Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
ciekma

[Solved] cart with chest?

7 posts in this topic

On the wiki there is a statement " Just like in vanilla, minecarts can be combined with chests to create a minecart with chest", but it is not possible to craft such minecart with TFC chest, and minecraft chest is not available. Is chest minecart available in TFC in other way than just enabling vanilla chest (which would probably break food decay and item placement)?

There isn't a TFC storage minecart.

6 hours ago, ciekma said:

On the wiki there is a statement " Just like in vanilla, minecarts can be combined with chests to create a minecart with chest", but it is not possible to craft such minecart with TFC chest, and minecraft chest is not available. Is chest minecart available in TFC in other way than just enabling vanilla chest (which would probably break food decay and item placement)?

Where have you found your quote from the Wiki ? Search doesn't show that.

The only search result is the page http://wiki.terrafirmacraft.com/Crafting_Differences which states that the chest minecarts are disabled ("Disabled Recipes").

Lol, I was just reading that section and totally missed the sentence! Feel soooooo stupid! Sorry man! :))))))))))))))))))

So if you scroll down to the bottom of that page, you'll notice the following sentence:

This page was last modified on 11 June 2015, at 14:52.

That page is about a year old, the majority of the info on it is probably really outdated. Unfortunately I've been super busy with school this past semester that I haven't really done any wiki updating, and there really isn't anybody else who's even trying to update wiki pages.

Edited by Kittychanley

It was not my intention to blame anybody for outdated wiki content, I wanted just to clarify the current state of art.

I want to run TFC together with some 'progress' mods, like Railcraft, but I don't want to mess with TFC mechanisms, probably I will just minetweak Railcraft cargo cart altering its recipe usage to TFC hopper. Even if cargo cart would break some TFC storage rules, it would be enough expensive (and limited by filter rule) to justify it.