Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
vidaj

[TFC 0.79.25+] TFCRailcraft

57 posts in this topic

That specific crash is actually TFC's fault, and has been fixed for 0.79.19

Well what do you know. My advise still stands to disable it. That block has caused me no end of grief since it was introduced in 1.6.4. And the player tracking with it is virtually unused and not even very good.

i hope this doesnt become abandoned, i use this tweak a lot. :/

Edit: looks like there was a PR to update it to 79.24, i hope it works for me.

Edited by Mathias Ademar

i hope this doesnt become abandoned, i use this tweak a lot. :/

Edit: looks like there was a PR to update it to 79.24, i hope it works for me.

Nope, it's not abandoned, it's just been "on hold" for a bit. I'll update it to the latest TFC within a couple of days. I tried booting up the newest TFC and railcraft yesterday, and it didn't work so I have to figure that out as well.

Awsome. And railcraft works for me as long as I have rc define steam and creosote in the config.

http://pastebin.com/razj6Jsd

NoSuchFieldError: WoodenBucketEmpty

Is there an easy fix for this?

It won't work with the latest version of TFC until I have updated it. Unfortunately, my computer isn't working ATM, so I have to wait until I get some spare parts before I can fix this. ETA within a week, I would think.

It won't work with the latest version of TFC until I have updated it. Unfortunately, my computer isn't working ATM, so I have to wait until I get some spare parts before I can fix this. ETA within a week, I would think.

Ah, Gotcha. I just thought there was a working version, since Etho's playthrough has the mod. He must be using an older version? If so, is there any downside of using an older version for RC?

Also, how much of railcraft is able to be crafted?

I'm quite certainEtho is using standard RC. I believe he is just realising now that many of the mods he has added aren't just going to work.

Rejoice, the mod has finally been updated :) Added in a new wooden minecart with chest (9 slots) to be a bit more early game friendly.

Current version is crashing with TFC 0.79.26.881 and Railcraft 9.8.0.0 in a Forge 1541, 1558 and 1566 environment.

http://pastebin.com/ym2eqm0A

Somehow, I messed something up when I uploaded to curse, so that the 0.2 version didn't count as "latest". If you download 0.2 version manually, everything will work.

Will try to resolve this over the weekend. 

Just checked, and the 0.2 version works with 0.79.26.

Edited by vidaj

Heh. Excellent. Glad it was somwthing simple.

I dunno if it's too late to provide input on the whole coke oven balance issue, but how about, instead of trying to get the railcraft coke oven to work in TFC, you add a 'wood sieve' block or something, which is supposed to represent a metal catchment basin with a mesh or just holes on top, which you put underneath a TFC charcoal pit and will produce creosote when the pit finishes its cooking? This would allow you to make creosote in TFC without messing with the balance.

Edited by abculatter_2

Might be worth talking with dries007 to see if there is a way to have this mod and his TFC-tweaks mod work together. As they both unify water they are incompatible. 

Ignore it seems to be a load issue with Railcraft and TFC-Tweaks.

Edited by Bunsan

Might be worth talking with dries007 to see if there is a way to have this mod and his TFC-tweaks mod work together. As they both unify water they are incompatible. 

Ignore it seems to be a load issue with Railcraft and TFC-Tweaks.

Is there anyway to get Railcraft to recognize TFC water? I am really struggling to update my TerraFirmaPunk pack and RailCraft is being a pain :P

oops quotes on mobile are confusing.

Edited by Bunsan

so i got this issue when i loaded up mc, from the log it looks like there is an issue with the wooden booster not being properly registered in PreInit or Init. could be wrong though. im not that good at reading logs yet. not sure if it's a bug on my end or from the addon, but it didnt do this when i loaded it up 20 min ago, with the same mod load out.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Don't do that.

Time: 1/7/16 4:11 AM
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.RuntimeException: Items must be initialized in PreInit or InitFirst!
at mods.railcraft.common.plugins.forge.RailcraftRegistry.register(RailcraftRegistry.java:105)
at mods.railcraft.common.items.RailcraftItem.registerItem(RailcraftItem.java:60)
at mods.railcraft.common.items.RailcraftItem.getRecipeObject(RailcraftItem.java:123)
at com.vidaj.tfcrailcraft.recipes.RecipeManager.registerWoodenBoosterTrackRecipe(RecipeManager.java:63)
at com.vidaj.tfcrailcraft.recipes.RecipeManager.registerRecipes(RecipeManager.java:54)
at com.vidaj.tfcrailcraft.proxy.CommonProxy.registerRecipes(CommonProxy.java:15)
at com.vidaj.tfcrailcraft.TFCRailcraft.init(TFCRailcraft.java:27)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:737)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:311)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:552)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at mods.railcraft.common.plugins.forge.RailcraftRegistry.register(RailcraftRegistry.java:105)
at mods.railcraft.common.items.RailcraftItem.registerItem(RailcraftItem.java:60)
at mods.railcraft.common.items.RailcraftItem.getRecipeObject(RailcraftItem.java:123)
at com.vidaj.tfcrailcraft.recipes.RecipeManager.registerWoodenBoosterTrackRecipe(RecipeManager.java:63)
at com.vidaj.tfcrailcraft.recipes.RecipeManager.registerRecipes(RecipeManager.java:54)
at com.vidaj.tfcrailcraft.proxy.CommonProxy.registerRecipes(CommonProxy.java:15)
at com.vidaj.tfcrailcraft.TFCRailcraft.init(TFCRailcraft.java:27)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:737)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:311)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:552)

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 624095968 bytes (595 MB) / 939524096 bytes (896 MB) up to 1879048192 bytes (1792 MB)
JVM Flags: 11 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmn1G -Xms1G -Xmx2G -XX:NewSize=512M -XX:SurvivorRatio=2 -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:ParallelGCThreads=4 -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalPacing -XX:+AggressiveOpts
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1541 Optifine OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_C1 93 mods loaded, 93 mods active
States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
UCHI mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) 
UCHI FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1541-1.7.10.jar) 
UCHI Forge{10.13.4.1541} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1541-1.7.10.jar) 
UCHI tfc_coremod{0.79.27} [TFC[coremod]] (minecraft.jar) 
UCHI CodeChickenCore{1.0.7.47} [codeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) 
UCHI LanteaCraft-Core{1.0} [LanteaCraft Core] (minecraft.jar) 
UCHI NotEnoughItems{1.0.5.118} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.118-universal.jar) 
UCHI cuchaz.ships.core{1.7.10-1.0.3} [ships Mod Core] (minecraft.jar) 
UCHI bspkrsCore{6.16} [bspkrsCore] ([1.7.10]bspkrsCore-universal-6.16.jar) 
UCHI terrafirmacraft{0.79.27} [TerraFirmaCraft] ([1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.27.903.jar) 
UCHI DecorationsTFC{1.0.20} [Decorations] ([1.7.10]Decorations-1.0.20.jar) 
UCHI lwstfc{3.9.B79} [Leather Water Sac] ([1.7.10]LeatherWaterSac-3.9.B79.jar) 
UCHI MerchantsTFC{1.1.3} [Merchants] ([1.7.10]Merchants-1.1.3.jar) 
UCHI MerchantsContainersTFC{1.0.1} [Merchants Containers] ([1.7.10]Merchants-Containers-1.0.1.jar) 
UCHI tfcm{0.9.1} [TerraMisc] ([1.7.10]TerraMisc-0.9.1.jar) 
UCHI tfcautomatedbellows{1.03} [AutomatedBellowsAddon] ([1.7.10]tfcautomatedbellowsaddon-1.03.jar) 
UCHI tfccellars{1.010} [CellarsAddon] ([1.7.10]TFCCellarsAddon-1.010.jar) 
UCHI weightingscales{1.0} [TFC Scales] ([1.7.10]TFCScales-1.0.2.jar) 
UCHI tfcudarymod{0.2.28} [TFC Udary Mod] ([1.7.10]TFCUdaryMod-0.2.28.jar) 
UCHI deconstruction{2.2.5} [The Deconstruction Mod] ([MC1.7.10]deconstruction[v2.2.5].jar) 
UCHI adventurebackpack{1.7.10-0.8b} [Adventure Backpack] (adventurebackpack-1.7.10-0.8b.jar) 
UCHI animalcrate{0.01} [AnimalCrate] (animalcrate-0.1.jar) 
UCHI armourersWorkshop{1.7.10-0.38.1.98} [Armourer's Workshop] (Armourers-Workshop-1.7.10-0.38.1.98.jar) 
UCHI plushieWrapper{0.0.0} [Plushie Wrapper] (Armourers-Workshop-1.7.10-0.38.1.98.jar) 
UCHI betterrecords{@VERSION@} [better Records] (BetterRecords-1.7.10-1.2.0.jar) 
UCHI betterstorage{0.13.1.131-TFC} [betterStorage] (BetterStorage-1.7.10-0.13.1.131-TFC.jar) 
UCHI BiblioCraft{1.11.4} [biblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.11.4][MC1.7.10].jar) 
UCHI BiblioWoodsTFC{1.2} [biblioWoodsTFC] (BiblioWoods[TerraFirmaCraftV0.79.23][v1.2].jar) 
UCHI CarpentersBlocks{3.3.7} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.7 - MC 1.7.10.jar) 
UCHI BuildMod{v1.0} [build Mod] (CoroUtil-1.1.1.jar) 
UCHI CoroAI{v1.0} [CoroAI] (CoroUtil-1.1.1.jar) 
UCHI ExtendedRenderer{v1.0} [Extended Renderer] (CoroUtil-1.1.1.jar) 
UCHI ConfigMod{v1.0} [Extended Mod Config] (CoroUtil-1.1.1.jar) 
UCHI CraftMobEggsSpawners{1.0} [Craftable MobeEggs] (Craftable MobEggs-1.0 1.7.10.jar) 
UCHI CraftableGlowstone{1.0.0} [CraftableGlowstone] (CraftableGlowstone-1.0.0.jar) 
UCHI craftguide{1.6.8.2} [CraftGuide] (CraftGuide-1.6.8.2-forge.jar) 
UCHI craftingpillars{1.6.0} [Crafting Pillars Mod] (CraftingPillars-1.7.x-1.6.1.jar) 
UCHI craftnstar{0.2.1} [Craftable Nether Star +] (craftnstar-1.7.10-0.2.1.jar) 
UCHI DynamicLights{1.3.8} [Dynamic Lights] (dynamiclights1.3.8-1.7.10.jar) 
UCHI DynamicLights_onFire{1.0.4} [Dynamic Lights Burning Entity Module] (dynamiclights1.3.8-1.7.10.jar) 
UCHI DynamicLights_creepers{1.0.4} [Dynamic Lights Creeper Module] (dynamiclights1.3.8-1.7.10.jar) 
UCHI DynamicLights_dropItems{1.0.8} [Dynamic Lights EntityItem Module] (dynamiclights1.3.8-1.7.10.jar) 
UCHI DynamicLights_entityClasses{1.0.1} [Dynamic Lights Entity Light Module] (dynamiclights1.3.8-1.7.10.jar) 
UCHI DynamicLights_mobEquipment{1.0.8} [Dynamic Lights Mob Equipment Light Module] (dynamiclights1.3.8-1.7.10.jar) 
UCHI DynamicLights_flameArrows{1.0.0} [Dynamic Lights Fiery Arrows Light Module] (dynamiclights1.3.8-1.7.10.jar) 
UCHI DynamicLights_floodLights{1.0.2} [Dynamic Lights Flood Light] (dynamiclights1.3.8-1.7.10.jar) 
UCHI DynamicLights_otherPlayers{1.0.8} [Dynamic Lights OtherPlayers Light Module] (dynamiclights1.3.8-1.7.10.jar) 
UCHI DynamicLights_thePlayer{1.1.4} [Dynamic Lights Player Light Module] (dynamiclights1.3.8-1.7.10.jar) 
UCHI enviromine{1.3.122} [EnviroMine] (EnviroMine-1.3.122.jar) 
UCHI farseek{1.0.10} [Farseek] (Farseek-1.0.10.jar) 
UCHI FastCraft{1.21} [FastCraft] (fastcraft-1.21.jar) 
UCHI GraveStone{2.15.1} [GraveStone] (GraveStone-2.15.1.jar) 
UCHI GreenThumb{1.2.0} [Green Thumb] (Green Thumb 1.2.0.zip) 
UCHI HardcoreDarkness{1.7} [Hardcore Darkness] (HardcoreDarkness-MC1.7.10-1.7.jar) 
UCHI HopperDuctMod{1.3.2} [Hopper Ducts] (hopperductmod-1.7.10-1.3.2.jar) 
UCHI HardcoreQuesting{4.3.3} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM-The Journey-4.3.3.jar) 
UCHI LanteaCraft{1.0.0-15} [LanteaCraft] (LanteaCraft-1.7.10-15.jar) 
UCHI cfm{3.4.8} [§9MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod] (MrCrayfishFurnitureModv3.4.8(1.7.10).jar) 
UCHI mod_pndc{0.1} [Peaceful Nights, Dangerous Caves] (pndc-1.7.10-0.1.jar) 
UCHI ProjectBlue{1.1.4} [Project Blue] (ProjectBlue-1.1.4-mc1.7.10.jar) 
UCHI ForgeMultipart{1.2.0.345} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar) 
UCHI MrTJPCoreMod{1.1.0.31} [MrTJPCore] (MrTJPCore-1.1.0.31-universal.jar) 
UCHI ProjRed|Core{4.7.0pre9.92} [ProjectRed Core] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.7.0pre9.92-Base.jar) 
UCHI ProjRed|Transmission{4.7.0pre9.92} [ProjectRed Transmission] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.7.0pre9.92-Integration.jar) 
UCHI ProjRed|Transportation{4.7.0pre9.92} [ProjectRed Transportation] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.7.0pre9.92-Mechanical.jar) 
UCHI ProjRed|Exploration{4.7.0pre9.92} [ProjectRed Exploration] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.7.0pre9.92-World.jar) 
UCHI ProjRed|Compatibility{4.7.0pre9.92} [ProjectRed Compatibility] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.7.0pre9.92-Compat.jar) 
UCHI ProjRed|Integration{4.7.0pre9.92} [ProjectRed Integration] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.7.0pre9.92-Integration.jar) 
UCHI ProjRed|Illumination{4.7.0pre9.92} [ProjectRed Illumination] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.7.0pre9.92-Lighting.jar) 
UCHI ProjRed|Expansion{4.7.0pre9.92} [ProjectRed Expansion] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.7.0pre9.92-Mechanical.jar) 
UCHI Railcraft{9.8.0.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.8.0.0.jar) 
UCHI repose{1.2.4} [Repose] (Repose-1.2.4.jar) 
UCHI ResourceLoader{1.2} [Resource Loader] (ResourceLoader-1.2.jar) 
UCHI AS_Ruins{15.2} [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins-1.7.10.jar) 
UCHI mathias_sbemtsov{0.1} [sbem Tsov] (Sbem Tsov-0.1.jar) 
UCHI cuchaz.cuchazinteractive{1.7.10-1.0} [Cuchaz Interactive] (shipsMod-v1.7.10-1.0.4.jar) 
UCHI cuchaz.ships{1.7.10-1.0.3} [ships Mod] (shipsMod-v1.7.10-1.0.4.jar) 
UCHI ashjacksimukraftreloaded{1.0.4a} [sim-U-Kraft Reloaded] (Sim-U-Kraft Reloaded - 1.0.4a.jar) 
UCHI smoothbedrock{2.2.0.7} [smoothBedrock] (SmoothBedrock-1.7.10-2.2.0.7.jar) 
UCHI soundfilters{0.8_for_1.7.X} [sound Filters] (SoundFilters-0.8_for_1.7.X.jar) 
UCHI streams{0.1.6} [streams] (streams-0.1.6.jar) 
UCHI TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin{1.5.3.24} [TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin] (TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin-1.7.10-1.5.3.24.jar) 
UCHE tfcrailcraft{0.2.0} [TFC Railcraft Compatibility] (tfcrailcraft-0.2.0.jar) 
UCHI TooMuchTime{2.4.0} [TooMuchTime] (TooMuchTime - 2.4.0.jar) 
UCHI AS_UpdateCheck{1.1.6} [AtomicStryker Update Check Mod] (UpdateCheckerMod-1.7.10.jar) 
UCHI Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar) 
UCHI warpbook{2.0.null} [Warp Book] (warpbook-1.7.10_2.0.36.jar) 
UCHI wawla{1.3.1} [What Are We Looking At] (Wawla-1.3.1-1.7.10.jar) 
UCHI McMultipart{1.2.0.345} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar) 
UCHI ForgeRelocation{0.0.1.4} [ForgeRelocation] (ForgeRelocation-0.0.1.4-universal.jar) 
UCHI MCFrames{1.0} [MCFrames] (ForgeRelocation-0.0.1.4-universal.jar) 
UCHI RelocationFMP{0.0.1.2} [RelocationFMP] (ForgeRelocationFMP-0.0.1.2-universal.jar) 
UCHI ForgeMicroblock{1.2.0.345} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar) 
GL info: ' Vendor: 'ATI Technologies Inc.' Version: '4.5.13397 Compatibility Profile Context 15.200.1055.0' Renderer: 'AMD Radeon HD 8210'
Launched Version: 1.7.10-Forge10.13.4.1541-1.7.10
LWJGL: 2.9.1
OpenGL: AMD Radeon HD 8210 GL version 4.5.13397 Compatibility Profile Context 15.200.1055.0, ATI Technologies Inc.
GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.
Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Resource Packs: [Ryu's TerraFantasyCraft MusicPack]
Current Language: English (US)
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)

Edited by Mathias Ademar

so i got this issue when i loaded up mc, from the log it looks like there is an issue with the wooden booster not being properly registered in PreInit or Init. could be wrong though. im not that good at reading logs yet. not sure if it's a bug on my end or from the addon, but it didnt do this when i loaded it up 20 min ago, with the same mod load out.

Hmm. That's really weird. Which version of Railcraft are you using? Did you update Railcraft before it stopped working? 

My mod should always initialize after Railcraft (forge dependency), and I register recipes in Init, so everything should be groovy. The only reason I can see for the crash is that Railcraft didn't initialize the wooden ties, and then the game crashes. Weird.

i have been using the same mod setup for like 2 months, only change was a few tfc addon updates, i just deleted my railcraft configs and it seems to have fixed the issue, not sure what caused it though. maybe there was a setting i changed that changed some registries. i dunno. 

Maybe you accidentally disabled wooden ties in the Railcraft config, but who knows. Glad it worked out :)

actually i was enabling everything. lol. thanks for the reply anyways.

Hi. I keep getting this error when trying to startup. Using TFC 0.79.28.908, TFCRailcraft0.1.1, and Railcraft 1.7.10-9.8.0.0. Any help would be appreciated.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// This is a token for 1 free hug. Redeem at your nearest Mojangsta: [~~HUG~~]

Time: 1/28/16 6:39 AM
Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: WoodenBucketEmpty
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:163)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:559)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:243)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: WoodenBucketEmpty
    at com.vidaj.tfcrailcraft.items.WoodenCreosoteBucket.<init>(WoodenCreosoteBucket.java:30)
    at com.vidaj.tfcrailcraft.items.ModItems.createItems(ModItems.java:21)
    at com.vidaj.tfcrailcraft.items.ModItems.setup(ModItems.java:16)
    at com.vidaj.tfcrailcraft.proxy.CommonProxy.registerItems(CommonProxy.java:26)
    at com.vidaj.tfcrailcraft.TFCRailcraft.preInit(TFCRailcraft.java:32)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:556)
    ... 10 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
    Operating System: Windows 8.1 (amd64) version 6.3
    Java Version: 1.8.0_45, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 179553904 bytes (171 MB) / 330711040 bytes (315 MB) up to 1060372480 bytes (1011 MB)
    JVM Flags: 6 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1558 7 mods loaded, 7 mods active
    States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
    UCH    mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)
    UCH    FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1558-1.7.10.jar)
    UCH    Forge{10.13.4.1558} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1558-1.7.10.jar)
    UCH    tfc_coremod{0.79.28} [TFC[coremod]] (minecraft.jar)
    UCH    terrafirmacraft{0.79.28} [TerraFirmaCraft] (TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.28.908(1).jar)
    UCH    Railcraft{9.8.0.0} [Railcraft] (zRailcraft_1.7.10-9.8.0.0.jar)
    UCE    tfcrailcraft{0.1.1} [TFC Railcraft Compatibility] (atfcrailcraft-0.1.1.jar)
    GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.5.0 NVIDIA 358.50' Renderer: 'GeForce GTX 980 Ti/PCIe/SSE2'