Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Courtm256

Can someone help?

10 posts in this topic

I have not posted a crash report of a certain incident because others who had had their posts locked because the bug was already in the official bug list. Now I have searched the bug list for hours and still have not found the solution to the game crashing. I would like an explanation if there are any forthcoming. I have not posted the crash report with this, anticipating the hate I undoubtedly would receive (and will likely still get). If anyone who sees this would please help I would be obliged.

The number one reason that posts get locked in support because the bug is already in the official bug list is because of this entry in the official bug list:

Name: Render Distance Crash
Description: Having the render distance set to a value higher than 16 from playing Minecraft 1.8 and then downgrading to 1.7 crashes the game. Crash report contains:
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException        at java.nio.Buffer.checkIndex(Unknown Source)
Solution: Make sure you are installing TFC in its own game directory that is separate from your .minecraft folder. This way it is not affected by settings from playing vanilla. If you don't want to do this, then it is your responsibility to make sure your render distance is set to a value less than 16 each time you load TFC.

So if your crash reports has that entry in it, you are crashing because your render distance is set too high.

I would strongly suggest using MultiMC, it automatically creates separate directories for each instance, and it makes a lot easier to have different setups. It completely avoids this kind of bug. 

First.

Thanks for your responses. It shows how much you care.

Second.

The error is specified is not on the Official Bug List. To my knowledge it is not included in this list ( No it is not the render distance issue). 

I see other crash reports like mine submitted, but they were locked because the bug has been solved.

I would just like to find a solution.

Again, Thank you

Edited by Courtm256

But without you describing your crash and posting your crash report we have no way to even begin guessing what is going on.

All I know is that your game is crashing.

Without your crash report, there's really nothing we can do to help you. If you want to link one of these threads that has been locked that has the same crash as you, please do so.

The only two other crashes I can think of are the ones related to chopping down large trees / acacia forests that is listed in the Won't Fix section of the official bug list, or the IndexOutOfBounds from the double chest crash, which is no longer listed on the official bug list because it is fixed in the most recent version of the mod.

I think I found your problem.  There's a loose nut between the keyboard and the chair.

Sure. It looks like this:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Ooh. Shiny.

Time: 10/31/15 5:15 PM
Description: Unexpected error

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.mojang.authlib.minecraft.MinecraftProfileTexture.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;)V
    at net.minecraft.client.entity.AbstractClientPlayer.downloadCape(AbstractClientPlayer.java:159)
    at net.minecraft.client.entity.AbstractClientPlayer.<init>(AbstractClientPlayer.java:51)
    at net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityPlayerSP.<init>(EntityPlayerSP.java:79)
    at net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityClientPlayerMP.<init>(SourceFile:36)
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.PlayerControllerMP.func_147493_a(PlayerControllerMP.java:399)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71353_a(Minecraft.java:2226)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71403_a(Minecraft.java:2146)
    at net.minecraft.client.network.NetHandlerPlayClient.func_147282_a(NetHandlerPlayClient.java:240)
    at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S01PacketJoinGame.func_148833_a(SourceFile:70)
    at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S01PacketJoinGame.func_148833_a(SourceFile:13)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:2061)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:973)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.entity.AbstractClientPlayer.downloadCape(AbstractClientPlayer.java:159)
    at net.minecraft.client.entity.AbstractClientPlayer.<init>(AbstractClientPlayer.java:51)
    at net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityPlayerSP.<init>(EntityPlayerSP.java:79)
    at net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityClientPlayerMP.<init>(SourceFile:36)
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.PlayerControllerMP.func_147493_a(PlayerControllerMP.java:399)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71353_a(Minecraft.java:2226)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71403_a(Minecraft.java:2146)
    at net.minecraft.client.network.NetHandlerPlayClient.func_147282_a(NetHandlerPlayClient.java:240)
    at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S01PacketJoinGame.func_148833_a(SourceFile:70)
    at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S01PacketJoinGame.func_148833_a(SourceFile:13)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)

-- Affected level --
Details:
    Level name: MpServer
    All players: 0 total; []
    Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 0, 0
    Level seed: 0
    Level generator: ID 00 - TFCDefault, ver 0. Features enabled: false
    Level generator options:
    Level spawn location: World: (249,-1,-6516), Chunk: (at 9,-1,12 in 15,-408; contains blocks 240,0,-6528 to 255,255,-6513), Region: (0,-13; contains chunks 0,-416 to 31,-385, blocks 0,0,-6656 to 511,255,-6145)
    Level time: 0 game time, 0 day time
    Level dimension: 0
    Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
    Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
    Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
    Forced entities: 0 total; []
    Retry entities: 0 total; []
    Server brand: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
    Server type: Integrated singleplayer server
Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72914_a(WorldClient.java:373)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71396_d(Minecraft.java:2444)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:927)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
    Operating System: Windows Vista (x86) version 6.0
    Java Version: 1.8.0_65, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 137553256 bytes (131 MB) / 420732928 bytes (401 MB) up to 523501568 bytes (499 MB)
    JVM Flags: 6 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx512M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1448 Optifine OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_B5 8 mods loaded, 8 mods active
    States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
    UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)
    UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1448-1.7.10.jar)
    UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    Forge{10.13.4.1448} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1448-1.7.10.jar)
    UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    tfc_coremod{0.79.24} [TFC[coremod]] (minecraft.jar)
    UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    itemphysic{0.8.3} [itemPhysic] (minecraft.jar)
    UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    PlayerAPI{1.4} [Player API] (minecraft.jar)
    UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    terrafirmacraft{0.79.24} [TerraFirmaCraft] ([1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.24.816.jar)
    UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    FastCraft{1.21} [FastCraft] (fastcraft-1.21.jar)
    Launched Version: 1.7.10-Forge1

Edited by Kittychanley
Please use spoiler tags for crash reports

You are using an outdated version of optifine. That's why the topics who had your crash were locked, because rule #6 of the support forum says to try uninstalling optifine before reporting crashes, because many times optifine is the cause of the crash.

oh. i was under the impression that i had an up to date version. thank you for your help.