Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Mac4s

New adventure in the mountains

8 posts in this topic

Hey all, I have started new world and want to show a little bit of my new adventure. Maybe you will like it, maybe not. I'm going to add some images of my progress. My settings/mods:

Difficulty: Hard
Seed:

Coordinates for tp near mountain

• 730 149 -13709

My mod list:

My resourse pack:
-TFC sounds (from this post http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/8118-07917-tfc-music-resource-pack/?hl=sound#entry110594).

The new beginning

SvNfuNU.png

My clay house
JVkS4Bo.png

Nightime

vFyxmij.png

Aaand after some time, my minecraft crashed. Going to fix this, maybe remove one or few mods. After that going to upload more pictures as soon as possible (probably tomorrow).

Instead of Rei's minimap - I'd recommend JourneyMap - the only map mod I know where you have an online web map insingle player. :)

Also I like it's "look and feel"

Instead of Rei's minimap - I'd recommend JourneyMap - the only map mod I know where you have an online web map insingle player. :)

Also I like it's "look and feel"

Thanks, I will try it.

Ok, I got fixed my TFC. Problem is - some mods conflict, but now everything is kind a nice. Sometimes it crashes sometimes it's not. Sometimes I need to load another world before I'm going in my main world. But I can play now.
Also there is my new images (full album link with some extras http://imgur.com/a/NErhW).

My temporary farmland.
fYXP7bD.png

Lovely night

10qOliP.png

After some hard work with gold pan I managed to make my first tools. 

WYm5wZr.png

Yay exposed rich copper

SoaCpX4.png

Like a real man - fishing.
WvH2h7C.png

Later on I have found some sheeps. Aaaaand they all are males -.-
TnzpYg9.png

After I have collected some building resources I have relocated my location. Also I have built a temporary house while I collect my end game house materials. More pictures of interior are in album link above.

kAZbwzL.png

More images incomming next week. :)

Edited by Mac4s

Nice! I like your house, it's small but with character, and everything seems to be organized nicely in there. And you have sheep and a rich copper vein, this is a big deal! Keep up, I'm looking forward to your next updates.

Hey all, im back. New images are here too. 
This time I have been traveling most of the time to collect resoures and explore surroundings. I have installed Journey map for world map. Rei's minimap is still my minimap mod, also I have removed Hardcore darkness.

There is images, full album is here http://imgur.com/a/lPlyJ

Few images for short review:

Little accident with fire:
o8mbFae.png

After few days I got my first bed
v94mXu1.png

After that I have started collecting my resources, so I went on adventure. And saw many beautiful areas (All of them are in full album).
After few days going south I came to the equator. And it was meh.
S4P2my0.png

I love Streams mod ^^
GEyZIFZ.png

My wood piles
XqZgwDg.png

Went on the second adventure because i havent found Douglas Fir yet, Maple, Spruce ant Aspen. Soon I have found Spruce and Maple also something unexpected crossed my way.

Welcome to the bronze age! Its a cassiterite.

fFaZ0ap.png

After second adventure, I saw that i need crusible, so its time. Time to search graphite.
First adventure went unlucky, no graphite. Preparations:
rBJPvil.png

Soon I went again, now with bronze tools. Preparations:
W2lRYXB.png

And after the point where I just wanted to go back, I found that most of TFC players would love to find. 
66J44T8.png

Oh happy day:
x173ObV.png

Aaaand at last, my own Crucible
DEPKGeB.png

I hope you like it. More images are at the full album (link above).
My progress is not fast, I dont have much time to play, also I'm a builder, so first I like to build my home, then reach for the end game content.
More images next week, bye!

Edited by Mac4s

What a wonderful adventure! Some of these mountains look hardcore. Also, you have a lot of wood! O_O

And congratulations of finding the TerraFirmaDream - graphite! 

Im not going to post on this topic anymore because it's been a while and I have lost my world (curse past me, that forgot to save it before reinstalling my windows). Starting soon on the new seed and new pc. 

Edited by Mac4s