Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
simpious

[OFFLINE] [0.79.21] PearCraft [Whitelist]

43 posts in this topic

IGN: Madjeramos

Reason I want to join: Well I play with this mod on singleplayer and now I want to try on multiplayer, with more people

My speciality: Miner. I like to mine  :)

I´m a good friend and I like to talk ;)

Madjeramos, you have been accepted, Have Fun!

Changelog:

-Name changed to PearCraft

Edited by simpious

IGN: Tesik_CZAge: 15.81 years

Reason I want to join: I want to play TerraFirmaCraft on a server since I always play minecraft on servers and this server looks very good to me.

Do I accept the rules?: true, They are great!

My specialty: Prospecting and metallurgy.

Additional info: I returned to TFC after a long break but I was playing it very long before. I like to make friends because this is what servers are for. I like to help newcomers.

Tesik_CZ Is accepted, have fun!

Sorry guys, i'm having a little trouble with the server, hopefully it will be back up soon

ATM i cannot do anything, the minecraft session servers are down.

Sorry everyone!

Edited by simpious

IGN:ironwing4455

Reason you want to join:Been looking for a new terrafirmacraft server :)

Do you accept the the rules?:I do

Your Specialty (Farmer), (Carpenter), (Etc):Farmer for sure

Anything else we should know?:Pls get the server up and accept my whitelist asap.

btw session is back up

Ironwing4455 has been accepted, the session server are still down, sorry.

man who would ddos such a awesome game :(

OMG I JUST CHECKED EVERYTHING IS FINE :)

nevermind they were up for a sec now there down for mantnice

Server is up!

NOTE: UPDATE MODS (Check mods section)

Edited by simpious

did you update the mods?

sorry session servers are on and off so we might have to wait until it gets resolved, sorry, it is out of my power.

Edited by simpious

it says authentication servers is down :(

it says down for matnince

spelling :/

IGN: Davros13Age: 15Reason you want to join: I want to join a fun Terrafirmacraft to have fun and trade with other playersDo you accept the the rules?: I do accept the rulesYour Specialty (Farmer), (Carpenter), (Etc): My specialty is being a miner and blacksmithAnything else we should know?: I know probably everything there is to know about TFC and I dont mind sharing my knowledge to other players

im on finally hope to see some people on too

after a while i found wood at x340 and z-151

hope this helps

IGN: Dieheart

Reason you want to join: I wanted to play Terra Firma Craft again.  It is more fun with others to play with. Plus I like you mods/addons list.

Do you accept the the rules?: Yes

Your Specialty (Farmer), (Carpenter), (Etc): ... Everything! But been a long time so donno how much has changed. Might take a bit to learn some of it... Edit(Or not there are not to many changes. And Cooking looks like fun, but might make my graveyard again too...)

Anything else we should know?: I work full time and any shift, so I may be on at weird times. You expect to see me at least a hour or two a day though.

Also I may cause a massive area to cave-in because I use tnt to mine(Yes you can make it. No I am not telling how. It's a secret! :P).... But it will be away from everyone else's base so it should be ok right?... Naw I am not going to do that again it was fun and all but don't want to crash another server with the lag.(It was the server owners idea last time anyways lol)

Edited by Dieheart

ign:   tpdriver

reason I want to play: one of my friends named ironwing, I want to play with him. its also been a long time from playing ferrafirmcraft.

do I accept the rules: yes I do

your specialty: miner/farmer{I like cooking in this mod}

anything thing we should know??: I cant wait to play on terrafirncraft again

Edited by Tpdriver

BUT tpdriver is my best friend you have to let on the server pls he made typeing mistakes becuase it was early and he was typeing fast. hes a really nice guy hes my best friend in real life already planned a base for us we spent all morning getting the mods becuase his minecraft was broken come on man do me a favor. If you dont wanna invite him pls tell me why your not accepting his app

I'm sorry, but it doesn't seem like a 15 year old. You are questionable too, Sorry.  :(

Edited by simpious

come man he has adhd he dosent know how to spell everything cut him some slack i didnt think i would have to be this deep just give the guy a chance.