Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Quazil

Problem with TFC Coal & Ingots

8 posts in this topic

I put together a TFC mod pack and we got up to the points where we make charcoal pits and when we dig out the charcoal we get minecraft charcoal not TFC charcoal so we can't place it to start a forge.

I even tried cheating in TFC charcoal and it turns into minecraft coal in my inventory -.-

I also realized that I didn't get TFC ingots when I broke the molds so I can't/don't-have-to stack them on the ground either.  

If I could set a configuration that ensured we got TFC items then all would be well.

This seems like an ore dictionary issue but I can't figure out where to make changes that would affect this.

Coal is only mentioned in one place in the config of the mods which has in a .zs script that allows TFC charcoal to be maceratored.

I tried adding a new minetweaker script to allow us to craft minecraft coal into TFC coal but it gives us minecraft coal not TFC coal -.-

recipes.addShapeless(<terrafirmacraft:item.coal:1>, [<minecraft:coal:1>]);

Mod List for reference:

[1.7.10]Decorations-1.0.20.jar*
[1.7.10]LeatherWaterSac-3.9.B79.jar*
[1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.28.908.jar*
[1.7.10]terrafirmastuff-0.1.2.jar*
[1.7.10]TFCCellarsAddon-1.010.jar*
[1.7.10]TFCScales-1.0.1.jar*
[1.7.10]TFCUdaryMod-0.2.30.jar*
1.7.10/
AdvancedSolarPanel-1.7.10-3.5.1.jar*
animalcrate-0.1.jar*
archimedesshipsplus-1.7.10-1.8.1.jar*
BetterStorage-1.7.10-0.13.1.131-TFC.jar*
BiblioCraft[v1.11.4][MC1.7.10].jar*
BiblioWoods[TerraFirmaCraftV0.79.23][v1.2].jar*
Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.8_dev_r8 - MC 1.7.10.jar*
carpentersblocks/
CodeChickenCore-1.7.10-1.0.7.47-universal.jar*
CraftGuide-1.6.8.2-forge.jar*
customitems-1.0.9_beta_1.7.10.jar*
Damage-Indicators-Mod-1.7.10.jar*
Dynmap-2.2-forge-1.7.10.jar*
ElectricalAge_BETA-1.10_r50.jar*
Farseek-1.0.11.jar*
fastcraft-1.21.jar*
FoxLib-1.7.10-0.7.0.jar*
gregtech_1.7.10-6.01.06.jar*
ic2/
industrialcraft-2-2.2.817-experimental.jar*
InventoryTweaks-1.58-147.jar*
MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.10.jar*
MobiusCore-1.2.5_1.7.10.jar*
mods.txt
Morpheus-1.8.9-2.0.58.jar*
movingworld-1.7.10-1.8.1.jar*
NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.120-universal.jar*
Opis-1.2.5_1.7.10.jar*
Streams-0.2.jar*
Tails-1.7.10-1.4.1a.jar*
TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin-1.7.10-1.5.3.25.jar*
TFC-Tweaks-1.7.10-0.2.0.6.jar*
tfcwailaplugin-0.4.1_1.7.10.jar*
TooMuchTime-1.7.10-2.4.0.tnfc-4-universal.jar*
Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar*

Edited by Quazil

The problem is most likely gregtech. It has a unification system that converts items with the same ore dictionary entries all to the same single item when you pick them up.

Gregtech has 3 types of unification. Crafting, machine and in world. You can turn off the crafting and machine output ones easily. The in world cannot be disabled. You can however set mod priorities for it. The problem is that it can't deal with multiple items from same mod having the same ore dictionary value. So TFC iron and copper ores will convert. Wooden buckets of water may convert to red steel etc.

Oh and GT re-registers things with its own ore dictionary values. You can't turn this off and the MT ore dictionary removal does so too late to fix.

Edited by Bunsan

It is probably gregtech 

btw can you please post that modpack

I talked to GregoriusTechneticies and he has banned vanilla items from in-world unification which should fix this issue and that will be pushed out in his next release.

Edited by Quazil

No it's not but I haven't had to do much to get it all working.

I can post the scripts once it's ready.

Hey there,

I'm working on a personal pack similarly integrating GT and TFC.  However, I'm using GT5 experimental instead of GT6 because of personal tastes.  I have encountered that my Terrafirmacraft coppers and irons are all unifying to tetrahedrite and magnetite after being mined.  I'm curious if you ran into the same issue with GT6 and if this is the "world unification" problem discussed.  I have inventory unification turned off and the various terrafirmacraft ores in unification.cfg set to "true".

Edited by cckcckcc