Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Xenolith166

Nobody likes Space Whales

27 posts in this topic

KILL THE SPACE WHALES

'Nuff Said

My goal in this topic is to murder it so much that anybody looking at the last 50 posts will have absolutely no idea what is going on. Feel free to random as much as possible.

And remember... THE SPACE WHALES MUST DIE!!!

So the space whales must die, have you tried feeding them cake topped with cheese?

I did. They liked it and called me their king.

Then my whole family was killed by sea whales for no reason.

Suspecious? Nah, just councidence

Edited by Sugar_Fox

Once upon a time a nuclear power plant imploded, turning everything in a 50 mile radius into Cheesecake. Don't question it.

But if you kill them all, what will the citizens of starship UK going to do? They need theirs to survive and travel! Of course you realize that this campaign will anger the doctor right?

We can make the British mechanical space whales and fuel them with the fat of the organic ones we kill.  It is clear these aether-fairing abominations must die, and no cultural anomalies will stand in our way.

But wat if we no kill 'em butt enslave 'em, so dat spaseships wil' no longer have to have engines. They'l move with help of slave-spacewhales.

You fools! You don't understand! You'll never understand!!!

Space whales are inevitably attracted to planets like a falling bowl of petunias.

Why is everything glowing green?

Ok, fine... We will attack them but what do we do about their ship? They almost boiled are oceans away before just because they were looking for their humpbacked friends here on earth. I am still frightened at the potential backlash here!

Railguns with Depleted Uranium ammo should do the trick.

You guys are doing it wrong.

*Grabs a galaxy-sized net from his pocket, sweeps all of the space whales, and spins them around one billion light-years a second, smashing them through ten-thousand neutron stars and blue suns: before throwing them into a super-black hole. The super-black hole collapses in itself and spews out a gamma-ray burst of rainbows and Nyan cats.*

Now that's how you do it.

But you only got the ones in this universe! What about the Multiverse, or other dimensions?!?!?!?

A horse and a man. Above below. One has a plan but both must go. Mile after mile, above beneath. One has a smile and one has teeth. Though the man above might say hello expect no love from the beast below.

Studio C: What do we want? DEAD WHALES!!! When do we want them? DEAD WHALES!!!

Guys! I've got a CRAZZY idea!

How about we take two space whales and CLONE them, so that when we kill ALL the wild space whales, we can still create more and KILL them!

How 'bout that?

You Fool! Why do you think we want them dead, anyway? If we don't do something about them soon, they'll end all life on earth!!!

We must callibrate the nexus with the energy harvested from folding dimensional planes, in order to tear rifts in the space time continuüm so that we can get rid of the past whales and make the ones of the now cease to exist altogether! That way we maybe can also reach other universes by harvesting the paradoxial energies released from the space whales unexistance.

We need to gather their "cosmic blubber" and make the dewrito, maximum shrekage, illuminati, cheesecake blubber blaster and blast them all to the darude black hole!

The Quantum Nexus is overloading our systems, and the emergency power stores were hit by a proton torpedo in the last skirmish! We tried to jury-rig a power transfer system, but the energy cables must have gotten crossed, because as soon as we threw the switch the wires either fused or completely vaporized! We need immediate backup, there's a pod of Space Whales only a few light-years away!