Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.

252 posts in this topic

Oh, I would never have thought to try making the numbers larger. I have been cutting them in half each time :P

Here are the values I have right now:

# Quartz drop chance (1 in X) when harvesting Igneous Extrusive stone. [range: 0 ~ 1000, default: 250]
    I:QuartzIgExDropChance=50

# Quartz drop chance (1 in X) when harvesting Igneous Intrusive stone. [range: 0 ~ 1000, default: 150]
    I:QuartzIgInDropChance=50

# Quartz drop chance (1 in X) when harvesting Metamorphic stone. [range: 0 ~ 1000, default: 100]
    I:QuartzMMDropChance=36

# Quartz drop chance (1 in X) when harvesting Sedimentary stone. [range: 0 ~ 1000, default: 50]
    I:QuartzSedDropChance=12

Let me try setting everything to 500 for now and see what happens.

Thanks for letting me know I was going in the wrong direction :D

21 minutes ago, OneWolfe said:

Let me try setting everything to 500 for now and see what happens.

TFC chiped gems has such drop chance

Anything new and exciting planned for June?

9 hours ago, OneWolfe said:

Anything new and exciting planned for June?

Now I'm working on Wire Draw Bench. It will be something like this:

Spoiler

IMG_20140622_151849.jpg

IMG_20140622_151800.jpg

IMG_20140622_151811.jpg

Wow! That does look very amazing :D

What is the next feature that won't be mod integration i.e. Jew blocks items functionality

Do you have any plans for a powered forge/firepit? Today I had an idea for a hotplate mod, which would be a block that consumes RF/EU to produce TFC heat, similar to a forge/firepit. It could also come in a few tiers of hotplates, with lower tier ones being more efficient, but having a lower max temp, and of course vice versa for the higher tiers.

15 hours ago, CALEBXD101 said:

What is the next feature that won't be mod integration i.e. Jew blocks items functionality

Sorry, I don't understand your question. What is 'Jew blocks'?

13 hours ago, abculatter_2 said:

Do you have any plans for a powered forge/firepit? Today I had an idea for a hotplate mod, which would be a block that consumes RF/EU to produce TFC heat, similar to a forge/firepit. It could also come in a few tiers of hotplates, with lower tier ones being more efficient, but having a lower max temp, and of course vice versa for the higher tiers.

I plan to add an induction furnace. It will actually be a crucible with an inductor.

2 hours ago, Shurgent said:

Sorry, I don't understand your question. What is 'Jew blocks'?

I think it might have been a typo and they meant "New blocks"

3 hours ago, Shurgent said:

I plan to add an induction furnace. It will actually be a crucible with an inductor.

An RF powered Crucible is something I would be VERY interested in working with :D

27 minutes ago, Kittychanley said:

I think it might have been a typo and they meant "New blocks"

Oh, probably you're right ))
Then I have already answered this question)

8 minutes ago, OneWolfe said:

An RF powered Crucible is something I would be VERY interested in working with :D

Yes, it will be RF powered Crucible with BC pipes support for automatization.

11 minutes ago, Shurgent said:

Yes, it will be RF powered Crucible with BC pipes support for automatization.

Then that is exactly what I am looking for :D

I would like to be able to place one under the TFC Blast Furnace in order to increase the rate of Steel Production. The amount of steel used in the construction of IE machines is tremendous and a serious undertaking even for a small group of people :P

What is your timeline for having this awesome feature ready for testing?

9 minutes ago, OneWolfe said:

What is your timeline for having this awesome feature ready for testing?

Unfortunately, I can not predict anything. I'm working on the mod when I have free time.
As I wrote, I'm currently working on the wire draw bench. When I start working on an induction furnace, I don't know. :(

Ok, thank you :D

For now I will continue to work on using the current Blast Furnace and Arc Furnaces for smelting ores.

Sorry for the typo.

Btw what does the wire draw bench do

And a barrel/crucible cart would be amazing

Also maybe there could be some integration with the pistronics 2 mod

Or professor flaxbeard wondrous steam mod

1 hour ago, CALEBXD101 said:

The wire draw bench is needed for... wire drawing. Suddenly, huh? :D

Maybe integration with electrical age mod. For advanced lighting and stuff. It would look much better than torches

5 hours ago, CALEBXD101 said:

And a barrel/crucible cart would be amazing

56 minutes ago, KsterNator said:

Maybe integration with electrical age mod. For advanced lighting and stuff. It would look much better than torches

I am pretty sure the bench is for making the wires in Immersive Engineering, since that is one of the mods he is trying to integrate in this addon. But yes, I hope it is versatile enough to use for making any kind of wires. :D

4 minutes ago, OneWolfe said:

I am pretty sure the bench is for making the wires in Immersive Engineering, since that is one of the mods he is trying to integrate in this addon. But yes, I hope it is versatile enough to use for making any kind of wires. :D

It might even be possible to use such kind of contraption for rope making.

13 hours ago, OneWolfe said:

Yes, I try to make this device enough versatile.

1 minute ago, CALEBXD101 said:

So what about the Pistronics 2 mod

Maybe one day. In the near future is not planned.

I just had a thought that it might be possible for you to include as part of the IE integration.

If the IE Metal Press could recognize TFC metal temperatures and then only press items that had the "can work" state, or even "can weld" states.

3 hours ago, OneWolfe said:

I just had a thought that it might be possible for you to include as part of the IE integration.

If the IE Metal Press could recognize TFC metal temperatures and then only press items that had the "can work" state, or even "can weld" states.

I thought about it too. I'll try to do it, if possible.