Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
greatorder

Terrafirmacraft with no other mods

10 posts in this topic

Pretty much this. The only other server I've found I'm exclusively playing with my brother. (feudalfirmacraft)

My version is 79.25, so I'm looking for a server with that version. I'm fine with plugins such as towny, but I'm NOT looking for a server with bibliocraft or whatever else there is, just Terrafirmacraft.

Also, I'd prefer it if the application process (if there is one) didn't ask for every intimate detail of my life. You don't need to know how many pets I had or if my foot was lopped off by a drunk potato farmer.

EDIT: Tried HappyDiggers. Server lagged to absolute hell and back, so that's not an option unfortunately.

Edited by greatorder

Just curious, why don't you want any mods? I'd think that with a mod like Bibliocraft you could just ignore the mod stuff if you wanted. It's actually not that hard to do, for me anyways. Is it the mod installation process? Or just preference for vanilla TerraFirmaCraft?

Honestly, it's just preference. I rather dislike the horrible amounts of clutter some mods can create without NEI, and my attempts to install NEI resulted in the game refusing to launch (I had the right version, redownloaded and everything, but it just refused to work)

EDIT: I also rather dislike techy mods for something like TFC. I come to TFC for harder survival and a more primitive feel, it kinda ruins it if there's machinery and everything. Also, since I want to play with my brother, I'd have to go and screw about with flip-flopping my mods constantly every time I wanted to play by myself or with him.

Edited by greatorder

Ursine Nation has just upgraded to TFV 79.25 and is a TFC only server - try there :)

And the way the MC launcher is set up you don't need to "flip-flop" around with your mods - simply a different profile for your personal and joint games - works like a dream - I've been doing it for ages - one profile for one server, another for a second server and a third for my single player...

Some of these are even different versions of TFC.

EDIT: Tried HappyDiggers. Server lagged to absolute hell and back, so that's not an option unfortunately.

Sorry to hear that. Keep in mind that the HappyDiggers server is hosted in the Netherlands. People from the US tend to have poor connections to Europe. The server itself isn't lagging, it's doing 20TPS constantly.

Fortunately there are other TFC only servers for you to try :)

Sorry to hear that. Keep in mind that the HappyDiggers server is hosted in the Netherlands. People from the US tend to have poor connections to Europe. The server itself isn't lagging, it's doing 20TPS constantly.

Fortunately there are other TFC only servers for you to try :)

That's a little odd, then. I live in the UK, so that shouldn't be an issue.

I wonder if it's an issue with the ISP(s)? I'll give it another bash if that's the case, because I thought it must have been hosted in the US as a result.

Hello greatorder,

Come check out Outlast. Fortunately we satisfy at least some of the requirements and will be updating to the newest version soon. We run a clean server with no additional mods and no whitelist. The server itself is hosted in the US, but I myself am from Ireland and get lag very seldom so it shouldn't be an issue for you either. 

Here is a link to our website http://www.rcommunitymc.com/rhome

Hope to see you soon.

-Ducky

Server's still running 79.22, and honestly I'd rather not wait around for too long.

The thread is very old, but just to add some more options:

Both Happy Diggers and EternityTFC offer the Vanilla experience.
You can find the threads in the Servers forum.