Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
HiTeeN

[64] Faithful Texture Pack by HiTeeN

41 posts in this topic

Just a tip, I think you aren't going to have many downloads unless you post some pictures of what the texture pack looks like.

Just a tip, I think you aren't going to have many downloads unless you post some pictures of what the texture pack looks like.

Yeah i was gonna say; " No pics, No clicks and No Downloads..." But i thought it would be mean ao i didnt do it

Also maybe add a change log or something that tells us how much you have done and what version the TP is...

Also maybe add a change log or something that tells us how much you have done and what version the TP is...

I did everything completely. Version of the mod do not know, just a couple of days ago, downloaded and completed some of the texture. At the moment everything is done.

I did everything completely. Version of the mod do not know, just a couple of days ago, downloaded and completed some of the texture. At the moment everything is done.

The version of the pack and what you finished...

The version of the pack and what you finished...

Well, now I will. I did only the most recent - fruit trees. But everything else was done.

i just have one request, everything looks great except that the armours look very soft, no hard edges and defined lines, this is metal armour we are talking about, eveything else looks realy good, but the metal armour realy need to have harder more defined lines that realy make them look tougher, the way they are now makes me feel like im wearing a decrotive shirt rather then a heavy and protective steel chestplate

A lot of armor, so I handled them with a filter that would improve the picture quality. I do not know what to do, too many of them that would do everything manually.

And thus you would have a worthy piece of work ;)

And thus you would have a worthy piece of work ;)

As I said, I use a translator. I tried to translate your message in a variety of translators, but nothing helped. Its meaning is not clear to me. Could you paint the details?

As I said, I use a translator. I tried to translate your message in a variety of translators, but nothing helped. Its meaning is not clear to me. Could you paint the details?

He is saying your work is realy good just in realy old english... Shakespear uses a lot of it...

Tired of language barriers. As I understand RogueHydra like my work, but he writes about it in the old English?

Yeah to be honest I dont know why he said it in that way... But hewas just saying good job, so it is allright...

Hahaha, my apologies. I just have a habit of doing that sometimes. I thoroughly understand language barriers as I am actually tryin (when I have extra time) to learn Russian.

Based on a faithful 32x pack, Affinites Faithful and Obicraft 0.7, but the only established, most of the painting myself.

Hmm i just downloaded it and saw alot of stuff from me there. And you didnt even asked me. Thats not cool man...

Hmm i just downloaded it and saw alot of stuff from me there. And you didnt even asked me. Thats not cool man...

For the most part, I just drew and reworked textures mod. While the standard texture minecraft almost fully consists of the collection of foreign texture. It would be really bad if I did not have that other people picked up the texture. If you want I can remove the reference to the texture of the original minecraft, but then people would be uncomfortable to play with half of textures.

For the most part, I just drew and reworked textures mod. While the standard texture minecraft almost fully consists of the collection of foreign texture. It would be really bad if I did not have that other people picked up the texture. If you want I can remove the reference to the texture of the original minecraft, but then people would be uncomfortable to play with half of textures.

no its ok you can keep them, btw what do you use to texture them? takes me a ton of time to reture stuff from vanilla.

are yo going to add new armour soon? the current armour texture is to soft looking, can you maybe harden the image so it looks like sharp edged metal?

Will you be finishing the pack by doing the fruits as well?

no its ok you can keep them, btw what do you use to texture them? takes me a ton of time to reture stuff from vanilla.

I use "Paint.NET", it tool "Add / Noise Reduction", increasing the pre-image is a factor of 2, taking into account the neighboring pixels. This tool does half the work for me. His only need to configure.

are yo going to add new armour soon? the current armour texture is to soft looking, can you maybe harden the image so it looks like sharp edged metal?

Will you be finishing the pack by doing the fruits as well?

In the next couple of days will do anything.

Wait a minute, now I looked my textures and remembered that the version where I used your stone I'll never put out to public access. From your textures were only bars, but I have handled. Why did you write that you saw a lot of its texture?

I just thought that you are the author texturepacks formed the basis of the standard textures for minecraft, therefore, did not check their texture. But now I saw the theme of 32-pack, was the author - you. Your texture is almost no in my and I have changed, why did you write that a lot of them?