Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
vladthemad

Just Another Spawner

31 posts in this topic

I've figured out how to increase mod mob health to more TFC like levels with Mob Properties, and now I'm looking for something to help spawn mobs from other mods to TFC. The only place I've seen Just Another Spawner mentioned is in the Terrafirmapunk discussion. I muddled through that thread a bit, but didn't see an answer to the question I have. To anyone with some experience with JAS, does it seem to change the TFC spawning in any noticeable way? My specific concern would be that it might change tameable mob (cows, pigs, chickens, etc) spawns from only at chunk gen (with no despawn) to standard vanilla spawning and despawning.

Also, now that I think about it, does JAS happen to change the way mobs spawn related to temp? I remember reading somewhere the TFC bases spawns on temp and biome. The further north you go the less tameable farm animals you'll see and the more wolves, deer, and bears you'll run into for example.

Edited by vladthemad

It's been a while but I assume it is still the case that having a Mob Properties file for horses will stop horses from spawning. Delete the horse file and disable file regeneration in the mob properties config after you first run the game. Make sure you do this BEFORE you start pre-gen on a huge world.

As for tamable TFC mobs and JAS: spawning is handled independently through TFC, rather than through the vanilla spawning lists which are used for TFC hostile mobs and indeed almost all mobs from any mod. As a result, JAS can't do much for tamable TFC mob spawning. You CAN add them in yourself if you want them to respawn but the nbt tags will need a lot of configuration and food drops won't work properly. This is also the case for bears, wolves, and possibly deer and pheasants.

When you first add JAS it doesn't change anything about spawning parameters. It merely copies any existing spawns over and disables the vanilla spawn list (except for the mobs discussed previously, which stay handled by TFC spawning).

It's a brilliant little mod. So many possibilities.

Really? Hmm, I'll have to run some more tests. I had Mob Properties installed and I'm pretty sure I spotted horses spawning normally while running a few test worlds, among most of the other mobs. Maybe that issue is fixed?

As far as JAS, it seemed to have taken over the TFC spawning, although my observations were few. I had spotted some mobs in places they probably shouldn't have been according to http://wiki.terrafirmacraft.com/climate so I'll have to run some actual tests. Also why would the nbt tags need editing? Shouldn't that information be part of the TFC mob already, or were you thinking I'd be spawning in vanilla mobs and editing them?

I'm just hoping to avoid spending three days testing it out to answer my original questions, if someone on here already did all the work before me. If it really doesn't touch TFC spawning, it'd be exactly what I'm looking for!

10 hours ago, vladthemad said:

As far as JAS, it seemed to have taken over the TFC spawning, although my observations were few.

If you check the configs, JAS doesn't even register animal mobs in the spawn list entries. It has no way of determining how TFC spawns these mobs.

Try spawning in a mob using a summon command. That's what JAS will give you if you force it to spawn TFC animals. The nbt tags are borked and not worth bothering with. Hostile mobs are fine.

Edited by Telpin

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere TFC's passive mobs all have a chance of respawning and despawning already by vanilla TFC mechanics.  On my current world, before taming some cows, they would occassionally disappear out of a fenced in area and be located 1000s of blocks away in the area they originally spawned, which leads me to believe they are despawning and respawning.  Having any familiarity with the animal seems to prevent despawning.  Its probably just not very noticeable that passives despawn and respawn in part because there is a very low chance and because they seem to respawn in roughly the same spot every time.

I am pretty good with JAS, but I haven't used it with TFC yet.  You are going to be pretty limited on your spawning behavior if you are trying to do it by biome in TFC, and its not going to seem very TFC-like.  There is no way to check for temperature or precipitation values through JAS.  Your best bet would be to try some spawn tags that search for blocks located in only certain climates--trees perhaps.

Edited by cckcckcc

5 hours ago, Telpin said:

If you check the configs, JAS doesn't even register animal mobs in the spawn list entries. It has no way of determining how TFC spawns these mobs.

Try spawning in a mob using a summon command. That's what JAS will give you if you force it to spawn TFC animals. The nbt tags are borked and not worth bothering with. Hostile mobs are fine.

I removed everything but TFC and JAS, deleted the configs and ran Minecraft. JAS is definitely capturing the TFC spawns. There's a separate config file filled with com.*mobname*TFC, as well as the one with vanilla mobs. I'm not saying it's actually doing anything with them, but it looks like it's trying. Honestly I hope it is leaving the TFC spawns alone, I only want to use JAS to spawn in mobs from other mods. The fact that it is creating configs for TFC stuff though worries me, so I'm going to have to experiment a bit to determine what it's doing.

Edit:

Alright, spent a few more hours testing JAS. While it does register the entities for TFC, it doesn't seem able to do anything with them. I tried making bears spawn everywhere, for example, and it didn't work. That's good. The bad is it also didn't seem able to spawn any of Mowzie's Mobs, although the killer plants still spawned under TFC trees.

Of course I could be doing something horribly wrong too, might have completely failed at the configs...but I followed the examples on the JAS wiki. I'll have to go bug onewolfe to see if he can explain how he gets twilight forest mobs to spawn. :)

Edited by vladthemad

2 hours ago, cckcckcc said:

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere TFC's passive mobs all have a chance of respawning and despawning already by vanilla TFC mechanics.  On my current world, before taming some cows, they would occassionally disappear out of a fenced in area and be located 1000s of blocks away in the area they originally spawned, which leads me to believe they are despawning and respawning.  Having any familiarity with the animal seems to prevent despawning.  Its probably just not very noticeable that passives despawn and respawn in part because there is a very low chance and because they seem to respawn in roughly the same spot every time.

I am pretty good with JAS, but I haven't used it with TFC yet.  You are going to be pretty limited on your spawning behavior if you are trying to do it by biome in TFC, and its not going to seem very TFC-like.  There is no way to check for temperature or precipitation values through JAS.  Your best bet would be to try some spawn tags that search for blocks located in only certain climates--trees perhaps.

According to the Wiki (http://wiki.terrafirmacraft.com/Mobs) passive mobs spawn on chunk generation only, and do not despawn or respawn. What I've personally observed is that when I thought something was despawning, it's actually a bear or wolf killing them. Passives seem to spawn pretty regularly along with wolves and bears, and sadly they tend to get slaughtered pretty quick by them. This fact I think leads to a lot of the "I can't find such and such a mob!" posts you see here once in awhile. Hostile mobs depopulate the area!

Animals getting out of a fence is a common problem too, more so on TFC than I ever noticed on Vanilla. I saw a post explaining this not too long ago, because it bugged me too. When you leave your base, the chunks unload. Minecraft isn't great at keeping track of what side of the fence mobs are on, especially when they are all crowded in the corner. You come back, the chunks reload, and sometimes a mob is put on the wrong side of the fence. As far as I've noticed, they don't teleport back to where they originally started, but I have seen the little buggers wander off pretty far if you don't notice they are loose. The suggested solutions were to either make a double thick row of fences, or put them in a two block deep pit. I personally built a barn and stuck them all inside, which also seemed to solve the problem as the barn was solid blocks.

Yeah I figured that JAS would be pretty limited, I know there's what, only a handful of actual biomes in TFC? I wouldn't use it to add much anyway, I was thinking Animals Plus and Mowzie's Mobs. Basically add three hostile mobs and a dozen or so passives to make the world seem a bit more alive. More fish in the sea, moths bugging you at night, swamps full of bugs and a monster plant, and some crazy head hunters to attack you on the plains. That is, if I can confirm that it doesn't touch TFC spawns one bit and it will actually work otherwise.

Well the wiki is probably right then, I guess I recalled incorrectly.  Let me know if you need any help with JAS configs though.  The MC forum thread for JAS is a good source for help, but the creator CrudeDragos is pretty inactive, except for looking at github bug reports occasionally, so you are unlikely to find definitive answers on some of the more complex spawning mechanics in my experience.  Literally almost every page of the thread has something interesting/useful to read.  Fair warning though, not all of JAS's complex spawn tags work perfectly.

JAS shouldn't affect any mob spawning as long as you don't specifically try to spawn those mobs with JAS.  For instance, I did some extensive config work on a modpack, but allowed Thaumcraft to completely handle its own spawns, which worked very well.

I have plans to work with JAS and TFC in the near future (once i get a decent rig) and I would be interested in any good configs you come up with.  It saves a lot of time to share work.  What I have currently is mostly tailored towards Mo'Creatures and Biomes O'Plenty, but I did some complex spawn tags related to weather, phases of the moon, and NBT values.  The ambient spawns of MoC in particular easily add a lot of depth and feel to the environment IMO without much legwork.  I'm also interested in Mob Properties setups.  A lot of testing is needed for configuring mob spawns, especially if you intend to balance them with TFC.  That's the biggest time sink in my experience.

Hello, I'm trying to figure how JAS is working.

Meanwhile I noticed, that there is plenty of mobs under Deep Ocean bed (which, in my opinion, is waste of server resources during chunk generation any optimization of long tedious sea travel is welcome).

I found Worldsetting/BASIC/DEFAULT/SpawnListEntries/com.cfg where are all TFC biomes listed, and changed for example:

"Deep Ocean": {
      "MONSTER": {
        "com.zombieTFC": {
          "Weight-PassivePackMax-ChunkPackMin-ChunkPackMax": "0-4-0-4"
        }
      },

but there are still horde of zombies in underground caves visible in minimap radars (of course I teleported to another part of deep ocean).

Even 0-0-0-0 doesn't change anything. On the other side, it is possible to spawn TFCGhast putting non-zero weight.

did I something wrong with JAS, or just TFC is capturing these handlers (when lurked into TFC code, I noticed, that GhastTFC code is almost empty in comparison to ZombieTFC, but my java/modding knowledge is below bedrock).

EDIT: Any changes for Spawn List Entries can't affect TFC mobs, but same changes done in Entity Handler files works.

For example, when I had set "Spawn Tag" to disallow spawning below 128 in Spawn List Entries, there are zombies spawning, but same tag in Entity Handler results in no zombies under ocean bed.

Well, almost no zombies - I see some red dots quickly appearing and disappearing in Rei radar map - seems that TFC is trying to spawn them, when JAS disallows it. It doesn't sound well...

Edited by ciekma

If you could upload your configs I would take a look.  Hard to say what is specifically wrong or whether it is some likely incompatibility without seeing the entirety of the configs.

Edit:  To clarify, only your creaturetype.cfg, biomegroups.cfg, and spawnlist config file for TFC (likely named something like TFC.cfg in your spawnlist folder) would probably be relevant.

Also, they have recently been updated/improving the JAS wiki located on their github at https://github.com/ProjectZulu/JustAnotherSpawner/wiki

I would definitely recommend checking that out if you are new to JAS.  There is lots of good info and examples there.

Edited by cckcckcc

2 hours ago, cckcckcc said:

If you could upload your configs I would take a look.  Hard to say what is specifically wrong or whether it is some likely incompatibility without seeing the entirety of the configs.

I prepared to show changes done to WorldSettings/BASIC/DEFAULT/SpawnListEntries/com.cfg and realised, that there are both vanilla and TFC biomes!
Instead of "Deep Ocean" biome, which doesn't exist in TFC, I should change "com.Deep Ocean". F3 information gives ambiguous information.

If talking about JAS wiki, I didn't found any comprehensive information, how "Spawn Operand" works, what is a difference between OR/AND.

I prepared to show changes done to WorldSettings/BASIC/DEFAULT/SpawnListEntries/com.cfg and realised, that there are both vanilla and TFC biomes!
Instead of "Deep Ocean" biome, which doesn't exist in TFC, I should change "com.Deep Ocean". F3 information gives ambiguous information.

Let me know if that fixed your issue.  I figured it was probably something small like that or a syntax error.

If talking about JAS wiki, I didn't found any comprehensive information, how "Spawn Operand" works, what is a difference between OR/AND.

Good question.  The spawn operand isn't as robust a feature as it could be.  In almost every use of spawn tags, the OR operand ( || ) is going to be sufficient for your needs.  Spawn tags don't allow for some of the more complex statements a coder would expect due to limitations in JAS.

I'm not sure if you have coding experience, but think of the spawn tags as a long IF statements and the && (and) or || (or) operands as being a way to nest these IF statements.  Additionally, spawn tags have the somewhat strange behavior of being not statements.  Let's look at a basic spawn tag for an example:

"Spawn Tag":  "liquid({0,0,0},{0,0,0})||normal({0,0,0},{0,0,0})||normal({0,0,0},{0,1,0})||!opaque({0,0,0},{0,-1,0})"

In plain English, this would read as:  DO NOT spawn this mob if the block it would spawn in is liquid "liquid({0,0,0},{0,0,0})", or if the block it would spawn in is solid "normal({0,0,0},{0,0,0})", or if the block 1 unit above spawn is solid  "normal({0,0,0},{0,1,0})", or if the block it would spawn on is not opaque "!opaque({0,0,0},{0,-1,0})".

Basically this is vanilla mob spawn behavior.  Vanilla minecraft doesn't allow for most 2 unit tall mobs to spawn in solid blocks, water, or on top of opaque blocks.  So when are && operands useful?  Let's imagine if we wanted to create a more complex spawn behavior:

"Spawn Tag": "normal({0,0,0},{0,0,0})&&!opaque({0,0,0},{0,0,0})"

This would read as:  DO NOT spawn this mob if the block it would spawn in is solid and opaque.  If the block the mob would spawn in, though, is not opaque but is still solid (i.e. glass) the mob could still spawn.  This spawn tag would allow for a mob to spawn inside blocks like glass or ice, but not dirt or cobblestone.

There are limitations though.  JAS looks at each statement separated by an || (or) operand individually, and all statements linked by an && (and) operand together.  For instance: 

"Spawn Tag": "normal({0,0,0},{0,0,0})&&!opaque({0,0,0},{0,0,0})||liquid({0,0,0},{0,0,0})&&opaque({0,0,0},{0,0,0})"

This tag would not spawn a mob in blocks that are solid and opaque, or liquid and non-opaque as one would expect.  Rather, it would not spawn mobs in blocks that are solid, opaque , non-opaque, or in liquid, which would not make much sense because all blocks are either opaque or not opaque.  This spawn tag would effectively prevent a mob from spawning anywhere.

A bit long winded, but I hope that clears up some of your questions.  Let me know if you don't understand or if I didn't answer your question fully.

Edited by cckcckcc

57 minutes ago, cckcckcc said:

Let me know if that fixed your issue.

Basically yes, I was just confused because both vanilla and TFC biomes were listed in SpawnListEntries/com.cfg

IF talking about logic operands, I meant "Spawn Operand" field, not || && operands itself.

For example

"com.ghastTFC": {
      "Type-Enabled": "MONSTER-true",
      "Spawn Operand": "OR",
      "Spawn Tag": "!(posY>150)",
      "Contents": [
        "com.ghastTFC"
      ]
    },

what mean "Spawn Operand": "OR" - probably it is "OR" between "Spawn Tag" and minecraft default tags, but wiki is not deliberatively on this point, and inverted logic of "Spawn Tag" add some confusion. I checked both and see no difference.

In above example, I want ghastTFC to be spawned above sea (they are already enabled in SpawnListEntries), but it doesn't work - nothing is spawned. Without negation (!), they are spawned in underground caves. Seems, that there is internal condition, something like 'no open sky', but I don't know, how to overcome it.

51 minutes ago, ciekma said:

Basically yes, I was just confused because both vanilla and TFC biomes were listed in SpawnListEntries/com.cfg

IF talking about logic operands, I meant "Spawn Operand" field, not || && operands itself.

For example

"com.ghastTFC": {
      "Type-Enabled": "MONSTER-true",
      "Spawn Tag": "!(posY>150)",
        "com.ghastTFC"
      ]
    },

what mean "Spawn Operand": "OR" - probably it is "OR" between "Spawn Tag" and minecraft default tags, but wiki is not...

Basically, yes you are correct, but keep in mind that you can define spawn tags in more than one config file as well. "And" will maintain vanilla spawn requirements and add on to whatever you have in your other config files. If you use "or" it overrides vanilla spawn behaviour and I believe any other spawn tags used in config files that aren't spawnlist entries.

If you are testing, I would definitely use the "or" operand initially, as vanilla minecraft has some strange spawn requirements for mobs that aren't apparent until you start trying to spawn mobs outside their normal environments.

Also, familiarize yourself with the in-game commands, they are indespensable for testing. Do a /jas killall before observing spawns if you aren't already. /jas canspawnhere will tell you what meets all requirements to spawn at a certain biome. Upload the config you want me to take a look.

Edited by cckcckcc
Typo

36 minutes ago, cckcckcc said:

Also, familiarize yourself with the in-game commands, they are indespensable for testing. Do a /jas killall before observing spawns if you aren't already. /jas canspawnhere will tell you what meets all requirements to spawn at a certain biome. Upload the config you want me to take a look.

Thank you for your kind reply. Of course I'm using these commands to remove mobs and observe if they respawn again. /jas canspawnhere com.ghastTFC return green light, but no Ghast are spawned, when Spawnflag force PosY>150 as in above example, or open sky, like here:

http://149.156.194.203/~mczapkie/Train/tmp/tt/download/mc/config/example.zip

Above configs are not changed a lot, I only added ghastTFC and removed bats and zombies from Ocean spawn list (by the way, do we need these bats flying under ocean bed? it is consuming computer resources, which is very busy with chunks generation during boat journey).

I'm fishy, that minecraft refuse to spawn ghasts without solid ground. What about CreatureType.cfg? Can EntityHandlers override creature type spawn tags?

22 hours ago, ciekma said:

Thank you for your kind reply. Of course I'm using these commands to remove mobs and observe if they respawn again. /jas canspawnhere com.ghastTFC return green light, but no Ghast are spawned, when Spawnflag force PosY>150 as in above example, or open sky, like here:

http://149.156.194.203/~mczapkie/Train/tmp/tt/download/mc/config/example.zip

Above configs are not changed a lot, I only added ghastTFC and removed bats and zombies from Ocean spawn list (by the way, do we need these bats flying under ocean bed? it is consuming computer resources, which is very busy with chunks generation during boat journey).

I'm fishy, that minecraft refuse to spawn ghasts without solid ground. What about CreatureType.cfg? Can EntityHandlers override creature type spawn tags?

I do not believe there is any way to override creaturetype spawn tags, which may be the source of your issues.  I would definitely test setting your ghastTFC to something other than the MONSTER type.  For testing purposes, try OPENSKY or another creature type you aren't using and delete all its spawn tags--that's how I do it.  If that works, you can create your own creaturetype category later with the necessary spawn tags or lack of them to accommodate the ghast spawning behavior you envision.  Also note that the creature type NONE will never spawn mobs regardless of its spawn tags or config settings.

Let me know if you are confused on how to change the creature type in the entity handler.

Generally its best to define most of your spawn conditions in the creature type config--JAS's creator CrudeDragos envisioned things this way, as it cuts down on a lot of config work by grouping mobs.  Use spawn tags in entity handlers or spawnlist entries when you want to add additional checks to the what is laid out in the creature type.  Entity handlers are the place to put despawn tags, instant despawn tags, and post spawn tags.  If you start inserting spawn tags in several different config files, and want all of them to apply cumulatively, you are going to find that you are stuck with vanilla spawn behavior as well.  That's a limitation of JAS for some reason.

Edited by cckcckcc

JAS wiki is totally messy, or I just doesn't understand these spawn tags https://github.com/ProjectZulu/JustAnotherSpawner/wiki/Spawn-Tags

"Spawn Tag" Boolean [***] Whether Entity of the TYPE's spawning should be interrupted. i.e SPAWN entity unless EXPRESSION is TRUE

and example below

"Spawn Tag": "true" Entity should spawn

So, it should be true or false, to allow spawn?

One thing that may help you would be to analyse what modpack creators have done. So just look for a modpack that uses JAS download it and read the scripts. 

22 hours ago, cckcckcc said:

I do not believe there is any way to override creaturetype spawn tags, which may be the source of your issues.  I would definitely test setting your ghastTFC to something other than the MONSTER type.  For testing purposes, try OPENSKY or another creature type you aren't using and delete all its spawn tags--that's how I do it.  If that works, you can create your own creaturetype category later with the necessary spawn tags or lack of them to accommodate the ghast spawning behavior you envision. 

You was right, I created new type:

"AIRCREATURE": {
      "Spawn Rate": 1,
      "Spawn Cap": 2,
      "Chunk Spawn Chance": 0.0,
      "Spawn Medium": "air",
      "Iterations Per Chunk": 3,
      "Iterations Per Pack": 4,
      "Spawn Tag": "!block({'air'},{0,0,0},{0,0,0}) || opaque({6,8,6},{0,0,0})",
      "Default Biome Cap": -1,
      "Biome Caps": {}
    }

and it works fine, both MONSTER and OPENSKY were checking solid face under feet for spawning.

The most disturbing was: counterintuitive spawn flag logic, messy wiki and outdated examples (with old tag system), but after some experiments I understand how it works.

By the way, why vanilla TFC is not spawning TFC cave spiders?

Edited by ciekma

Glad it is working now.

Trust me, I have been there.  I was banging my head on the wall for hours on end when I was learning JAS because of the difficulty and lack of good documentation on it.  It's a very powerful mod though, so I stuck through.  My difficulties and respect for JAS inspired me to help others with learning it though.  What we really need is someone to continue CrudeDragos's development, so we can have all the mod's features completed.

Edited by cckcckcc

10 hours ago, ciekma said:

By the way, why vanilla TFC is not spawning TFC cave spiders?

Because they're nasty creatures and we never liked how the vanilla poison effect worked. There's a handful of hostiles we've got disabled, including baby zombies and spider jockeys as well.

9 hours ago, Kittychanley said:

Because they're nasty creatures and we never liked how the vanilla poison effect worked. There's a handful of hostiles we've got disabled, including baby zombies and spider jockeys as well.

In my humble opinion, such approach is somewhat questionable - I feel lack of challenging, if bronze tier weapons/armor is enough to conquer most of entities (not counting endermans, BTW flying with enderman is TFC or vanilla behaviour?), and mobs distribution is very plain.

Hopefully I managed to work with JAS and Mob Properties and can fix it for myself. I would try to make horizontally graded difficulty.

Based on what I understood from this topic, the two main JAS cfg to look at are "Creature Types" (where the tags are) and Vanilla.cfg into the EntityHandlers folder, correct me if I'm wrong.
So... is it possible to set the TFC mobs to only spawn below sea level (y<128) to force them to only spawn in caves using JAS? If yes, how?

Edited by Mohander

Of course it is possible, there is example:

"com.caveSpiderTFC": {
      "Type-Enabled": "UNDERGROUND-true",
      "Spawn Tag": "(posY>110) || (obj.light>5) || (obj.light<1)",
        "com.caveSpiderTFC"
      ]
    },

from Entityhandlers/com.cfg file. It will spawn poisonous spider below 110, in dark (but not totally dark) caves (additionally Spawnlist entries must to be enabled for such creature, but if you want to modify existing creatures, they are already enabled).

Woah, thanks alot man!
And sorry for the late response, I was supposing that this thread was somewhat dead, but luckly I was wrong :)
Thanks to you I managed to even set different layers of mob spawn, adding a second Y coordinate as for example;

"Spawn Tag": "(posY>130) || (posY<100) || (obj.light>6) || (obj.light<0)",

so, zombies may spawn between 130 and 100, then skeletons from 100 to 60,  then creepers from 60 to 10 :D

By the way, I was wondering how to regulate the number of entities that may spawn every chunk, or the rarity of a mob,
I guess is under this voice (as you stated in some post before) in SpawnListEntries folder:

[for example enderman]

"com.endermanTFC": {
          "Weight-PassivePackMax-ChunkPackMin-ChunkPackMax": "0-4-0-4"

but still I didn't noticed what is related to 0-4-0-4, I mean, what every digit stand for in there?