALREADY? Must read!
If you have no idea what to do with the starting equipment, please and please check up this link:
If you still have no idea, or have questions do not hesitate to ask IN THE OFFICAL THREAD ON FTB. Also you can ask me anything on this topic too. I will reply asap.

Which significant mods are in the pack other than the TFC?

• Flan's Mod: Adding Biplanes and Two Seat Biplanes to game. Also it adds a crossbow and throwable rock thanks to Ye Olde Pack by flan.
  • Smart Moving: This mod gives you mobility on the harsh TFC terrain. Because parkouring was the only thing you need in the TFC.
  • Bibliocraft: You knew that was just an furniture mod, wrong! Every atlas you'll craft will have ability to Death Compass. Which is when you die, you'll have a compass in your inventory pointing towards to your last death point. Also since the Bibliocraft v1.10.0 there is something called "Furniture paneler". This is the only way to get furniture in TFC.
  • Extended Workbench: This mod is not well known, and mostly known of the extended diamond sword. But I sadly couldn't add the tools nor the armor BUT there was two items that I really liked and adored. Extended Compass has the most critique role in this modpack and authentic TFC experience. It basically gives the ability to have waypoints... without the GUI. And the second item is the Extended Map which I found out that to be easier to use than the Atlas. Why? Because of the ability to zoom in and out with "+" and "-".
  • Carpenter's Blocks: Adds a lot of creativity to your normal blocks. Also Includes Chisel Design Pack by Wreckage. Which adds more than 30 chisel textures to use!
  • Statues: Have you even felt so lonely? Not anymore. Make yourself some statue friends.
  • Open Graves: Yes, it adds Openblocks-type graves. Now go away Posted Image
  • Waypoints: Whoa! You thought this mod will never make it to 1.7.10, but it did. It adds Diablo like wayoints to minecraft which you can use them to teleport... If you dare to get 8 enderpearls from the awful beasts though Posted Image
Some mods by the TFC community that requires extra credit:
  • Decorations: by aleksey_t, the great mod that adds some great blocks to TFC.
  • LeatherWaterSac: by Emris_Morath, keep your mind out of the gutter and use it to drink water!
  • TerraFirmaCraftNEIPlugin: by Caveman, %5 less time in the wiki.
  • TFC Udary: by Caveman, totaly genious way to get silver and nickel.
This is not the full list though, you can see the full list in the launcher. 

Extra Credits

@Nuchas For adding the paneling ability to Bibliocraft so it made TFC support more easier: THX
@Divisor For giving me the permissions

@generikb (Youtube Channel) For inspiring me to make this with his amazing Sticks & Stones series!

And all the helpful people of /r/feedthebeast !

To Do

• Server File is coming soon
  • Cleanup/Hide for NEI

This looks very interesting :D