Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
lilmamabear

[79.26] Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier community server plus decorations mod(Season 2) {CLOSED}

285 posts in this topic

1) Hydralyncs

2) United States EST (Eastern Standard Time)

3) I don't Skype or Teamspeak

4) You would need 15 rich ore and you would have 25 units left

5) I am still relatively new to Terrafirmacraft and I have managed to get to some bronze stuff on a server and have only made charcoal pits and was working on getting a tier 2 anvil and a crucible. So I am pretty new but I have checked the wiki a lot. Oh and I made apple cider. :D

6) I don't record.

7) So as I said I am pretty new to TerraFirmaCraft and I recently lost all my stuff on a server due to a glitch. I am looking for a good community and a world that isn't a complete barren wasteland. I like addons but having too much ruins the experience and I think that TFC is really fun.

1. dagarsword

2 US (EST)

3 skype

4 15

5 incredibly New Stone Age

6 yes

Want top lay wit ppl

Lol forget about Thelma's one Ursine nation life on the frontier☺️

IGN: Sammeh48

Place of Residence: Netherlands, GMT+1

Communication method: Either TS3 or Skype are fine with me.

Common math: 15

Experience: Not very well, but I do love playing it and learning.

Do you record?: Simply put no I don't

About myself: Hey, I'm Sam, 17 years old, I used to play Minecraft a lot before the private server which I played on with friends, died out ever after that I kinda stepped out the scene of whitelisted servers, and played a lot on a server named Orcworm, it however died out as well and that meant the end to Minecraft for me, it website is actually still running though: Orcworm.co.uk

Now all I do every once and then is play a bit of TFC but I don't enjoy singleplayer as much as I enjoy multiplayer that's why I am looking to join Ursine :D

Sorry for not including anything about my personal life in this section, I'm not one for supplying such information out and about in the public I am happy to just answer any questions you have though, as long as it's via a pm or such.

Since you asked for it: Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier

Quoting this to edit it

1 ign: Buhbba (Changed from SimularSpeed)

2  where about are you from and what is the timezone there? I live in Michigan and the timezone is Eastern Time Zone

3 do you use skype or teamspeak? I have both teamspeak and skype.

4 the answer to number 4 on the rules  You'll need 15 rich ore, but will have an extra 25 units.

5 how well do you know terrafirmacraft? Moderate

6 do you record if not its ok but if ya do then would like to watch what you have done im a major youtuber watcher i treat it as if it was my tv. I don't record.

7 please tell me a little about yourself who are ya and why do ya want to join us on this adventure?

I would like to join this server because i want something clean and mostly friendly. On other servers i experience a lot of disrespect and a bunch of annoying people. Also i really would like to join because i would feel honored to be apart of a whitelisted server that includes seasons, vanilla TFC, oprotunity to make friends, and just relax whilst playing my favorite Minecraft mod. 

I am a very phlegmatic person that is chill, positive and i am never angry. I like meeting new people and am very willing to have fun with this community.  Hope to see you guys on the server!

Thanks, 

Simularspeed

1. IGN -> Demonkush

2. I am from Romania and is UTC +2

3. I use skype .. never used teamspeak but i can try .

4. like 15 of thr rich ones but you will have left a 25 surplus...

5. Lets say the im like 60% of the TFC knowledge but i can't say im a noob or something like that .

6. I don't record...

7.Im Demonkush .. i like games and i'm in my 17s and i like TFC and Minecraft HARDCORE servers / DEATHBAN.

Im form like N Roamania and i mostly stay at home ...exept the scool fact but you get the ideea :) i like to cill and play some gool games and i want to play with you guys on a tfc server just for 2 reasons :

1. i like TFC 

2. I like to play with others ...not alone 

1- NerdAlterna

2- Brazil, GMT -3

3- I have skype

4- 15 rich ores

5- I know about farming, mining and wood

6- No 

7- I like play TFC and Minecraft, i think a prettry game. I'm cool, intelligent and creative.

hi there nerd i have just tried to add you to the whitelist and i was not able to do it gave me a error!

IGN: Sammeh48

Place of Residence: Netherlands, GMT+1

Communication method: Either TS3 or Skype are fine with me.

Common math: 15

Experience: Not very well, but I do love playing it and learning.

Do you record?: Simply put no I don't

About myself: Hey, I'm Sam I used to play Minecraft a lot before the private server which I played on with friends, died out ever after that I kinda stepped out the scene and play TFC every now and then however I am not one for playing singeplayer and not for plugins or a lot of mods either.

I enjoy the native TFC experience, on a private server most.

I don't really know what to put here but I hope you are oke with what I wrote down so far.

Since you asked for it: Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier

1) Hydralyncs

2) United States EST (Eastern Standard Time)

3) I don't Skype or Teamspeak

4) You would need 15 rich ore and you would have 25 units left

5) I am still relatively new to Terrafirmacraft and I have managed to get to some bronze stuff on a server and have only made charcoal pits and was working on getting a tier 2 anvil and a crucible. So I am pretty new but I have checked the wiki a lot. Oh and I made apple cider. :D

6) I don't record.

7) So as I said I am pretty new to TerraFirmaCraft and I recently lost all my stuff on a server due to a glitch. I am looking for a good community and a world that isn't a complete barren wasteland. I like addons but having too much ruins the experience and I think that TFC is really fun.

1. dagarsword

2 US (EST)

3 skype

4 15

5 incredibly New Stone Age

6 yes

Want top lay wit ppl

Lol forget about Thelma's one Ursine nation life on the frontier☺️

everyone else has been added to the whitelist and i have sent out a pm of log in info come on in folks!

Hi Lilmamabear, I'm not sure how the best way to word this message since ill be speaking for 2 players but ill try my best we are trying to join a server and if yours is still up we would like to join.

1. IGNS- TreeHuginHippie and ERROR_OF_RUTO

2. Timezone- Eastern Standard Time

3. Skype mostly but a ts or a raidcall would be no problem to install

4. The answer is i think 15 rich ore with 25 units left over.

5. We both know tera very well just haven't played since the 2nd to last patch update so we are just trying to get back into since our last server died out due to host leaving and server died out.

6. We both don't record but having people record doesn't bother us at all we don't type that much mostly talk on Skype.

7. Well im 23 and ruto would be 25 both live in GA been playing tera for a long time hard to described our "career" in tera we have pretty much done everything under the sun in this MC mod even at 1 point met up with boixx on a server which was awesome if this app grabs your attention in anyway or this server is full drop me a line back when u can thanks and have a good one.

Hi Lilmamabear, I'm not sure how the best way to word this message since ill be speaking for 2 players but ill try my best we are trying to join a server and if yours is still up we would like to join.
1. IGNS- TreeHuginHippie and ERROR_OF_RUTO
2. Timezone- Eastern Standard Time
3. Skype mostly but a ts or a raidcall would be no problem to install
4. The answer is i think 15 rich ore with 25 units left over.
5. We both know tera very well just haven't played since the 2nd to last patch update so we are just trying to get back into since our last server died out due to host leaving and server died out.
6. We both don't record but having people record doesn't bother us at all we don't type that much mostly talk on Skype.
7. Well im 23 and ruto would be 25 both live in GA been playing tera for a long time hard to described our "career" in tera we have pretty much done everything under the sun in this MC mod even at 1 point met up with boixx on a server which was awesome if this app grabs your attention in anyway or this server is full drop me a line back when u can thanks and have a good one.

you both are now whitelisted come on in make ur self at home there should be some food at spawn to get you started and plenty of safe places to stay till you are ready to adventure out!

Application

Ign SoldierofEvil

2: Born in Georgia Live in Illinois US Central time

3: I use Skype to communicate (tigerharvey)

4: answer is 15 plus 25 extra leftover

5:I have been playing terrafirmacraft since 1.6.4 and have played it through its many changes

6:no I don't have a YouTube channel to much hassle to manage at the moment.

7: I'm a 19 year old college student who has experience with minecraft since the 1.5.2 update outside of minecraft I typically read or play Xbox I love terrafirmacraft because the survival aspect of minecraft even with other mods tends to get dull rather quickly but to me terrafirmacraft is different it's more realistic in progression and is challenging and I love it. I also play on two other vanilla servers and I try to split my time between them. Overall I love terrafirmacraft and if I was accepted to the Ursine Nation I would be able to share my love with other like minded players.

Edited by SoldierofEvil

Application

Ign SoldierofEvil

2: Born in Georgia Live in Illinois US Central time

3: I use Skype to communicate (tigerharvey)

4: answer is 15 plus 25 extra leftover

5:I have been playing terrafirmacraft since 1.6.4 and have played it through its many changes

6:no I don't have a YouTube channel to much hassle to manage at the moment.

7: I'm a 19 year old college student who has experience with minecraft since the 1.5.2 update outside of minecraft I typically read or play Xbox I love terrafirmacraft because the survival aspect of minecraft even with other mods tends to get dull rather quickly but to me terrafirmacraft is different it's more realistic in progression and is challenging and I love it. I also play on two other vanilla servers and I try to split my time between them. Overall I love terrafirmacraft and if I was accepted to the Ursine Nation I would be able to share my love with other like minded players.

hi there soldier you are now whitelisted come on in and find ya a good spot to hang ur hat

1. TwistDragon (Preffered nickname: Twist).

2. Denmark (europe) Central European Time Zone.

3. I own skype, and have used TS before.

4. I'm still pretty new to TFC so i actually don't know the answer there, tho should i just write what all the other guys have written?  I'm an old minecraft player btw.

5. Well i've played it somewhat before, and just got back to it recently.

6. I don't record.

7. My name is Kristina and i'm a person who loves to play games and draw, i would like to join the server because i find SP to be a bit hard when you're a noob to TFC XD.

~Twist.

Edited by TwistDragon

Hi just a quick question what is the ip

hi soldier i sent it in a p.m. which is up top by the notifactions world looking icon

Hi lilimamabear the ip you sent a few days ago isnt working for some reason and i tried to pm but it said u were not taking messages XD so I'm just trying to find a way to replay to you i believe this server ip i might be for a vanilla server not quite sure if u can drop me a line much thanks.  

1. TwistDragon (Preffered nickname: Twist).

2. Denmark (europe) Central European Time Zone.

3. I own skype, and have used TS before.

4. I'm still pretty new to TFC so i actually don't know the answer there, tho should i just write what all the other guys have written?  I'm an old minecraft player btw.

5. Well i've played it somewhat before, and just got back to it recently.

6. I don't record.

7. My name is Kristina and i'm a person who loves to play games and draw, i would like to join the server because i find SP to be a bit hard when you're a noob to TFC XD.

~Twist.

hi there twist and welcome to life on the frontier you have been whitelisted come on in pawn has been set up for newcomers to grab some bites to eat and have a safe place to stay for the night or how ever long it takes to get ya set up for a adventure! looking forward to seeing ya!

1 CadeFr (I prefer to go by Cade)

2  New England, USA, Eastern standard time

3 I use skype very often

4 15 ore with 25 surplus

5 iv'e never played it before, I was recommended to this server (ursine Nation Life On The Frontier)and the mod by a friend

6 sorry i don't record

7 I'm a seasoned minecraft player and have been playing since early alpha with my friends (one of whom recommended me to this server). I haven't been playing a lot lately so i thought this would be a great way to make the game fresh and fun again! 

Edited by CadeFr

1 CadeFr (I prefer to go by Cade)

2  New England, USA, Eastern standard time

3 I use skype very often

4 15 ore with 25 surplus

5 iv'e never played it before, I was recommended to this server (ursine Nation Life On The Frontier)and the mod by a friend

6 sorry i don't record

7 I'm a seasoned minecraft player and have been playing since early alpha with my friends (one of whom recommended me to this server). I haven't been playing a lot lately so i thought this would be a great way to make the game fresh and fun again! 

sorry cade please check your notifacation for log in info!

1. Exoskeletal

2. West Coast so Pacific Standard Time,

3. I use teamspeak :Ex0skeletal

4. Admittedly, I dont know the answer to this. I never played terrafirmacraft to the point of having rich ore. I dabbled and got to panning for nuggets and its been quite some time since I've played this modpack.

5. I'm definitely not a pro of this modpack, we played it for a bit, but I ended up moving and having a lot of house projects (irl) and stopped playing. I am a veteran minecraft mod player though. I learn quickly and love diving headfirst into complicated modpacks.

6. I stream occasionally but not very consistently or often.

7. Im 27 years old and a CAD draftsman for a construction company based out of the Pacific Northwest. I've been playing minecraft since it was a java applet running in a browser. I've played a variety of modpacks and last year I hosted a sponsored server running resonant rise on ATLauncher. We had a decent playerbase mostly from the PURE community. They can be found at www.gamewithpure.org. Running the modpack and server was a challenge but very rewarding. I'm a little burned out on being an admin and looking to play on a well managed server that doesnt require me to do any server side work. Ursine Nation looks like it fits the bill.

Edited by ex0skeletal

I was whitelisted for the old server, but not this one. Do I need to reapply?

1. Exoskeletal

2. West Coast so Pacific Standard Time,

3. I use teamspeak :Ex0skeletal

4. Admittedly, I dont know the answer to this. I never played terrafirmacraft to the point of having rich ore. I dabbled and got to panning for nuggets and its been quite some time since I've played this modpack.

5. I'm definitely not a pro of this modpack, we played it for a bit, but I ended up moving and having a lot of house projects (irl) and stopped playing. I am a veteran minecraft mod player though. I learn quickly and love diving headfirst into complicated modpacks.

6. I stream occasionally but not very consistently or often.

7. Im 27 years old and a CAD draftsman for a construction company based out of the Pacific Northwest. I've been playing minecraft since it was a java applet running in a browser. I've played a variety of modpacks and last year I hosted a sponsored server running resonant rise on ATLauncher. We had a decent playerbase mostly from the PURE community. They can be found at www.gamewithpure.org. Running the modpack and server was a challenge but very rewarding. I'm a little burned out on being an admin and looking to play on a well managed server that doesnt require me to do any server side work. Ursine Nation looks like it fits the bill.

exo you are now whitelisted i have allready sent ya a pm of the log in info come  on in and make your selves at home

I was whitelisted for the old server, but not this one. Do I need to reapply?

hi stone sorry i havnt seen ya for a long time thought ya left us you are added back on!

For those wanting/needing help with nei or waila here is a list of the versions that work and a link to go get it along with the link for Decorations and a good map mod.

Must have

[1.7.10]Decorations-1.0.20.jar

NEI

CodeChickenCore-1.7.10-1.0.7.47-universal.jar (needed to make nei work)

NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.118-universal.jar

TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin-1.7.10-1.5.3.24.jar

Mapping mod

journeymap-1.7.10-5.1.0-unlimited.jar

Waila (What Am I Looking At)

Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar

I'm interested in joining your server. I got addicted to TFC about a month ago and the FeudalCraft Server has been down for a couple of days. :(

1. Bobscake

2. Texas, Central Time Zone - UTM - 0600

3. I do not currently use either.

4. 15

5. I've been playing for about a month, but have learned a lot quickly. LOVE THE SYSTEM!

6. I do not record.

7. I'm a dad to 3 children who all love Minecraft. My son is who got me hooked on this mod. I love the survival and advancement development of TFC and the way in compliments online play.

I'm interested in joining your server. I got addicted to TFC about a month ago and the FeudalCraft Server has been down for a couple of days. :(

1. Bobscake

2. Texas, Central Time Zone - UTM - 0600

3. I do not currently use either.

4. 15

5. I've been playing for about a month, but have learned a lot quickly. LOVE THE SYSTEM!

6. I do not record.

7. I'm a dad to 3 children who all love Minecraft. My son is who got me hooked on this mod. I love the survival and advancement development of TFC and the way in compliments online play.

hi there fellow texan and welcome to life in the frontier just to let ya know we are in a low bit latly everyone has been busy with life and the holidays but come on in make ur self at home!

1 aladgil14 (its my username for most things)

2 I'm from Madison Wisconsin (central time zone)

3 I use both, however I prefer teamspeak since it is less RAM intensive

4 15 rich ore, I'm pretty sure

5 I've never gotten very far because all my friends I play with get bored and I don't want to play alone... so I've only ever gotten to the bronze age.

6 I do not record

7 My name is Jonas (yes, like the wheezer song. Or the brothers whichever is easier for you to remember) I play video games every single day and I have gotten bored of the games I have been playing recently so here I am. I am currently a sophomore at an alternative high school and since I don't have homework it gives me a lot of freedom.

1 aladgil14 (its my username for most things)

2 I'm from Madison Wisconsin (central time zone)

3 I use both, however I prefer teamspeak since it is less RAM intensive

4 15 rich ore, I'm pretty sure

5 I've never gotten very far because all my friends I play with get bored and I don't want to play alone... so I've only ever gotten to the bronze age.

6 I do not record

7 My name is Jonas (yes, like the wheezer song. Or the brothers whichever is easier for you to remember) I play video games every single day and I have gotten bored of the games I have been playing recently so here I am. I am currently a sophomore at an alternative high school and since I don't have homework it gives me a lot of freedom.

Hi jonas welcome to life on the frontier the teamspeak server is the same as the ip but with out the port number at the moment we are kinda dead and for i my self will be able to play more when my new computer case comes in i play a couple of hours here and there!

1:  rffan

2:  USA, Pacific Time Zone

3:  I use neither Skype or TeamSpeak.  Is this required?

4:  (100 x 5) / 35

5:  Intermediate level.

6:  I do not record

7:  I enjoy mods that add realism to minecraft.  As for joining your server, I have only recently tried (vanilla) playing on a server and have enjoyed the experience.

On a side note, I have requested an account on your website.