Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
PhantomXiX

More like Someone I can play with on a server.

15 posts in this topic

I don't really know how to get on servers, and my computer wont run TechnoFirmacraft. My friends haven't really played terrafirmacraft, but i still would like someone to play with that is at least 20 years of age. Sorry young fellows. Its personal preference. I have a lot of skill playing, and I'm rather intelligent. Id like someone around the same or more than one person. Lemme Know :)

Thanks!!!

Your best bet would be to join one of the servers in the server thread, an intelligent lad as yourself shouldn't have to much trouble figuring out how to join a server. ;)

Just in case, a few links...
Mojang | How do I play on a multiplayer server?
How to Join a Minecraft Multiplayer Server (PC and Mac) - YouTube

The server information you need can be found in the above mentioned server threads.

Good luck, I hope you find what you are looking for!

I've already joined one thanks. I'm just looking for someone close to the same position as me to play with.  I don't feel like compensating or leading. I just want a partner

I was in your situation and found my new TFC friends on Happydiggers.net. I'm supper happy with my choice :D

Dare to try :)

You're always welcome to play with us. Good luck!

Nice that you want to do it :)

We've both US players and European players. They're online various times, sometimes we also meet (if one side has the desire to play in the middle of the night :P)

We've both large and open Community and small towns belonging to the Solo players. So, there's something to fits our different styles and desires.

Hope you'll enjoy :D

Just what I was looking for...

Can I play with you?

I'm 15 but I'm "intelligent" and organized in Minecraft. I'm not english (I'm from Italy) and I hope I'll learn more english if I play with you.

What versions supports happydiggers?

Edited by Diego il Catanico Jr

Hi,

:)Yes, absolutely.

I play most at our donor servers. If you choose to play there, we will be seen quite often.

We have other amazing community members to help new players with both server issues and TFC issues. And language is no barrier for us
:D

What distinguishes us from other servers is that we do not make demands on age or TFC ability.  Neither other demands. The least you need to do is follow some simple rules: do not swear, do not steal (which is no news on other servers either)

"The servers run: TFC Beta 0.79.28.908 For MC v1.7.10 (Built using Minecraft Forge v10.13.4.1558)
Which you can find on the TFC download page here:
http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/download.html/ " (by InsaneJ)

Welcome to HappyDiggers and good luck with everything you choose to do :)

Yesterday i looked at happydiggers and it is not what i want. Thanks anyway but probabily I won't join here.

What I want Is a totally-vanilla TFC small server (Without rules, limitations or teleports) with mature people.

The only "rules" should be the fair and the coalitions between players.

As I said, good luck with everything you choose to do :)

It works much better in reality, than it sounds in the descriptions on the Forum.

Edited by galros
Added text

We would be happy to have you at EternityTFC!

Have a look at our server post, and see if we are more to your liking.
EternityTFC server post.

Edited by Lenaco
Added link.

On 5/30/2016 at 11:53 AM, Diego il Catanico Jr said:

Yesterday i looked at happydiggers and it is not what i want. Thanks anyway but probabily I won't join here.

What I want Is a totally-vanilla TFC small server (Without rules, limitations or teleports) with mature people.

The only "rules" should be the fair and the coalitions between players.

You are not going to find any TFC servers without rules. People just don't like griefers. If you want to play on a chaos server without rules, you should probably start one yourself.

Do you want to see functional utopia? It's available on the HappyDiggers servers. Seriously.