Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
RMC's JCA

looking for a server with a number of mods

9 posts in this topic

Hi there! im a youtuber who likes playing with mods and prefers fairplay. i created a small modpack for my singleplayer world, but im wondering if someone else has a server with somewhat the same number of mods.

here a list of the mods I use:

-armor status

-TFC decorations

-TFC watersac

-TFC merchants

-TFC

-terramisc

-TFC cellars

-TFC udary

-animalcrate

-archimedes ships

-bibliocraft (and addons)

-carpenters blocks

-electricraft

-flaxbeards steam power

-ropeplus

-ruins

-TFC streams

-railcraft

NOTE: the server does NOT have the exact same mods. Im mostly looking for a more technical modpack that still fits with TFC

We have many of those mods in our Darkagecraft server.

We have many of those mods in our Darkagecraft server.

I also found another server, technocraft. although the modpack is better, the server is less friendly to new players.

I would maybe go with darkagecraft, but I need more info about it. I checked the website, but no info was given.

first of all, is it whitelisted? I saw some applications, but no idea for what server they are. I would also like more info regarding new players, anti grief plugins/methods and how to get to a random area after spawning

We have 3 servers, they all connect to a hub/lobby server, so when connecting just use the address: 192.99.1.202.

From the lobby you can go to:

TFC-Puritan, and open server that does not require whitelist. It has Towny for plot protection and we use prism for additional protection. This is a brand new server and in need of players, not many rules and it may need a few tweaks on the plugins.

Darkagecraft - A Whitelisted server with a medieval theme and several addons and mods, Also with Towny and Prism.

Stoneagecraft - A whitelisted server with a focus on extending stone age and the time it takes to climb the tech tree. The server is heavily modified and players are encouraged to play toguether. Players are not allowed to create their own towns everyone is part of the same town and is a community effort. 

Stoneagecraft - A whitelisted server with a focus on extending stone age and the time it takes to climb the tech tree. The server is heavily modified and players are encouraged to play toguether. Players are not allowed to create their own towns everyone is part of the same town and is a community effort. 

you say its modified, but when checking the download page for the pack, fewer mods are listed compared to the darkagecraft server. arent all the mods listed? anyway, I might play on that server.

The only downside is that I really want a server with a lot of extra technical mods, and when checking those download pages, There seems to be less that I would like. anyway, tell me if not all mods are listed.

ps: I took a small peeek at your profile page. saw u thought coding is hard. well, im studying it at howest, and I can confirm your thoughts, it is extremely hard :)

Edited by RMC's JCA

We have more different mudpacks for the Darkagecraft and the Stoneagecraft but both servers do not advance much in modern technologies. I really would like to see simple mechanics in TFC, like wind mill and water wheel, but they would need to be balanced in the game. Adding modern machines to tfc without consideration to balance is something we don't want to do.

Darkagecraft and Stoneagecraft both have a cap at the medieval times. 

I understand. I took a look at the technofirma pack, and they have windmills. no idea wich mod adds them though. might wanna take a look:

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/1-7-10-technofirma-terrafirmacraft-modpack.49502/#_=_

one mod I really suggest of adding: the cellars addon. it makes u able to build a cellar, cool it with ice and snow and preserve your food better than in a cabin on top of a long pillar in the coldest biome found (like Etho did)

We have the cellars in the Darkagecraft server, but not in the Stoneagecraft since we actually want that server to be harder.

oh, didnt see it. well, i guess your server will be the one to play on... ill post an apply for the whitelist darkagecraft unless a better option arises, but i dont think there is a better one. thanks for the help!