Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Dodgetrex

64 posts in this topic

IGN, philipg716 AGE,16 TIMEZONE:EST 

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?:

i love tfc and the idea of a community were everyone helps everyone out sounds just amazing!

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?:

3 months

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF:

i like cooking farming mining in game

good sence of humor

great house mate fun to live with

Edited by philman716

IGN, AGE, TIMEZONE:   NoahHix, 25, EST Play early morning when i'm working. I work 3rd shift

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?: im bored in single player and even though i have made it to red steel never did get that blue though. I would really enjoy playing and building with a community.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?: played a little less then a year on a single world then had to reset and haven't got back into it until now. TFC has recently sparked my interest again though.

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF:  I love the way you craft your tools. I also love collecting and exploring for resources.

Edited by noahhix

Will keep it short and simple

IGN, AGE, TIMEZONE: nexuss666 17 +3 utc

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?:Replay the mod,have fun with strangers,make them not strangers.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?:2 months with a mont pause

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF:Cooperative,loyal if trust earned,sometimes stubborn.

Time is kinda limited,nearing exams.

IGN :  ThiiefAGE : 14TIMEZONE : EST 

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?: I have always had an interest in Terrafirmacraft mostly because of the intense hardcore atmosphere. Normally I play mine craft with others, but this time I am looking to try it by myself with a small community that can help me when I need it or be there to talk to. Not only that, but I have always been attracted to small communities mostly because of the charm it has. I would love to make a small town, or be apart of one. 

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?: I used to play it with my IRL friend Adam before I became a freshmen in Highschool and the server was having problems. See...The thing is, for the majority of the time I've played mods Ive always been so lost in all the mechanics and if I wasn't interested I wouldn't learn. I want to play by myself this time to see if I can do it..To prove to myself that I am not useless at mods like this. Thats off topic, isn't it? Like I said, I used to play it for a couple of months before things went downhill..I don't remember much of when I played, honestly. There is probably the raw basics I know of.

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I am a artist! I do art online and I actually role-play on a Deviantart group called The-Golden-Butterfly..Which is a pretty esteemed writing group if I do say so myself. I am a rather impatient being mostly due to the fact that when I focus on something I don't do anything else. This is where I want to spread my community outwards and become more invested in other things.

IGN: woodchopper3000

TIMEZONE: eastern standard

why: i want to play with other people.

i love to be a rancher/farmer in minecraft and i have allot of cool ideas 

IGN, philipg716 AGE,16 TIMEZONE:EST 

i love tfc and the idea of a community were everyone helps everyone out sounds just amazing!

3 months

i like cooking farming mining in game

good sence of humor

great house mate fun to live with

IGN, AGE, TIMEZONE:   NoahHix, 25, EST Play early morning when i'm working. I work 3rd shift

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?: im bored in single player and even though i have made it to red steel never did get that blue though. I would really enjoy playing and building with a community.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?: played a little less then a year on a single world then had to reset and haven't got back into it until now. TFC has recently sparked my interest again though.

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF:  I love the way you craft your tools. I also love collecting and exploring for resources.

Will keep it short and simple

IGN, AGE, TIMEZONE: nexuss666 17 +3 utc

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?:Replay the mod,have fun with strangers,make them not strangers.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?:2 months with a mont pause

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF:Cooperative,loyal if trust earned,sometimes stubborn.

Time is kinda limited,nearing exams.

Welcome to the server

IGN: akushner11

TIME ZONE: UK

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?: I love TFC, however playing in your own is very boring, I used to be in a community before, but the server shut down.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?:I've played TFC for around a year now.

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: Love the summer!

IGN: hecrim3

Age 18

timezone UTC +8h

I want to play because none of my friends enjoy hardcore and realistic survival like terrafirmacraft can offer, and my computer is too old for starting a server anyways, plus I want to meet some new friends who like terrafirmacraft, so yeah.

About half a year ago I played for 3 months or so, so my knowledge about terrafirmacraft is pretty much rusting right now, but I wish to brush it up by joining your server.

Well my name is hecrim, I am from hong kong and I am a science student studying in university. I am quite outgoing and enjoy making friends. Always available since I am having my holiday

Edited by hecrim3

IGN, AGE, TIMEZONE: XristiEno, 24, Central USA

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?: I enjoy the variety and creativity with the realistic survival. I also like the tight-nit community that can develop in TFC

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?: Played it on and off for a year. 

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I am a college grad. do 3d animation and drawings. enjoy other minecraft mods along with TFC. been a minecraft player now for 5 years now. tend to have too much free time @.x

IGN: akushner11AGE:18TIME ZONE: UKWHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?: I love TFC, however playing in your own is very boring, I used to be in a community before, but the server shut down.HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?:I've played TFC for around a year now.SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: Love the summer!

IGN: hecrim3

Age 18

timezone UTC +8h

I want to play because none of my friends enjoy hardcore and realistic survival like terrafirmacraft can offer, and my computer is too old for starting a server anyways, plus I want to meet some new friends who like terrafirmacraft, so yeah.

About half a year ago I played for 3 months or so, so my knowledge about terrafirmacraft is pretty much rusting right now, but I wish to brush it up by joining your server.

Well my name is hecrim, I am from hong kong and I am a science student studying in university. I am quite outgoing and enjoy making friends. Always available since I am having my holiday

IGN, AGE, TIMEZONE: XristiEno, 24, Central USA

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?: I enjoy the variety and creativity with the realistic survival. I also like the tight-nit community that can develop in TFC

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?: Played it on and off for a year. 

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I am a college grad. do 3d animation and drawings. enjoy other minecraft mods along with TFC. been a minecraft player now for 5 years now. tend to have too much free time @.x

Welcome to the server

Hello

IGN: manbeast36

Timezone: Eastern

Why I want to play?: I love the idea of being in a small community unlike the larger servers with immature players who like to destroy other players property "for fun". I also love building up my own town with minimal help from other players, it beats playing alone on single player.

How long have you played?: I have played an average of about two years on this mod. I know almost everything about this mod.

Something about yourself.: I strongly dislike it when other players ruin a players good time on a server, I will help any other player if it means me working on some long project just to make them happy and have a good time. I love to help people as much as I can.

IGN: Hells_Malice

Timezone: PST/PDT

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?: I find TFC to be incredibly fun, but minecraft alone is super boring for me.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?: I played for a few month, though I haven't for a while

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: Hm. Well i'm late for work typing up this application, lol. No but uh, been looking for a new minecraft community for years after my original server/community died. It's fun to meet and play with new people.

Hello

IGN: manbeast36

Timezone: Eastern

Why I want to play?: I love the idea of being in a small community unlike the larger servers with immature players who like to destroy other players property "for fun". I also love building up my own town with minimal help from other players, it beats playing alone on single player.

How long have you played?: I have played an average of about two years on this mod. I know almost everything about this mod.

Something about yourself.: I strongly dislike it when other players ruin a players good time on a server, I will help any other player if it means me working on some long project just to make them happy and have a good time. I love to help people as much as I can.

IGN: Hells_Malice

Timezone: PST/PDT

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?: I find TFC to be incredibly fun, but minecraft alone is super boring for me.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?: I played for a few month, though I haven't for a while

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: Hm. Well i'm late for work typing up this application, lol. No but uh, been looking for a new minecraft community for years after my original server/community died. It's fun to meet and play with new people.

Welcome to the server.

IGN, AGE, TIMEZONE: D3emonic; 25; UTC +1

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?: Cause while I like to play mostly by myself I find interactions like trading enjoyable... and it's no fun in SSP when you can't boast xD

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?: A couple of weeks.

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I hate overcrowded words. Small friendly communities are more like it. A server where I can play mostly alone, but chat with other players and occasionaly trade or visit is something I would really like :)

Application:

IGN - Sir_Vesanus

AGE - 20 Years old

TIMEZONE: GMT+2

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?: I would love to play some TFC again and this server looks promising. I don't like to play alone and it is always nice to trade with other players.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?: Few days, actually I'm hoping to become someone's apprentice (like a blacksmith).

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: Eager to learn, quite a good builder, friendly merchant.

IGN :  Fallendemon13
TIMEZONE :  Central Time Zone

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?: I want to hang out with people online. I enjoy nearly any mod so long as I have someone else to enjoy it with.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?: I haven't played much, only a few hours on a different server.

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I love survival games, and struggling to survive, even if things get frustrating for beating my head against a wall repeatedly. Overall, I usually go for the bare necessities, before I go for anything more complicated. I hate pvp, and prefer the idea of everyone working together to a common goal.

IGN, AGE, TIMEZONE: D3emonic; 25; UTC +1

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?: Cause while I like to play mostly by myself I find interactions like trading enjoyable... and it's no fun in SSP when you can't boast xD

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?: A couple of weeks.

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I hate overcrowded words. Small friendly communities are more like it. A server where I can play mostly alone, but chat with other players and occasionaly trade or visit is something I would really like :)

Application:

IGN - Sir_Vesanus

AGE - 20 Years old

TIMEZONE: GMT+2

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?: I would love to play some TFC again and this server looks promising. I don't like to play alone and it is always nice to trade with other players.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?: Few days, actually I'm hoping to become someone's apprentice (like a blacksmith).

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: Eager to learn, quite a good builder, friendly merchant.

IGN :  Fallendemon13AGE : 22TIMEZONE :  Central Time Zone

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?: I want to hang out with people online. I enjoy nearly any mod so long as I have someone else to enjoy it with.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?: I haven't played much, only a few hours on a different server.

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I love survival games, and struggling to survive, even if things get frustrating for beating my head against a wall repeatedly. Overall, I usually go for the bare necessities, before I go for anything more complicated. I hate pvp, and prefer the idea of everyone working together to a common goal.

Welcome to the server

IGN: bert2211

TIMEZONE: Central

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?: Playing solo is fun but it does tend to get boring rather quickly.  Having a small community to interact with makes the game far more interesting.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?: I’ve been playing TFC since build 77.0, I was very active on a small community server until its unfortunate demise.

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I enjoy rebuilding villages, mining, prospecting, and general farming.

IGN, AGE, TIMEZONE:  SubZeroCro - 13, CET

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?: I really love tfc, and i really need someone to play with. I played on another server about 2 years ago but that server was closed due to inactivity of players.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?: 2 years

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I love playing games, C can put alot of time into them, and i love teaming up with someone.

Application:

IGN, AGE, TIMEZONE: 

Posted Image
My IGN is NordinTheLich,
I am seventeen years-old,
nearly eighteen, and my
timezone is EST.

Posted Image
I've been having a really
tough time finding a good,
new, server to check out,
and this seems like it might
be quite promising.

Posted Image
I've been playing TFC for at
least a year and a half; possibly
even two years, by now. I
really enjoy the mod, and the
level of realism it adds!

Posted Image
I'm not really sure what I should
put here, so I'll include a few
things. For starters, I was raised
in Japan; I go really in depth with
my towns in TFC, to the point of
even using book & quills to keep
records of sorts, and in case you
somehow missed it: I have this
awesome and unique little visual
novel style of typing out forum posts.

IGN: bert2211

TIMEZONE: Central

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?: Playing solo is fun but it does tend to get boring rather quickly.  Having a small community to interact with makes the game far more interesting.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?: I’ve been playing TFC since build 77.0, I was very active on a small community server until its unfortunate demise.

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I enjoy rebuilding villages, mining, prospecting, and general farming.

IGN, AGE, TIMEZONE:  SubZeroCro - 13, CET

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?: I really love tfc, and i really need someone to play with. I played on another server about 2 years ago but that server was closed due to inactivity of players.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?: 2 years

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I love playing games, C can put alot of time into them, and i love teaming up with someone.

Application:

IGN, AGE, TIMEZONE: 

Posted Image

My IGN is NordinTheLich,

I am seventeen years-old,

nearly eighteen, and my

timezone is EST.

Posted Image

I've been having a really

tough time finding a good,

new, server to check out,

and this seems like it might

be quite promising.

Posted Image

I've been playing TFC for at

least a year and a half; possibly

even two years, by now. I

really enjoy the mod, and the

level of realism it adds!

Posted Image

I'm not really sure what I should

put here, so I'll include a few

things. For starters, I was raised

in Japan; I go really in depth with

my towns in TFC, to the point of

even using book & quills to keep

records of sorts, and in case you

somehow missed it: I have this

awesome and unique little visual

novel style of typing out forum posts.

Welcome to the server

Posted Image
They definitely weren't kidding

when they said "Small" community...

I haven't seen many players online yet.

IGN, AGE, TIMEZONE: MaxamesTheAwesom 13 CST

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?: Because i just love tfc and i want to play with a commuinty thats not a dick

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?: about maby 5 mouths to like a i dont know how long 

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I like to play with friend and making new friends and relistic survival im bad at spelling as you prob see but im genraly a kind person 

Edited by Maxames7

IGN: falnen

Timezone: Eastern US

Why do you want to play?: I enjoy Small community servers and TFC, The server i played on before has closed down and i'm searching for a new one :)

How long have you played TFC: Off and on for maybe a year

Something about yourself: I play lots of minecraft, Mainly modded. All the anime shall be mine to had >: D I like to talk on teamspeak and the like, In tfc my favorite thing is smithing for people :) its lots of fun to make tools and armor for friends or even just random dudes. And regardless of my time zone i play mostly at night so from like 9AM to 6AM.

Edited by falnen

IGN,AGE,TIMEZONE GOODIESWAGSHOES, 14, eastS

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY: it gets relly boring playing singleplayer and multiplayer it gives u  better chance getting help with things Also all of the other servers have age limits and i am only 14 so there arnt many that will let me in.

HOW LONG HAVE U BEEN PLAYING: not very long about 5 months I know most of the stuff in tfc

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF i like to help new players because i know how it feels when u join a new server and u dont know much about the mod

Edited by GOODIESWAGSHOES

Goodfell0w ,23 , GMT +2

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?: Because i search a small server with a good community to play tfc vanilla with no bugs and a challenge

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED TFC?: 5 Months

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm from Germany and love playing games and doing sports.

Edited by Goodfell0w

IGN,AGE,TIMEZONE: charlotterose23, 25, GMT/UK

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY: Looking for other mature people to play TFC with

HOW LONG HAVE U BEEN PLAYING: I've been playing Minecraft for 4 years. I've played TFC a year or so ago and just recently got into it again.

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: I live in Scotland, but I was born/lived in England until last year.