Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.

151 posts in this topic

If you're having fun on FeudalFirmaCraft and wishes that the server continues to exist please consider donating.

I need your help!

Click here -->  e5a8df12f6efcc6289b0edef6e8ecd84a7f44eccNew fantastic packages and kits!

Edited by LionheartRicky

Thanks Lenaco, Now I’m changing all packages because I have some new fantastic ideas

Thanks for your help  ;)

(sorry for my english)

Edited by LionheartRicky

Your store is still not compliant with Minecraft's Community Guidelines for server monetization. One example of this is that you are selling plots, which is not allowed.

This topic has been locked and the original post cleared for violation of rule #1 of this forum. Please also note that your shop has been reported to Mojang. If you ever create another topic that is in violation of those community guidelines, you will be permanently banned from this forum.

The server has updated its donation packages to only contain cosmetic items and this topic has been unlocked.

Please note if this server listing is ever reported and found to be in violation of the EULA again this topic will be deleted and the original poster will be permanently banned from this forum.

I am very sorry for what happened because I did not personally the packages and I was convinced that the donation site was in compliance with the EULA, I'm in over sorry because I can not explain at best because the English is not my language.

I would like to apologize to Kitty because I realized that she is only doing his job, however, I am stunned that my donation site was immediately reported to the Mojang after only one day after its creation, while large sites donations they receive a lot of money and REALLY specifically violate the rules of Mojang have not yet been reported.
However now I have changed all the packages that were created and I exiled the moderator who has created them for me, I hope that the community does not lose faith in me, because I'm not a bad person and FeudalFirmaCraft is not an outlaw server.
I hope that the community is still fun for these last days, they will be probably the last 2 months before the closure of FeudalFirmaCraft for lack of funds, I spent all my savings for this server, to earn money for the server I worked as a dog-sitter and I delivered newspapers in my city, but money are not enough to pay the server’s host.
 I swear I did not do anything intentionally, the violation was a mistake and would never happen again, I believe in the EULA rules because they make minecraft a lot more funny and fair.

I just wish that the next time you need to denounce such a thing before you can talk about it in a private message to the owner of the server instead of denounce publicly and ruining his reputation and that of the server.

Have a nice day, I love TFC 

Im very happy because this site wasnt closed and its the only good server since lag where i play TFC with fun and friends!

11gra5y.png

j12f43.png

25j8ves.png

2dakf1t.png

2ronfif.png

2ivxw1f.pngù

2jazx2b.png

nbz05c.png

11sgz82.png

kd0gmf.png

adbyiw.png

28btwnk.png

n6etsk.png

33ug0w9.png

6og0ow.png

Love this server  :D

Edited by pluto2114

Can someone tell my why the server isn't working? I log in and nothing happens. I can't say anything or break anything. I just spawns me in and stops responding. Eventually goes to Session has timed out.

I had the same problem last night, seems to be up and running now

Thank the Gods! I can't live without Feudalfirmacraft!  :D

Thank the Gods! I can't live without Feudalfirmacraft!  :D

Amen to that!

29 minutes ago, CommandWolf said:

Why the server is offline? 

This is the second or third day that the server has crashed and stayed offline for an extended period.

I messaged Lion about the issue, but he has not checked his forum messages yet.

Hopefully he will be available soon to look into the cause of these problems, I was really looking forward to playing today.

I love this server, but ther's some problems.

1- no staff

2- always, in evening, start lagging, and that's impossible to play

3- it's impossible to find the founder online.

It's a shame, because i think the server got potential, but if someone dont fix this 3 mayor problem, i think i'm going to play elsewere.

3 hours ago, kiba_black_wolf said:

I love this server, but ther's some problems.

1- no staff

2- always, in evening, start lagging, and that's impossible to play

3- it's impossible to find the founder online.

It's a shame, because i think the server got potential, but if someone dont fix this 3 mayor problem, i think i'm going to play elsewere.

kiba il server la sera non lagga pero è a tutti la connessione la sera va male in italia xD hahaha

e Lion (l admin) mi ha risposto su skype ma non entra mi sa che sta pensando a cosa fare

6 hours ago, Sayreg said:

This is the second or third day that the server has crashed and stayed offline for an extended period.

I messaged Lion about the issue, but he has not checked his forum messages yet.

Hopefully he will be available soon to look into the cause of these problems, I was really looking forward to playing today.

Sayreg Lion answer me on skype but he doesent enter right now....

2 hours ago, CommandWolf said:

Sayreg Lion answer me on skype but he doesent enter right now....

Glad to hear, I hope he can fix the server.

The server seems to be back up and working fine. I'm glad to see it fixed!

I hope everyone can come back and continue playing now.

On 5/8/2016 at 11:41 AM, MonyClair said:

Server is down, one more time.

On 5/16/2016 at 10:33 AM, Stoneburrower said:

Has the server been closed?

It has been nearly two weeks, and without any word from our host it is safe to say that Feudal Firma Craft has closed.

I want to take this moment to reflect on the server, our community, and all the great times we shared. For me this server was my best experience with Minecraft Mods and Multiplayer. The community here was always helpful, friendly, and welcoming. Experiencing this quality of player interaction made logging into the server an almost daily activity. I can happily say that all my time spent playing on this server was well worth it!

While it is sad that our time on the server has come to end, so all things must end too. Lion ran this server without backing, or support. He created this space for us to play, grow, and have fun completely out of his own desire. Without Lion's actions none of this would have ever happened. I want to say a big thank you to Lion for his dedication, generosity, and sacrifice. Lion, the time we spent together on this server made me very happy, and I'm glad to have met you.

So in closing:

To all the friends and acquaintances I made here, best of luck, safe travels, and happy mining.

To Lion, thank you once more for granting us so many happy times!

Good Bye FeudalFirmaCraft!

-Sayreg

It's quite sad to see the only good TFC server go down. This was one of my favorite servers, and it also had a surprisingly good community. For the most part, in my opinion, lion was an excellent owner, as he was very helpful in the time I started playing, and he also dealt with several problems thoroughly and justly. This server also had some amazing buildings, such as sayreg's castle, and it would be a shame to lose such time consuming projects. This is one of the best servers I've played on, and it's a shame for it to go.