Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Bunsan

[TFC 0.79.29.922] TerrafirmaPack

140 posts in this topic

ok thank you, but yes i was trying to change the config after loading and starting a new game. Even after crashing it didn't add the json file in.

Please provide me with a crashlog and try reinstalling the build 7.0 of pack now.

1. Installed build 7.0 from AT Launcher

2. MC crashed but the  injectedDependencies.json was in the config folder this time

3. Changed the fluid hacks both to true

4. Game crashed again

5. I can get to the main menu only when fluid hacks are false

http://pastebin.com/Fb0Cvx4U

Yeah this is a different crash. I'll have to go through the stack trace to figure out what is causing it.

Sorry for delay I got distracted. Your issue is a render issue, but I don't understand it. It says fluid block, but says issue is minecraft:textures/atlas/blocks.png I have no idea what that is. Are you using a texturepack?

I am but I tried loading the game without it and it still crashes with fluids hack enabled. The crash won't even let me get to the menu screen. 

Edit: Made a new instance of the game that never loaded in a custom texture pack and this is the crash.

http://pastebin.com/dMa6bmuC

As far as I can tell, its the same one.

Edited by Teagan75

cuchaz.ships.core{1.7.10-1.0.2}
Enchiridion{1.3}
Enchiridion2{2.0.2a}
LunatriusCore{1.1.2.21}
Schematica{1.7.6.131}
cuchaz.cuchazinteractive{1.7.10-1.0}
cuchaz.ships{1.7.10-1.0.2}

None of these mods are in the pack.

I can not recreate the error. I'm assuming you are adding, changing, tweaking or doing something to pack. I really can't help you as I don't know what you are doing and you aren't providing me with useful info. Load fresh instance of pack from ATL, don't do anything to it and recreate crash.

Well, I forgot I was messing around with that one. I installed a fresh instance and didn't do anything to it except changed the config for TFC Tweaks which is what I need to do in order to use TFC fluids in Railcraft correct?

That is when it crashes before the main menu. I can play the game fine with TFC fluid hacks set to false but not when it is true.

http://pastebin.com/SnwxHQb8

Edit: I use MultiMC so I tried doing the same thing on the AT Launcher and it still crashed. I can't give any more info than I already have since that is all I have done.

Edit: Here is the same crash from the ATLauncher http://pastebin.com/r26JT0yD

Edit: I removed all mods except for TFC, TFC Tweaks, Railcraft and TFC Railcraft and everything loaded without a crash. Fluid hacks were set to true. So it is an issue with another mod.

Edit: So with more testing, I was able to load in every mod except for liteloader. I get the above crash when fluid hacks are true and liteloader is in the mod folder. I took it out and everything loads in.

Edited by Teagan75

Ok I'll talk to dries. It will be a mod loading order thing.

His script for load order should update itself. Does it crash on the second load.

Edited by Bunsan

yes that is the second crash after the first initial one that puts that json file in

Odd Jason should fix it. I've told dries. Will see what solution we can find. Maybe switch mini maps in the mean time.

yeah I use journeymap exclusively so I don't think I need liteloader for anything else. At least not that I could tell.

I don't think I've included macro key mod in pack, so would just be voxel map. If you click voxel then something else it will still put liteloader in. It is a known ATL bug.

To the person reporting the pack crash on IRC. Your issue is Java. The latest Better Foliage needs Java 8. Everyone should be using Java 8 for a whole host of reasons and there is no reason not to update it.

Edited by Bunsan

We're having an issue where only chipped agates work in the protection meter recipe.  We are using the Decorations addon in the pack.  Could this be a conflict?  Thanks.

It is because you have the gem module on. It breaks recipes. I though that main bug was fixed in forge though. What version of forge are you using?

That's most likely it. Will let you know. Thanks.

Do you have any plans to add your TerraFirmaStuff mod to the pack?  Looks really interesting.

Yeah I'm going to put it in. I didn't get time before going away. I'm heading home for weekend and so will be adding it in.

Thanks for the help over on the subreddit Bunsan. I appreciate it. We can continue here if you'd like. or over there. :)

Build 7.2-0.79.28.908

New Mods
- TerrafirmaStuff by Bunsan

Updated Mods
- UdaryMod 0.2.31
- TerraMisc 0.9.3
- Fastcraft 1.23
- Better Foliage 2.0.7

Build 7.3-0.79.28.908

New Mod
- Finger in the Wind by Konlii

Updated Mods
- TerraMisc 0.10.0
- Better Foliage 2.0.9
- VoxelMap 1.6.7

Edited by Bunsan

Can't find the update on the launcher...

It is the build 7.0. I had been doing it this way to not spam everyone to update when an addon they don't use updates. 

Edited by Bunsan