Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
SOTMead

Minecraft with Mead!

33 posts in this topic

As some of you know, I've had a TFCraft LP going for about two months now. Thanks to spAnser for setting up a subforum for these. It'll be full soon I'm sure!

I also have a regular tech mod SMP series and a TFCraft SMP series on Crysyn's server. Those update on the weekend, and I'll probably do a separate thread here for the latter.

These aren't tutorials, so if you're looking for perfection or efficiency, that's not me :)

My channel: http://www.youtube.com/sotmead I recommend starting with season 2:

And finally, my latest video:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_cRb-E3E5g

Man I love your series, thanks for making it! I once watched all of your videos in a row until I fell asleep. No homo.

Man I love your series, thanks for making it! I once watched all of your videos in a row until I fell asleep. No homo.

same here but i didnt fall asleep lol...ya mead love the lets plays

same here but i didnt fall asleep lol...ya mead love the lets plays

I only fell asleep after the videos were done!

Yeah your series are realy good and intresting... I also noticed that you have a fair bit of subs,im planing to make vids for youtube 2 and i was wondering if you got any tips on how to start off...

Yeah your series are realy good and intresting... I also noticed that you have a fair bit of subs,im planing to make vids for youtube 2 and i was wondering if you got any tips on how to start off...

Just do it for the fun of it.. try not to bludgeon people when you advertise.. and you'll hear from people if they keep coming back

Thanks, will do...

Mead, I like your vids. But i have a question, you and crysyn are friends, do you know why hes not making videos?

Mead, I like your vids. But i have a question, you and crysyn are friends, do you know why hes not making videos?

I bet he'll have one out tonight or tomorrow. It's been a while since he uploaded, but life happens to all of us sometimes.

Not sure if anyone mentioned but the link to your channel is wrong, it doesnt work. It is because you have a dot at the end...

Not sure if anyone mentioned but the link to your channel is wrong, it doesnt work. It is because you have a dot at the end...

Fixed ;)

Fixed ;)

Didnt know you have the POWERS to edit what people say...

LOL I found out because for some reason I keep clicking Edit on the last post when I go to make a reply (god knows why I keep clicking it but that's how I discovered that).

Ok, normally i would say "i get it" but this time i dont... So i will just go with "Oh, yeah!"

Here it comes one of those moments were I say in my head "one day I'm gunna have just as many subscribers as you!" that was a year ago on my old account when I finally gave in from all the hate I was getting. Then whoops look at my name I made a new youtube channel and the highest subs I ever got is 5 :DD Guess I need more motivation.. I hope this year goes well for me XD

awesome :) only 1 like on this!?! :D

awesome :) only 1 like on this!?! :D

fixed* :)

Time flies! Five months of TFCraft, five seasons. Not planned, just worked out that way :)

i miss him :(

what happened..?

what happened..?

He hasn't stopped making videos. He took a "short" (actually, now it is more like several, several months) break from TFC. He is still putting out regular videos of him playing on the Tekkit server that Direwolf20 and all the mod developers play on. So basically, he stopped making TFC videos.

Mod Nazi says: Nein, he is playing on a separate pack which is based on FTB just with in-development things like Redpower

I think it's time I started paying more attention to what's going on around here :)