Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WillOfStone

[0.79.28.908] MisfitMC TerraFirmaCraft Server - Whitelist

7 posts in this topic

UIl2511.jpg

We are happy to announce the addition of TerraFirmaCraft to the Misfit gaming community.  MisfitMC has been online just over 2 years and we plan on being around for a long time.  We are a mature casual gaming community with 3 active servers with the possiblity of further expansion in the future.  Run by adults, many of whom work in the computer field, we provide a professional drama free environment for you to enjoy your favorite games.

Our server has no borders.  Explore to your hearts content.

A custom coded transport plugin allows base to spawn teleport, to encourage trade.  Everywhere else is by foot.

Grief Prevention plugin to protect your claim.  Claim blocks are added by actively playing on the server.

Addons such as Streams, Open Graves, Merchants, Cellars, Decorations and Bibliocrat to add to the fun.

Our own TeamSpeak server with multiple channels.

Currently, we use TerraFirmaPack Build 7 on the ATLauncher for your convenience. 

Whitelist applications are currently being taken on our forum.  http://www.misfitmc.com/index.php?/forums/topic/2009-terrafirmacraft-server-info/

Hope to see you there. :)

Edited by WillOfStone

Updated to Build 7 of the TerraFirmaPack, which includes the new cavern carving version of Streams.  Re-added Leather water sac by popular demand.  This is a new server types for us, so player feedback is very important to how it's run.  All play styles are welcome.  Play solo or co-op with friends.  It's all up to you.

This is a very interesting server. I really like the add on mods; Decorations is one of my favorites :D

In honor of the players who make our server what it is, we are having a Player Appreciation Day on May 1st.   There will be a prize drawing in the forum and some goodies passed out on the server.  We will also be doing some community building outside spawn that weekend. 

All whitelisted players are eligible for the drawing.  Just make a reply in the forum in the drawing thread to enter.   http://www.misfitmc.com/index.php?/forums/topic/2421-tfc-player-appreciation-day/

1st prize will be a copy of Space Engineers on Steam, a $24.99 value, and 2,500 bonus claim blocks.  2nd prize will be 5,000 bonus claim blocks and 3rd prize is 2,500 bonus claim blocks.

Is this server no longer taking applications? I've been searching for a server with all the addons that yours has and would like to join if possible.

I believe that it is, but I'm no longer on the staff there.  If you are registered on the forum, the best option would be to PM one or more of the admins to get their attention. 

According to the admins, MisfitMC TFC server is shutting down.   :(

I will never put that much work into a project that I have no control over again. 

Thanks to everyone who did play on the server.  We had something pretty special there for a while.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0