Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Stroam

Looking for server

3 posts in this topic

I have never played Terra Firma Craft and am looking for a server to play on. Things I'm looking for are

- a server that promotes people sticking together to form towns rather than playing on opposite sides of the map where the only way I know there are others is from the chat.

- I dislike large abandoned structures, ghost towns, and everyone too afraid of "griefing" to tear them down and remake them even if the person is gone for over 2 months. I expect that if I'm gone for that long my stuff is free game.

- servers where the main town is a place that never changes and you can't build/destroy/harvest/use item/ do anything in them other than run around and talk.

- Loose theme laws. I hate being next door to the cobble/netherrack house or lava mountain or the sky base, sky pixel art, and houses made of only chests.

- can get on 24/7 and don't have to worry too much about being gone for a week at a time.

- public works such as farming areas, weapon and armor work shops, player ran stores, etc.

- a little protection from people burning the house down every day or stealing every diamond you ever get. Can be as simple as police admins with a whitelist, or towny. An asteroid once a every couple of months or a town fire is okay as it gives people something to do and keeps things feeling dynamic.

-

We have servers that could attend to some if not all your requirements. 

Please read our post and see if it interest you, although I get concerned when you say you haven't played tfc. I always recommend new players to at least give a try on single player so they can learn the basics of the mod.

People are helpful, but if you go in a server and don't even know how to make fire, soon people will get annoyed with your constant asking for help.

So please go into single player, learn the basics of the game, get at least to iron age, them you will be ready to play with others.

The last mod pack I played with other on was Blood and Bones. It is a very difficult progressive pack that didn't have a whole lot of documentation and completely changed the rules. Loved it. I looked up what I could, and conducted trial and error with the rest. I understand your fear and while I have not played it, I have watched https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57xRBKyfELI on how to get started. How ever I will take up your suggestion. Have already applied to be whitelisted on your forum. *upon playing some terra firm hardcore craft I see what you mean*

Edited by Stroam