Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Dries007

[TFC 0.79.26+] TFC-Tweaks (Unifies water, auto food merge on pickup)

84 posts in this topic

Hey, couple of things.  I could not get TFC-Tweaks working with a couple of mods without the ASM Disable flag.  (I assume that you are aware of this, since you have published the ASM disable flag...)  But if you want additional info on the incompatibilities, let me know.

Second thing, I notice in the autogenerated .config file, the properties for water/lava are created as:

fluidhacks {
        # Override the vanilla lava with TFC's fresh lava. [default: false]
        B:makeAllLavaFTCLava=false

# Override the vanilla water with TFC's fresh water. [default: false]
        B:makeAllWaterFTCWater=false
    }

Should they really be "FTC" or are the properties really "TFC"?

Thanks! -- Can't live without the food autostacking.

Hey, couple of things.  I could not get TFC-Tweaks working with a couple of mods without the ASM Disable flag.  (I assume that you are aware of this, since you have published the ASM disable flag...)  But if you want additional info on the incompatibilities, let me know.

Second thing, I notice in the autogenerated .config file, the properties for water/lava are created as:

Should they really be "FTC" or are the properties really "TFC"?

Thanks! -- Can't live without the food autostacking.

I'm dyslectic, that tends to happen more often then you'd think.

I would like to know what mods you think are incompatible, plus the log of the (I assume) crash when you start and/or use any water/lava related item. I'll try and fix it.

The reason I make the ASM hack disableable is to make it easier to fix out what is happening, but since it makes the mod kind of useless, I don't want people to have to use it.

The reason I make the ASM hack disableable is to make it easier to fix out what is happening, but since it makes the mod kind of useless.

I've used your mod exclusively for the food merge, which works without the ASM.  (And should be merged into base TFC, IMHO.)  I only just now found a mod which requires the translation feature (Adventurer's Amulets)

Incompatible Mods (from my notes) without your disable flag:

buildcraft-6.4.9.jar  IguanaTweaks-1.7.10-2B.jar  ImmersiveEngineering-0.6.0.jar  PneumaticCraft-1.7.10-1.11.16-138-universal.jar

I'll have to build a new server to get you logs.

I've used your mod exclusively for the food merge, which works without the ASM.  (And should be merged into base TFC, IMHO.)  I only just now found a mod which requires the translation feature (Adventurer's Amulets)

Incompatible Mods (from my notes) without your disable flag:

buildcraft-6.4.9.jar  IguanaTweaks-1.7.10-2B.jar  ImmersiveEngineering-0.6.0.jar  PneumaticCraft-1.7.10-1.11.16-138-universal.jar

I'll have to build a new server to get you logs.

That would be greatly appreciated. I can try to fix the bug. I thought I fixed most of the ASM issues when I fixed the railcraft incompatibility, but I guess not. Just to be sure, you are using build nr 15 right? (Otherwise you'll have to try that fist)

That would be greatly appreciated. I can try to fix the bug. I thought I fixed most of the ASM issues when I fixed the railcraft incompatibility, but I guess not. Just to be sure, you are using build nr 15 right? (Otherwise you'll have to try that fist)

I rebuilt the modpack, and with the current versions of all of the mods, I was unable to duplicate the issue.  Sorry for bothering you.

I rebuilt the modpack, and with the current versions of all of the mods, I was unable to duplicate the issue.  Sorry for bothering you.

Oh well, I'm guessing I fixed it with the railcraft fix.

Oh well, I'm guessing I fixed it with the railcraft fix.

Oops -- missed that I had left -Dnet.dries007.tfctweaks.asm.disable in the launcher on the client end.    Not disabled on the server, though.

http://pastebin.com/eU8nHdQv

OK, since it seems to be related to textures it would make sense it only crashes on the client. I'll look at it some time after the 27th probably. I have a lot of school work right now.

I'm wonder if I am doing something wrong, but I cannot seem to get RailCraft boilers to recognize any form of TFC water. I have tried using wooden and metal buckets, ive tried BC pipes and Liquid Ducts but they still do not take on any water :(

Iron Tanks seem to take any kind of Liquid so there isn't any issues there.

Can you post the exact versions of the mods you are using please? I'll try and reproduce the issue.

Can you post the exact versions of the mods you are using please? I'll try and reproduce the issue.

I just grabbed the latest versions of each. I am not entirely set on which versions I use, so if you know of a compatible pair I would be more than happy to use them. 

RailCraft_1.7.10-9.8.0.0

TFC-Tweaks-1.7.10-0.4.0.15

I also have tfcrailcraft-0.2.0 and TFCWaterCompatability-1.5 but adding or removing them does not seem to make any difference.

Thanks in advance for any help :D

And great work on the mod it has been much needed 

OneWolfe-

Are you sure you enabled it in the config, because I just tried it and it seems to work.

2016-01-13_16-49-23.png

Are you sure you enabled it in the config, because I just tried it and it seems to work.

Ok, Now I remember why I had this option disabled. I am getting an error from Forestry when it tries to use "water" in its own machines.

[15:34:03] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: The following problems were captured during this phase

[15:34:03] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Caught exception from Forestry

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Attempted to inject a liquid container for the non-existent liquid 'WATER'.

at forestry.core.utils.LiquidHelper.injectLiquidContainer(LiquidHelper.java:72) ~[LiquidHelper.class:?]

at forestry.core.utils.LiquidHelper.injectTinContainer(LiquidHelper.java:66) ~[LiquidHelper.class:?]

at forestry.core.utils.LiquidHelper.injectLiquidContainer(LiquidHelper.java:40) ~[LiquidHelper.class:?]

at forestry.plugins.PluginFluids.doInit(PluginFluids.java:134) ~[PluginFluids.class:?]

at forestry.plugins.PluginManager.runInit(PluginManager.java:282) ~[PluginManager.class:?]

at forestry.core.ForestryCore.init(ForestryCore.java:106) ~[ForestryCore.class:?]

at forestry.core.ForestryClient.init(ForestryClient.java:28) ~[ForestryClient.class:?]

at forestry.Forestry.init(Forestry.java:113) ~[Forestry.class:?]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_66]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_66]

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_66]

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_66]

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1566-1.7.10-universal.jar:?]

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_66]

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1566-1.7.10-universal.jar:?]

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1566-1.7.10-universal.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119) [LoadController.class:?]

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:737) [Loader.class:?]

at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:311) [FMLClientHandler.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:552) [bao.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878) [bao.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) [Main.class:?]

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]

at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launchWithMainClass(OneSixLauncher.java:310) [NewLaunch.jar:?]

at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launch(OneSixLauncher.java:394) [NewLaunch.jar:?]

at org.multimc.EntryPoint.listen(EntryPoint.java:170) [NewLaunch.jar:?]

at org.multimc.EntryPoint.main(EntryPoint.java:54) [NewLaunch.jar:?]

[15:34:04] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft:func_71377_b:349]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Why is it breaking :(

Time: 1/13/16 3:34 PM

Description: Initializing game

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Attempted to inject a liquid container for the non-existent liquid 'WATER'.

at forestry.core.utils.LiquidHelper.injectLiquidContainer(LiquidHelper.java:72)

at forestry.core.utils.LiquidHelper.injectTinContainer(LiquidHelper.java:66)

at forestry.core.utils.LiquidHelper.injectLiquidContainer(LiquidHelper.java:40)

at forestry.plugins.PluginFluids.doInit(PluginFluids.java:134)

at forestry.plugins.PluginManager.runInit(PluginManager.java:282)

at forestry.core.ForestryCore.init(ForestryCore.java:106)

at forestry.core.ForestryClient.init(ForestryClient.java:28)

at forestry.Forestry.init(Forestry.java:113)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:737)

at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:311)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:552)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)

at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launchWithMainClass(OneSixLauncher.java:310)

at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launch(OneSixLauncher.java:394)

at org.multimc.EntryPoint.listen(EntryPoint.java:170)

at org.multimc.EntryPoint.main(EntryPoint.java:54)

What version of forestry are you using? Mezz fixed a bunch of bugs I reported that had to do with input fluids for carpenter.

Does it crash? Recipes don't work? Custom recipe? Also it is best to post logs to pastebin and post link. The logs are difficult to read like that.

Edited by Bunsan

I need the Forestry version, as bunsan said.

I assume it crashes, since it contains a crashreport?

And from examining the code, it seems Forestry tries to register capsules/cans of liquids.

Overriding the load order of the mods (tfc first, then tfctweaks, then anything else) should fix this problem.

What version of forestry are you using? Mezz fixed a bunch of bugs I reported that had to do with input fluids for carpenter.

Does it crash? Recipes don't work? Custom recipe? Also it is best to post logs to pastebin and post link. The logs are difficult to read like that.

I need the Forestry version, as bunsan said.

I assume it crashes, since it contains a crashreport?

And from examining the code, it seems Forestry tries to register capsules/cans of liquids.

Overriding the load order of the mods (tfc first, then tfctweaks, then anything else) should fix this problem.

Here is what I have done today. I checked the Forestry version in my pack, it was version [forestry_1.7.10-3.6.6.24]. Then I went out to the curse web site to check for the most recent version http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/forestry#t1:other-downloads and found this my version is so out of date it dosnt even show up for several pages. So installing the recent version I found that the launcher simply crashes when trying to load Forestry. I then created a separate instance with just TFC, Forestry and TFC-Tweaks. I also increased the Forge version to 10.13.4.1566 to see if a newer version would help. The launcher simply crashes on load when TFC, Forestry and TFC-Tweaks are the only mods installed. I then went through every version of Forestry from [forestry_1.7.10-3.6.12.3] through [forestry_1.7.10-4.2.5.53] and found that any of them after version [forestry_1.7.10-4.2.0.47] just crash while NONE of the version load at all when the config is set "B:makeAllWaterFTCWater=true". So from what I can discern is that Forestry just does not like TFC-Tweaks :( 

Oh, and I am using TFC-Tweaks-1.7.10-0.4.0.15 just for clarification.

I was really hoping to be able to use Forestry in my mod pack because it is one of the few mods that ModTweaker3 supports and will allow me to add custom recipes to its machines.

Thanks for the help so far,

OneWolfe-

Yea, I need to look into why Forestry doesn't want to work, I tried forcing the load order quick, and that doesn't help, so it needs more work.

Yea, I need to look into why Forestry doesn't want to work, I tried forcing the load order quick, and that doesn't help, so it needs more work.

I will be posting the most recent version of my TerraFirmaPunk mod pack to the FTB launcher tonight if you want to test your code in that environment as well. The pack code is TerraFirmaPunk.

Thank you,

OneWolfe-

I overlooked a method, the next build should have it fixed:

2016-01-15_19-07-30.png

2016-01-15_19-11-03.png

I overlooked a method, the next build should have it fixed:

Thats great I am definitely looking forward to it :D

Its already up, Could you test it in the full pack? I only did Forestry and railcraft.

Its already up, Could you test it in the full pack? I only did Forestry and railcraft.

No mater what I do I cannot seem to get TFC-Tweaks-1.7.10-0.4.0.16 to work at all with Railcraft_1.7.10-9.8.0.0. Even when I only have those two mods installed with TFC. It just immediately crashes with the error "java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot create a fluidstack from a null fluid"

And I am still waiting for FTB to update the pack on their launcher, its been three days now :(

OK, I'll the injectDependecies maker, the next build will be up in 5 minutes or so. You'll have to start the pack once, the file will be made, it will crash. The second time FML will load the file and all should be good.

Make sure you include the "injectedDependencies.json" file in your pack, otherwise people will crash the first time too!