Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
lilmamabear

[79.26] Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier community server plus decorations mod(Season 2) {CLOSED}

285 posts in this topic

ok today is the day that i do the spring clean up on the white list we have a total of 10 active right now and 3 in waiting! so let me clean this up and the folks in waiting you will get a pm from me stating log in info!

ok today was the deadline of the spring cleaning of the whitelist so if anyone is not able to log in sorry but i have not seen ya for awhile and i always keep everyone up to date here on forums! if ya want back on let me or balth know and we will be happy to add you back!

as for our new members welcome to the server if yall can please register on our website and hope yall enjoy ur stay here at Life On The Frontier! oh and PLEASE label your homestead when ya find a place to stay!

http://ursine-nation.enjin.com/home

this is the song that goes with my homestead

ign= robertking

2  where about are you from and what is the timezone there? American And CST

3 do you use skype or teamspeak i do run both=Both

4 the answer to number 4 on the rules= 15 rich ore 

5 how well do you know terrafirmacraft?= 1-10 maybe 7

6 do you record if not its ok but if ya do then would like to watch what you have done im a major youtuber watcher i treat it as if it was my tv= I record sometimes

7 please tell me a little about yourself who are ya and why do ya want to join us on this adventure? Rob 17 and because I like playing terra

Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier told me to say this...

im sorry robertking but i have ran a background check on ya and im seeing buxville.net for xraying and mc2.joe.to for greifing im not able to add you due to those things we do not allow either of those on here so again sorry!

If you don’t mind me asking, are there any slots left on the server?  I haven’t been on the forums lately, and didn’t see your whitelist cleaning post until today.  I hope I’m not too late.

If you don’t mind me asking, are there any slots left on the server? I haven’t been on the forums lately, and didn’t see your whitelist cleaning post until today. I hope I’m not too late.

You are not too late and yes we have open places within our server at the moment as we have recently cleared our whitelist of non active players. If you wish to apply to join us feel free to do so and lilmamabear will run a check on you and determine if you are welcome.

ok bert you have now been added to the whitelist come on in just please one ya find a spot to set up at put ur name and homestead name of it! thank yall and look forward to seeing our 4 new faces!

1) dat_moosey

2) I am from Frederick Maryland and the timezone here is UTC 5 eastern time zone

3) I use teamspeak

4) You will need 500 units of rich ore to make 5 ingots which will also leave you with 25 units of the ore

5) I am familiar with just about everything except for sluicing and high tier metalworking

6) I do not record

7) I am a highschool senior graduating on the 29th and I am looking to meet new friends on a TFC server that i'll play on in the summer whenever I have time

hi moosey and welcome to Ursine Nation L.O.T.F. you are now whitelisted

im sorry robertking but i have ran a background check on ya and im seeing buxville.net for xraying and mc2.joe.to for greifing im not able to add you due to those things we do not allow either of those on here so again sorry!

Those were years ago though when I was much younger and my account was shared with my older brother.

just to give everyone a heads up i might be out for a day maybe two im really really thinking about formatting my comp again has has been acting up latly and getting tired of it!

1 ign:MaxamesTheAwesom

2  where about are you from and what is the timezone there?:U.S.A O.K CST

3 do you use skype or teamspeak i do run both:same i run both XD

4 the answer to number 4 on the rules 

Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier

5 how well do you know terrafirmacraft?:pretty well im need to know some of teh new stuff bet im pretty knowable

6 do you record if not its ok but if ya do then would like to watch what you have done im a major youtuber watcher i treat it as if it was my tv: yea i dont watch any tv i just watch youtube

7 please tell me a little about yourself who are ya and why do ya want to join us on this adventure?:im a friendly person i like to help out but me still being 13 im get into trouble i dont mean to get in

hey yall just update i am online now just still putting everything together and maxames i will run your background once i am able to log into the server

well atm im tring to install forge and i really dont remember it taking this long :( but i am really starting to miss playing just wish it would hurry up!

so how has everyone else been?

1 ign:MaxamesTheAwesom

2  where about are you from and what is the timezone there?:U.S.A O.K CST

3 do you use skype or teamspeak i do run both:same i run both XD

4 the answer to number 4 on the rules 

Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier

5 how well do you know terrafirmacraft?:pretty well im need to know some of teh new stuff bet im pretty knowable

6 do you record if not its ok but if ya do then would like to watch what you have done im a major youtuber watcher i treat it as if it was my tv: yea i dont watch any tv i just watch youtube

7 please tell me a little about yourself who are ya and why do ya want to join us on this adventure?:im a friendly person i like to help out but me still being 13 im get into trouble i dont mean to get in

hi maxames and welcome to Ursine Nation L.O.T.F. sorry it took so long to get to ya but i had to format my computer was acting slow and i got tired of it but i am now back and you are now whitelisted!

so how is everyone doing so far?

doing good thanks - you've seen my screenshots :)

1.Hey ign should be UgrockBorador if they use the same name as your Minecraft username.

2.Canada NS EST.

3. I run Skype and mumble.

5. I am new to TFC but I have played other forms of survival game. 

6. I do not record any YT videos

7. I break as a hobby and play video games on any free time I also play Smash Bros Melee competitively  

BboyKD Thank you for applying to join us on L.O.T.F! I have whitelisted you on the server as of now. Welcome to the server and welcome to the community! check your Private Messages for the server Information.

What is your ingame name?

Verelina

What is your time zone?

I live in Texas, and my time zone is Central Time.

Do you use any VOIP programs?

I have Mumble, Teamspeak, Skype, and Ventrilo installed.

What is 500/35?

14.28, rounded up would be 15 rich iron ore for 5 bars.

Are you familiar with Terrafirmacraft?

Yes.

Do you do any stream or upload to Youtube?

Not really, no.

Tell us a little bit about yourself.

There's really not much; I enjoy playing games, such as minecraft with TFC, WOW, Heroes of the Storms, Homeworld, Age of Empires, etc.

Thank you for your consideration.

Called Ursine nation

1 ign: cybernation (no caps)

2  where about are you from and what is the timezone there? GMT -7 washington

3 do you use skype or teamspeak: skype, but I won't give out my user unless in PM

4 the answer to number 4 on the rules: 35 (rich ore unit) * x = 500 (100 per ingot) is 15 pieces with remainder 25 units 

5 how well do you know terrafirmacraft?: Extremely well, played since early release where TFC was played on normal MC world.

6 i do not record

7 please tell me a little about yourself who are ya and why do ya want to join us on this adventure? I have played TFC for a long time, with breaks. coming back now i want  a new server

1 achartran

2 New England, EST

3 Skype

4 15 rich ore, producing 525 mu

5 Played a lot a while back, but have taken a 2 year break from Minecraft  and TFC

6 I don't do any streaming/recording

7 Name's Anthony, I'm a college student in Maryland, studying computer science. I've been a PC gamer for many years. I played a lot of Minecraft a few years ago and am just getting back into it. I used to love Terrafirmacraft, and even used to be a regular on these forums, this server seemed like the ideal way to give it another go. Outside of Minecraft, I play mostly cRPG and Strategy games, plus League of Legends.

Edited by achartran

For those on the waiting list, our next server purge is set for June 22nd! For those who are members of the server already, please visit Ursine-Nation.enjin.com and read the new thread and follow its instructions. If you need the forum password and are already on the whitelist please message me on terrafirmacraft.com or on the server and I will gladly give you the password.

I will be contacting everyone on the waiting list regarding the purge in the next few days to confirm interest.

1. Tarkules1

2. Middle East, GMT +0200

3. No TS, no mic.

4. 5 Ingots = 14x35+10.

5. Been playing since b78.

6. No I do not record or stream.

7. I'm a web developer. Never liked vanilla MC, started to play when I heard of TFC. Other than that - I'll be joining a couple of friends on your server.

Thanks in advance,

I hope to see you on Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier community server.

Edited by Tarkules