Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Gusar

Lemonade beverage

Lemonade petition   10 members have voted

1. 1. Should we ask for Lemonade beverage in-game?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 posts in this topic

Have you read, understood, and followed all of the rules listed in large text at the top of the suggestions forum?(Yes/No): Yes
Answering "no" to the above question will result in your post being deleted.

Well ... not much of a brainer ... lemonade to drink in-game ... doesnt have to be any beneficial to the gameplay, simply would be nice to have it.

I wonder what other people think about it, so i will put a voting poll to this topic ...

so , lemonade, yes or no...

We already have about a dozen types of drinks in this game. Granted, technically all of them are alcoholic, but if you want a non-alcoholic drink besides water, I tend to consider cider as not being alcoholic (or at least not alcoholic enough to be considered "hard" alcohol.)

We already have about a dozen types of drinks in this game. Granted, technically all of them are alcoholic, but if you want a non-alcoholic drink besides water, I tend to consider cider as not being alcoholic (or at least not alcoholic enough to be considered "hard" alcohol.)

Yes, technicly you are right about having plenty to drink in-game, nevertheless, after a long day of collecting ores etc... sunset on the horizon ... and a glass of fresh lemonade... i trust it would be hard to beat that feeling... even its only a game.

There's essentially no benefit to gameplay by adding this. Adding new items just for the sake of new items is not a good enough reason to put in the effort of creating it.

There's essentially no benefit to gameplay by adding this. Adding new items just for the sake of new items is not a good enough reason to put in the effort of creating it.

Ah, hello Kitty, you are right, no reason to have more items like Galena, Jet, Gypsum etc ... having it would realy be useless, and does not cover the effort of making it into existance. Still, i am hoping for lemonade.

'Galena, Jet, Gypsum etc.' you mentioned did have some effort put into it, you just haven't ever used it. To be fair, me neither.

Still, your sarcasm isn't worth it. 

Heck, you really want to add it? Just do it. if you know how! ha!

You'll have better luck asking for somebody to make an addon that adds it, because I won't be adding it to base TFC.