Donate

Edit Style
Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[64] Faithful Texture Pack by HiTeeN

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

dead91

dead91

Stone Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationGermany!

For the most part, I just drew and reworked textures mod. While the standard texture minecraft almost fully consists of the collection of foreign texture. It would be really bad if I did not have that other people picked up the texture. If you want I can remove the reference to the texture of the original minecraft, but then people would be uncomfortable to play with half of textures.

no its ok you can keep them, btw what do you use to texture them? takes me a ton of time to reture stuff from vanilla.

Posted Image

Devlin

Devlin

Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts
are yo going to add new armour soon? the current armour texture is to soft looking, can you maybe harden the image so it looks like sharp edged metal?

Posted Image

All true, Except that i would never hurt my freinds

http://i47.tinypic.com/2dl2o9f.png

my texture file aplication for the become a new TFcraft texturer thing

ThatEvilThing

ThatEvilThing

Freshly Spawned

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationHell
Will you be finishing the pack by doing the fruits as well?
Say no man is happy till he is dead - Aeschylus

HiTeeN

HiTeeN

Caveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

no its ok you can keep them, btw what do you use to texture them? takes me a ton of time to reture stuff from vanilla.

I use "Paint.NET", it tool "Add / Noise Reduction", increasing the pre-image is a factor of 2, taking into account the neighboring pixels. This tool does half the work for me. His only need to configure.

are yo going to add new armour soon? the current armour texture is to soft looking, can you maybe harden the image so it looks like sharp edged metal?

Will you be finishing the pack by doing the fruits as well?

In the next couple of days will do anything.

HiTeeN

HiTeeN

Caveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Hmm i just downloaded it and saw alot of stuff from me there. And you didnt even asked me. Thats not cool man...

Wait a minute, now I looked my textures and remembered that the version where I used your stone I'll never put out to public access. From your textures were only bars, but I have handled. Why did you write that you saw a lot of its texture?
I just thought that you are the author texturepacks formed the basis of the standard textures for minecraft, therefore, did not check their texture. But now I saw the theme of 32-pack, was the author - you. Your texture is almost no in my and I have changed, why did you write that a lot of them?

thebeatles8371

thebeatles8371

Caveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Did you make the liquid metal textures from the 16x ones or did you use a 32x faithful one? they remind me of mine :)

thebeatles8371

thebeatles8371

Caveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Imo, the gems are a little too rounded.

HiTeeN

HiTeeN

Caveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Did you make the liquid metal textures from the 16x ones or did you use a 32x faithful one? they remind me of mine :)

No, the liquid metal - the result of an instrument about which I wrote. Try it yourself.
Gems later remade, they still are not being used.

GeneralDevilman

GeneralDevilman

Caveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationGermany
hi, i edited some files... terraRock and terratoolheads... so there are the rocks (have to remade, they're just the defaults) within and the stone toolheads...

hope no-one is mad about this and is gonna kick my ass the stairs down or so... :-P

http://imageshack.us.../terrarock.png/

http://imageshack.us...atoolheads.png/

Ein dummer Plan, der funktioniert, ist kein dummer Plan. :-P

Seht nach meinen Übersetzungen für IC² und Addons:

[German Language Pack for IC² and Addons/Deutsches Sprachpacket für IC² und Addons]

HiTeeN

HiTeeN

Caveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
I started to create their own faithful 64, so I do not have time to support the project. My textures are only my own, without the use of someone else's content. When I finish with standard textures, I proceed to the texture of the mods. So far, the same can give existing texture.
Who wants to continue my work? For example GeneralDevilman or dead91.

HiTeeN

HiTeeN

Caveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
And please - please do not confuse the standard color of the stone from the fashion, as did dead91.

dead91

dead91

Stone Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationGermany!
=?

Posted Image

GeneralDevilman

GeneralDevilman

Caveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationGermany
wie ichs verstehe, hat er keinen bock mehr, er will was eigenes anfangen und fragt ob einer von uns beiden das Projekt übernehmen will^^

der 2te post war wohl an mich gerichtet^^

was die übernahme des projekts angeht, überlass ich dir gern den vortritt @dead91

ich hab lediglich ein paar texturen editiert, was einfach is, aber was komplett eigenes zu machen is schließlich deutlich schwerer ^^
was nich heisst dass ich meine hilfe nich anbieten würde^^

[German Language Pack for IC² and Addons/Deutsches Sprachpacket für IC² und Addons]

dead91

dead91

Stone Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationGermany!
du kannst es übernehmen ich hab schon was zu tun.
und wie es aussieht übernimmt er sowieso nur meine sachen und sagt das das meiste von ihm ist. aha

Posted Image

GeneralDevilman

GeneralDevilman

Caveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationGermany
in dem fall wärs doch einfacher nur ein projekt zu machen und das in verschiedenen auflösungen anzubieten, denn, ich hätte ohnehin erstmal nur mit dem vorhandenen material gearbeitet...

sorry guys for all the german textes ._.

P.S.: Happy B-Day, dead91 ^^

dead91

dead91

Stone Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationGermany!
ty man :D

Posted Image

GeneralDevilman

GeneralDevilman

Caveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationGermany
i think i'll give this a try, my industrialcraft translation looks finished, so i've time for some other work :-)

@dead91, könnten wir evt per skype in kontakt treten, evt zur Absprache welche texturen zu schwer von deinen zu unterscheiden sind...
ausserdem wäre das meine erste arbeit an nem TP, wär nice wenn ich da nen bisschen rückendeckung kriegen könnte^^

P.S.: meine Skype-Addy steht im profil :-)

GeneralDevilman

GeneralDevilman

Caveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationGermany
i made up my mind, looks like it would be to much trouble, cause the similarities to other TP's... ._.

but, i think i made something by myself :-P

Whovian

Whovian

Caveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
Hope you're planning on finishing the textures for the stone axe heads and pebble thingies soon, love this pack!
If we're going to die, let's die looking like a Peruvian folk band.

2mg

2mg

Caveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Hi,

I have added missing the TFC icons into your Faithful64 TFC texturepack.

We should now have all tool heads, seed pouches, rocks and everything that was missing.

I upscaled them and added a slight artsy filter to make them look a bit better after upscaling to 64x, though it's still noticable, at least no more invisible icons!

I didn't touch your icons.

Please let me know if I missed anything, if there are missing icons, there are "extra" pixels, or some GUI is blurry way too much.

PS: you have added plant growth process icons, however, there isn't a picture containing plant growth in TFC bioxx folder, so it doesn't register your picture. How, or where, is TFC's plant growth stages image saved?

Screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/WG18c.jpg

Download:
See page 3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users