Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
momai

lock chest

18 posts in this topic

Good day. I am 4 years keep server minecraft recently became interested in the mod TFC, before heard about it. My project has a small feature - no privates areas. Always treated plugins logblock and LWC. But, unfortunately, does not write log logblock chests, LWC, can not see the chest.
Tell me how I can solve this problem. Maybe there is some kind of an extension to the LWC, or other events to protect the chests
Maybe somehow tablets can be...
Sorry for my English
Edited by momai

First, Bukkit plugins require Cauldron, which is not supported by TFC since its changes to base classes. As for help I can only offer limited advise and you are better to talk to server owners running Cauldron TFC servers. LWC has a config to add Tile Entities to lock list. I would suggest Prism over Logblock as it plays nicer with forge mods and is a much much better logger.

Thanks. I'll try PRISM - interesting mod. I will write about the result.

Are you looking for a way to make chests private? Or am I not getting it right..? 

I'm looking for an opportunity to do a  private chest + logging of all actions and rollback.

Prism - excellent all actions are logged, including the contents of the trunk. Thank Bunsan

It would be desirable to protect the chests of players, a LWC is a good option, but it is very resource-intensive and is not working with TFC

Have you try lockette? You will need to add the tfc id's to the config file, but we are using in our server and so far no major problems.

I came back from a server admining hiatus to find that cauldron had crashed an burned. What are you guys using these days?

On the recommendation of @OutlastTFS tried plugin lockette
Do not create a folder lockette. kernel cauldron1.7.10
Team / pl lokkette gives green ...
Edited by momai

I came back from a server admining hiatus to find that cauldron had crashed an burned. What are you guys using these days?

We are using KCauldron

Hello. The configuration file could be created only Lokette v.1.8.1 https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/lockette-uuid-supported.3054/history
Others did not operate.
The server produces these errors:
[15:41:49 ERROR]: Could not pass event BlockPlaceEvent to Lockette v1.8.1org.bukkit.event.EventExceptionat org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:338) ~[JavaPluginLoader$1.class:1.7.10-1448.121]at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[RegisteredListener.class:1.7.10-1448.121]at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:507) [SimplePluginManager.class:1.7.10-1448.121]at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:492) [SimplePluginManager.class:1.7.10-1448.121]at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.event.CraftEventFactory.callBlockPlaceEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:145) [CraftEventFactory.class:1.7.10-1448.121]at net.minecraftforge.event.world.BlockEvent$PlaceEvent.<init>(BlockEvent.java:152) [BlockEvent$PlaceEvent.class:1.7.10-1448.121]at net.minecraftforge.event.world.BlockEvent$MultiPlaceEvent.<init>(BlockEvent.java:178) [BlockEvent$MultiPlaceEvent.class:1.7.10-1448.121]at net.minecraftforge.event.ForgeEventFactory.onPlayerMultiBlockPlace(ForgeEventFactory.java:59) [ForgeEventFactory.class:1.7.10-1448.121]at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeHooks.onPlaceItemIntoWorld(ForgeHooks.java:591) [ForgeHooks.class:1.7.10-1448.121]at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.func_77943_a(ItemStack.java:152) [add.class:?]at net.minecraft.server.management.ItemInWorldManager.func_73078_a(ItemInWorldManager.java:494) [mx.class:?]at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147346_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:853) [nh.class:?]at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C08PacketPlayerBlockPlacement.func_148833_a(SourceFile:60) [jo.class:?]at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C08PacketPlayerBlockPlacement.func_148833_a(SourceFile:9) [jo.class:?]at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:244) [ej.class:?]at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:173) [nc.class:?]at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:991) [MinecraftServer.class:?]at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:431) [lt.class:?]at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:809) [MinecraftServer.class:?]at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:669) [MinecraftServer.class:?]at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_45]Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.yi.acru.bukkit.BlockUtilat org.yi.acru.bukkit.Lockette.LocketteBlockListener.onBlockPlace(LocketteBlockListener.java:267) ~[?:?]at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor84.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_45]at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) ~[?:1.8.0_45]at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:334) ~[JavaPluginLoader$1.class:1.7.10-1448.121]... 20 more

The problem in the configuration? I ordered IDs in chests сonfig.yml

I think the version is wrong, The one you are using is for Minecraft 1.8.1 and will not work. I use 1.7.12, is an old version but works fine for Minecraft 1.7.10.

We are using KCauldron

Really? I head it was fairly unstable. Been keeping an eye on Sponge but it seems to be a ways off yet. I'll give KCauldron a shot.

I had to spend time searching for the correct version. But I found her. http://dev.bukkit.or...ockette-1-7-10/
When installing sign on the chest there is an error
"No unclaimed container nearby to make Private"
When I add the ID units
custom-lockable-block-list:
I can not install a sign on them. 
Edited by momai

We are using KCauldron

I've been trying to set up a private server to play on with my friends for ages but it has been extremely difficult. I've been able to find downloads of this that work, but I still can't seem to fix some of the problems I've been having that I haven't seen in other TFC servers (vanilla fall damage, drowning, fire damage, and problems with TFC inventory). I was hoping it wouldn't be to much to ask what version of KCauldron you are running on?

Thank you SO much!

Most of those issues are directly caused by using Cauldron, no matter what version you are using. It's one of the reasons why you can't post a topic in the Support forum if you are using Cauldron on your server.

Hmm... well that makes me wonder what some of these servers are running on.  I know that when I played on Outlast for a while, they had towny and other plugins yet did not experience these issues... 

It seems like there's some secret out there that nobody wants to share  :(  

If you are running a private server why do you need plugins? If you can't trust the people then don't let them on. Most of the major plugins are for public servers, who can't really run without them so they take the issues that Cauldron causes with TFC. Yes the public servers do have issues, hence our no support policy.

Either way this topic is getting off topic. If you absolutely must use cauldron, then either start a new thread or PM server owners. Or search to see if you can find forge alternatives or post a new topic on what functionality you need and see if others know of alternatives. There have been numerous topics on things like this so please search the plugins you want to use and other relevant terms.