Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Ancaladar

FoxTFCraft - New Topic! (79.24) ForgeEssentials, Bibliowoods [No Whitelist!]

20 posts in this topic

The FoxTopiaTerrafirmacraft server has updated, and we're running 79.24!

Why join this server you ask? Here's why:

-Old world, with already founded settlements to join and plenty of old areas to explore!

-Easy to follow rules.

-No whitelist.

-Friendly community with loyal staff.

-40 slots and (mostly) lag free.

-IRC (internet relay chat) allowing players to communicate through different servers (join the IRC PopUp and use the command /join #foxtopia.)

Unique Features 

This server has a special feature allowing gemstones to be exchanged for copper nuggets or animal spawn eggs. More information about this system can be found in game.

In addition, FoxTopia TFC also has the Forge Essentials plugin. This server mod allow the commands /home and /warp spawn.

We also have Bibliowoods for TerraFirmaCraft. You can find the download for that here: http://www.bibliocraftmod.com/

Interested in joining? Connect via terrafirmacraft.foxtopia.me:25577

Modlist:

​TerraFirmaCraft 79.24

BiblioCraft v1.11.2

BiblioWoods v1.2

--------

See you there!

-Ancaladar (Jacobian123 ingame), Sub-HeadAdmin

Edited by Ancaladar

How are you liking Forge Essentials?  Thinking of switching to that myself.

It's pretty good. Permissions are a bit wonky, but other than that it's worked well for us.

Hi there, ill be checking this server in a bit.

also, have you considered any addons? personally i quite like the merchants just to name one.

Hi there, ill be checking this server in a bit.

also, have you considered any addons? personally i quite like the merchants just to name one.

We do have Bibliocraft.  I'll talk with the server owner about it, but to be honest, we don't really have enough traffic on the server to warrant that kind of mod.

im an old player on the server and ill be jumping back in to do a new playthrough with the gits and maybe record it if you're ok with that!

im an old player on the server and ill be jumping back in to do a new playthrough with the gits and maybe record it if you're ok with that!

That'd be fine. We look forward to playing with you!

We only have Bibliocraft+BiblioWoodsTFC. That should be it.

That's odd. As far as I know, we only have TFC 79.24, BiblioCraft, and BiblioWoodsTFC. Those should be the only mods required to join.

EDIT: We have more mods than just TFC 79.24 and the BiblioCraft+BiblioWoodsTFC mod, but those should only be server-side. Like I said, the three that I just mentioned should be the only required mods to join. If you have any other client-side mods in your mod folder, then you need to move or delete those out of your folder and try it with just those three.

Edited by Ancaladar

Updated with a modlist. Sorry for not doing that sooner!

Thanks for replying Acnan, I'll try and monitor activity a little more often. :P

Is the server down?  Haven't seen anything for two nights...looking to join!

Is this server offline? I downloaded everything and tried to connect, but it says it can't resolve hostname