Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Diego il Catanico Jr

It's possible to download MCMC?

13 posts in this topic

Excuse me if you said that and I don't understood, I'm not english.

Edited by Diego il Catanico Jr

MCMC is the modeling program that Darmo, Phineas, and I use to make the animals you may have seen in the development forum. That program may be found in the downloads section of the forums. Look at this picture here.

Where to Download.png

Send your models through a PM to either Darmo or me if you wish to help. You may need to use an external download site like dropbox to send your model however. As I do not believe that you can send files through PM.

Ehm.. Excuse me I'm not english... But what's a PM?

Edit: I just understood: Private Message

, sorry...

You are one step away from having the download right. What you currently have is a private download that only goes to the right page when on your account. What you need to do is hit the blue share button on the top right of the page. See the photo below. I circled the button you need to press to get the shareable link.

Dropbox Sharing.png

Then you would need to copy the link that it gives you like in this photo.

Dropbox Link Box.png

The next step would be to use hyperlinks to reduce the size of these links. Sometimes URLs can get lengthy and clog up space in a post. To circumvent this then just use the hyperlink button on the forums. That is the chain link icon if you do not know. Highlight the text that you would want to make the hyperlink on. Then click hyperlink and it will bring up a box. Paste your shareable Dropbox link in there and it will be ready to go. See below for an example.

Hyperlink

Hyperlinking.png

For those that want to help, it's worth pointing out that we already have done many animals (including fox).  If you contact us first we can give you an animal to try that hasn't been done yet, and your first model might make it into the game.   Otherwise you risk it not being used.  We can still use it to judge your skill, but it's not going to make it into the game unless it's better than the one we have already.

1 hour ago, Darmo said:

For those that want to help, it's worth pointing out that we already have done many animals (including fox).  If you contact us first we can give you an animal to try that hasn't been done yet, and your first model might make it into the game.   Otherwise you risk it not being used.  We can still use it to judge your skill, but it's not going to make it into the game unless it's better than the one we have already.

This.

Darmo is pretty much the lead on the modeling stuff since he has a pretty good idea of what I'm looking for with the general art direction.

Yes, I knew that you have already done some models, but since I didn't know what models, I decided to do everything pops in my mind.

Wowever, tell me what mobs do you want and I'll model them.

Make a list of the animals you don't have yet.